Chapter 54

Desire For Revenge

Jihyo is staying at Johnsons' mansion since it is Johnsons' request for them to move back. Although he been giving her those nonsense answers, but Jihyo still feel weird regarding his decision. Since it's him who always tried to tear them apart as far as they could between each other. Just then..

**phone's ringing**

She look at the caller and it is a private number. Feeling weird as she never gave her phone's number to anyone, she still accept the call.

"Hello?"

"Hello, this is Song Jihyo-ssi right?"

"Yes I am. May I know who you are?"

"I'm President Kang's secretary. He wish to meet you at his office at this afternoon. Is that possible for you to stop by?"

'Kang Gahee's father?' - she thought and continue,

"Araseo. I'll stop by later." Then she end the call.

_______________________________________

She go to the meeting place by her own without Johnsons' knowing about it. When she reach there, President Kang already waiting for her arrival.

"You are Song Jihyo-ssi right? Or should I say Cheon Seong Im?" the old man smile at her. But behind that smile Jihyo know very well, this sly fox does not have a good intention. This can't be just a simple tea time between both of them. It is the start of mental war.

"Yes I am. Both Song Jihyo and Cheon Seong Im. And you are Kang Gahee-ssi's father right?" she smile back and President Kang only simply nodded and offer her to sit.

"Well, as I could see, you are not really that blur about this meeting so let me straight to the point. I would like to purchase your share." - President Kang

*slightly laughed* "I don't see any reason to do that.I mean, there's no benefit for me right?" - Jihyo

"Kim Jaejoong as the exchange. How about it?" - President Kang directly straight to his point. Jihyo's face turn serious the moment Jaejoong is mentioned.

"What?" - Jihyo

"If you give me at least half of the share you own, then I'll at least help Kim Jaejoong to cover the lost fund." - President Kang

"If I don't?" - Jihyo

"Then I'll summoned the meeting this instance-" 

*Jihyo interrupted him* "Then you'll ask for the president position and when you get that you will definitely sue Kim Jaejoong for the lost fund and then he will be declare bankruptcy and lastly you get Kim Construction Company right?" Jihyo said coldly. But then she smirked.

"Do it then. I don't care." she said confidently which makes President Kang slightly surprised since this is not the reaction he expected from Jihyo. It seems like what his daughter used to say about Jihyo is not all true.

"Really?" he said while trying to compress his emotion.

"Yes." she replied calmly.

"Then there's no need for this meeting right?" he then get up and walk away first. The moment he is fully gone from her sight she thought,

'Sorry Jaejoong. You will have to sacrifice first.' she though sadly.

_______________________________________________________

Like his usual activity, Johnsons is playing golf in a club that he have ship with. Just then, Kang Gahee appeared beside him and greeted.

"Oh? *surprised* You are Mr Johnsons right? I'm Kang Gahee. We met at the event before, remember?" - Kang Gahee

"It's you. It's a pleasure to meet you here." Johnsons smile at her. But deep inside him, he knows this is not a coincidence. 

Both of them played golf for a while together and they went to take a rest in a restaurant which is also inside the golf club. As Gahee look around and think this is the right moment, she suddenly speak.

"You know, I wonder how well you know about your wife." - Gahee

"What do you mean by that?" - Johnsons.

"Do you know about her and Kim Jaejoong?" - Gahee

"I do know about that. But it's okay since it's her past and I accept that. She's my wife now so it's fine with me." - Johnsons.

Gahee feels defeated inside her since she thought gold-digger kind of woman like Jihyo will not mention about that. But still, she believe that she can't really tell her deepest past to him. So she attempt again.

"Well, what if I tell you that your wife is not the one she should be now and she had an abortion before? With a man that she haven't married yet?" Gahee said. Johnsons, who is actually eating his steak suddenly put down his spoon harshly on the table. With his cold eyes he look at Gahee.

"You know, you are a beautiful woman but just like Grace told me, you really have a dark heart. Don't you feel embarassed when you proudly talking about a thing that you have caused?" - Johnsosns. As she who is also shocked by his answer, she asked back.

"Wh- what do you mean?" - Gahee. Johnsons look at Gahee feeling unbelievable.

"That woman will never have an abortion in the beginning if you don't plan it. She wouldn't be so sad until she tried to suicide, then meet Kim Jaejoong. Wouldn't have made the deal that makes she turn into more vengeance woman. You dare to talk to me about that?" - Johnsons.

"I never did anything wrong. I-I don't understand even a bit of those things you have mentioned. It's pleasure to dine with you. I'll go first." she quickly get up and turn toward the exit. But then Johnsons said to her.

"That's why in the end the man you love so much fall in love with her. Thanks to you." he said the words that stab right into her heart. Feeling angry, she turn around and walk to the table again. She throw the water at him making his attire wet. Although he did feel piss off but as a gentleman he try to be patience for her rudeness.

*frustrated* "Exactly where. Which part of that woman makes everyone around her become her puppets! I really don't understand. That woman, she only use you for powers. Why are you all so blind about that?" - Gahee

"Regardless, I still love her. And I also understand why Kim Jaejoong also love her. The only blind people at here is you. You are the puppet all the time. Your dad and Lee Kangjoo's mom." - Johnsons 

Speechless and more frustrated, she immediately turn away then walk out from the club furiously. 

'Maybe if you never start this all, there won't be Song Jihyo in the first place.' - he thought with a deep feeling inside him.

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________

Aloha guys! I'm back? Haha xD Sorry for the super duper late update! Anything I say will be a reason anyway so I will just end this with a super duper big and deep sorry and please E.N.J.O.Y !

p/s: Happy New Year everyone!! I hope you guys will be more luckier, healthier and wealthier in 2016 ! Have a good day and don't go to the toilet at midnight if not you may end up on a new year when you get out!! xD *old jokes sorry~* -.-

-Verkefni