Chapter 30

Desire For Revenge

Kangjoo sit at his desk.All the paperworks on his desk doesn't even been touched a bit. This is frustrating for him. He keep wonder how they meet, what happen when during her dissapearance. But what makes him more curious is, if she come back to get her revenge why would she reveal her identity? Isn't that something risky for her to do? At the same time, when he flashback in the hospital room, he started to think about her relation with Kim Jaejoong. What is Kim Jaejoong's motive for helping her? Is there any promises? Or it's purely because Jaejoong love her? Yes, he saw it all. The way Jaejoong take care of her, the way he is giving warning for everytime he touch her. As a man, he understand what's that mean. There's love between them.

But he can't allow this to happen. The idea of Jihyo loves another man other than him is something hard for him to accept. They must be stop. 

___________________________________________________________________

On the road ...

Jihyo doesn't realize at first the route is different. But when she saw a signboard, she realize they are heading other place.

"Where are we going? This is not the road to the company." -Jihyo

"You finally realize? I thought you are going to ask after we reach there. Anyway, we are not going to the company." Jaejoong look at her then smile. Then, he focus back on the road.

"What? Yah! I just enter like two days ago and now I'm taking an off? What people will think about me ?" Jihyo look at Jaejoong trying to ask him to be logical.

"Don't worry, I told them it's for business purpose. I'm the CEO anyway. Why would I care about what people think?" Jaejoong  said without looking at her

"Mwuh? Yah, Kim Jaejoong-SSI. Do you realize that you have a bunch of piranha shareholders trying to get you down from your position. Are you nuts? Or drunk?" Jihyo put her hand on his forehead then Jaejoong slightly push it away.

"Don't worry, I know what I'm doing." Jaejoong reassure her.

"But-" - Jihyo

"You know, I haven't take an off for 2 years already, have some pity on me can't you?" Jaejoong look at her.

"Aish.. This guy really. *sighed* Araseo~! Keep your focus on road." Jihyo finally give up. Well, at least having an off to relax her mind is not a bad idea right? Then suddenly she realize something.

"Yah! I didn't bring any clothes yet! How am I going to change?" Jihyo look at him.

"Just wear the same cloth for the whole time then. Don't worry, I won't complain about the smell. I'll just cover my nose then if it's unbearable." - Jaejoong

"Yah, hajima~! It's dirty!" Jihyo complaint.

"Kekekekekeke! Don't worry, I already pack yours. If I forgot to bring anything we'll just buy it then." -Jaejoong

*sighed because feeling relief but then realize something.* "Wait. D..did you  p..pack everything?" Jihyo asked again.

"Yes I am." Jaejoong simply replied.

"Then how about my ?!" she look at him.

"Hurm..*acting like he is remembering something* I pack Ms Hello Kitty, The Polka Dots Master, Pinky Lady and lots of them. Don't worry, I also included the leopard print one." he winked at her.

"Kim Jaejoong!!" she hit him hard

"Oi! I'm driving!" Jaejoong warned her.

"You should just tell me to pack for myself! This b*stard!" Jihyo shouted at him

"Did you just curse? Wuu~ you did know how to curse don't you?" Jaejoong laugh

"At a ert like you why can't I?" -Jihyo critics him.

"But I'm weird, how did the leopard one exist in your drawer? Don't tell me .." he look at her with suspicous eyes.

*turn away from him and look straightly straight in front.* "F-focus the road. Focus, focus." she said it shyly. Looking at her, he thought.

'That's right. Just be happy like this and stay by my side.' - he thought while smilling then he return his focus on the road.

_________________________________________________________________

Kangjoo went to Kim Construction Company a.k.a Jaejoong's company to find Jihyo. He need to talk with her. He can't just give up her like this. So when he reach there, he went to her desk but only to find out that she's absent.

"May I know where Song Jihyo-ssi ?" Kangjoo politely ask the counter woman

"Oh,  she went for a business trip for few days. She left early in the morning." the woman replied.

"Ah ... May I know where she go to?" he asked again

"Erm, I have no idea." - the woman

"Hmph.. no idea who she's with?" - Kangjoo

"She went to the trip with our CEO." - the woman.

"Hurm.. Okay then. Thank you." Kangjoo smile politely at the woman then turn away. But before he went completely far away from the counter desk he heard the woman conversation with the other worker.

"Do you really think it's for business?" - the other worker.

"I don't think so. Who the hell going to a resort for business? It looks like having a honeymoon trip you know." - the woman

"Wah.. This woman really is something right? I mean our CEO didn't even take a day off already in these two years time. Then all suddenly when she just work here, he already take off a few day with her. Looks like our CEO is serious about this woman right?" - the other worker.

"I think so. I heard that they are engaged now. Well, if they really marry it will be best. They look compatible with each other. Both with good looking and ability. Don't you think so?" - the woman

"I agree with you. Furthermore, Miss Song is not a bad person. She treated people very nice despite her high education. Doesn't like those past women whom our CEO been with before." - the other worker

"That's true. Let's just hope they last long." the woman

"It will be." - the other worker.

Then the other worker walk away. Same goes to Kangjoo too.