Chapter 59 - FINAL

Desire For Revenge

Jihyo falls to the ground since the bullet hits her left leg. It start to bleed and she is enduring the pain. But still, she stand up and slowly rush to the exit while facing Gahee. She is trying to escape without Gahee realizing that she found the exit. Infront of her, Gahee is looking at her. Smirking since she is confident that Jihyo can't go far from her. With light steps she move closer to her.

"How does it feel? Pain?" - Gahee said sarcastically.

"I didn't come here to fight. I'm just want to clear the misunderstanding between us." - Jihyo said that while moving backward.

"Misunderstanding? You killed my father you b*tch! What more you could say!" Gahee suddenly shouted.

"I don't mean it. I mean- I understand the fact that I might be the cause but I never thought that things will gone wrong like this!" - Jihyo

"Stop lying! You planned this all!" - Gahee

"I'm not! Stop saying and try to imply that on me! Don't try to put all the blames to me! All of this won't happen if you don't planned for my abortion at the first place!" - Jihyo said with frustration.

"Shut up! I don't want to hear you saying anything! *smirked* You want to be with your precious baby so much right? Then I'll send you to him!" Gahee take out a small knife from her pocket. She draw it out from it's slot and pointed the knife toward her.

Jihyo start to panic. Although she knows that she shouldn't have agitated Gahee, but she really feel unfair about the fact that Gahee never realize she is the main reason for all of this happened. She is not even her enemy to start with, why would she mess up her life? 

"Kang Gahee! Think twice! If you kill me, you will end up going to jail." - Jihyo try to persuade Gahee.

"Jail? There's nobody with you right? Who's going to be the witness?" Gahee smirked while getting closer to Jihyo.

"Only I'm the witness!" Gahee suddenly run to her and want to stab her but then Johnsons manage to rush out and struggle with Gahee. He take away the knife from her and throw it aside.

"Kang Gahee-ssi! Get on your right mind!" He shouted to Gahee. But Gahee only watch him in horror since she never expected that Johnsons will appear.

"How-" Gahee then look at Jihyo. "You coward. You did bring your dog aren't you."

Ignoring what Gahee said, Jonhnsons rush to Jihyo and found out that her left leg had been shot and it is bleeding a lot. He tears a part of his cloth and wrap Jihyo's left leg to prevent further complication.

"Just endure it. Helps are coming soon." Johnsons say to ensure Jihyo. But then, he saw Gahee from behind getting a grip of the knife and run toward them to stab Jihyo. So without thinking twice, he hugs Jihyo and turn around. After stabbing Johnsons, Gahee quickly leave the scene in panic. While Jihyo look at him in horror. Her hand is full of blood as Johnsons soon fall to the ground.

"Jo-Johnsons!" Jihyo keeps slapping him slightly so he will remain concious. She knows, if he really fainted, it could be his end. Johnsons only look at her and smile.

"The first time, I saw your emotion and the probably the last one." Johnsons smile weakly. Hearing him saying that makes her feels more guilty as she keeps shaking her head.

"Don't say that. I promise I'll show you more. Just please, hold on! Please.." she cried since Johnsons is getting weaker and she could feel it.

"Seong Im, don't cry. Instead, smile for me. I don't like the fact I'm the one who make you cry." he say while wiping away her tears. But Jihyo just can't stop crying.

"Be happy.. Please.." - Johnsons.

'If god wrote that I die today, then for the next life let me meet you first. And I shall be the reason behind your smile..' he weakly thought while looking at her.

Then he finally close his eyes. 

At that very moment, everything is silence. She can't even hear those policemen and medics that rushing toward her and taking Johnsons away from her. They even quickly carry her to ambulance's car. She looks behind her as those doctors are shaking their heads while checking Johnsons condition. And her eyes never leave the vision of them even once.

_______________________________________________________________________

*5 years later*

People are filling the garden. The place is full with white decorations like what Jihyo always wanted. A garden wedding.

And yes, she and Jaejoong are getting married.

Jaejoong is busy greeting those guest while Jihyo is busy preparing herself inside the room. Their wedding wasn't as grand as a royal wedding since Jihyo said that she don't want her own wedding become a business place again. Like how every party she used to go. As for Jaejoong? He obey her orders. Since, he is feeling grateful the fact that Jihyo finally accepted his proposal.

*Inside the bride's room*

Jihyo keeps fixing her attire although it's fixed already. She just don't want to look bad for her and Jaejoong's wedding. Then, someone's enter the room. She turn at look at him excitedly.

"Johnsons! You came!" she run to him and hug him tightly. Johnsons also hugs her back like a formal hug instead of a friendly one. He is respecting Jaejoong.

"You said that you won't get married with Jaejoong if I didn't come. Remember?" Johnsons smile at her while flashback about things that few days ago. How Jaejoong keeps begging him to come back from America since Jihyo been insisting that she will say no to the father if Johnsons didn't appear on their wedding day. He even promised to pay everything Johnsons spend just to ask him to go to their wedding! 

"Hehehe. Sorry~" she playfully replied.

*grateful* "I'm just glad that you are alive." she smiled then get a sudden teary eyes. She suddenly remembered about what happened two years ago.The miracle that happened to Johnsons. The doctors are saying that he is dead since there's no blood that match to his blood type and the knife did go pretty close to his heart. But when Jaejoong requested to test his blood, they happened to share the same special blood type which in the end, it barely save Johnsons's life. But of course, things doesn't go easy with them because Johnsons went into a deep coma for a whole 3 and a half years. Along those time, Jihyo been accompanying beside  the unconcious him and hoping for him to wake up again. And god did heard her prayers as he showed responses and finally opened his eyes again.

"Don't get teary. I will be kill by Jaejoong if his bride go out with those mascara tears." he joke while wipe her tears. And Jihyo only smile at his joke.

"Thanks to god that you opened your eyes. God gives me the chance to fix my misdoings on you." she smile while looking at Johnsons with her heart keeps thanking god for all those miracles that happened.

'God didn't really write both of us for the next life right? That's why I'm alive.' he thought while smilling. Flashback what he had thought before he close his eyes two years ago. Realizing that, she is not really meant for him. But past is past and he is letting her go. To the right one. 

__________________________________________________________

"The bride may enter." The officiant announced Jihyo's entrance. Beside her, Johnsons is leading her to Jaejoong since Jihyo is an orphan and she wants Johnsons to take the honor on leading her to the man of her life. On the altar, Jaejoong keeps trying to remain calm and cool to hide the fact that his heart is beating crazily. He keeps admiring how beautiful she is in that short wedding dress. How she looks so pretty even only with those light make-ups on her face. The way she smile at him while walking to him. While Jihyo, she keeps her eyes on Jaejoong. She is so nervous with each steps she is taking towards him. But at the same time can't help to stop admiring how her husband looks great in that white tuxedo with a black tie and the red rose at his pocket. She keeps spelling those words that she thought would calm her heart but of course it goes vice versa. And when she finally reach the altar, Johnsons hands her to Jaejoong.

"You should be happy too, with her." Johnsons said to him and he only nodded then mouthing thanks to Johnsons. Then, Johnsons patted his shoulder and went to take his sit.

Back to the bride and the groom, they are holding each other's hands on the altar while watching each other. Can't help to feel the butterflies inside their stomachs.

"You are pretty." - Jaejoong

"Well I did know that. You are pretty too. *flustered* I mean- kinda good looking. " - Jihyo say playfully.

*slightly laughed* "You just don't want to admit that I'm really good looking aren't you?" - Jaejoong. But Jihyo only do the infamous I-don't-hear-what-you-say face to him. So, he continued to .

"Well, we'll see on tonight then." he whispered to make sure that she is the only one who heard it. Embarassed by his sudden tease, she slightly shouted.

"Yah!" she shouted and blushed. Looking at her he said again. With sincerity.

"Thanks for falling to my boat." he smiled.

"Thanks for protecting me." she smile brightly.

"Thanks for marry me." he expressed his grateful feeling.

"Thanks for accepting me.. and my past." she looked at him meaningfully.

she then continued,

"I love you. Really." she said with her sincerity clearly shown at her eyes which makes Jaejoong fluttered since this is probably the first time he heard she saying that to him.

"I love you too. So much." he then went closer to her and closed their distances by kissing her deeply. People around are cheering loudly for them. And some of them are cheering more loudly because they know better than anyone how hard their love story is. 

'I'm happy the fact I met you.'

'Me too.'

 They smile and kissed even more deeply.

 

 

-THE END-

______________________________________________________________

So, this is the ending for my third fanfic! xD *excited* It's quite long with those chapters but still I really want to express my gratefulness for you guys for subscribing, waiting, cheering, commenting, voting and everything! I will understand if some of you doesn't like the ending since it's impossible to please everyone. Still! I want to thanks all of you for even clicked on this fanfic! Like seriously guys, you are the best! :3 

And here comes my main point. I'm planning to challenge a historical theme with of course, Jihyo as my main actress on my next fanfic. But do you guys have any characters, I mean the idea of the male lead or the other roles of my next fanfic? I hope you guys could help me on this part. And I really appreciate it if you guys could give me the idea of male celebrities that matched with historical theme.

Lastly, that's all from me, thank you! xD

- verkefni -

 

TRAILER FOR THE 4TH FANFIC (THE LADY OF THE FALLEN WITCH)

She is a royal nurse as it's a tradition that all children that born under the family will pursue the medication lines and serve the king. But since the first time she saw those maiden dancing and singing under the moonlight for the Fertility Festival, there's an excitement that comes from deep within her heart. She knows, this is what she really love and want to be. 

But who will ever know, behind the deep chamber of the past queen contain a big secret? The secret that connected her with her past,

..And probably the one she shouldn't know.