Chapter 6

Desire For Revenge

On the road, there’s no conversation, no eye contact and not even a skin-ship. It is completely silence as Kangjoo only keeps his focus on the road.

 

Looking at his reflection on the mirror, she thought silently.

 

We used to be so close that we don’t even wish to be separated. Why did you changed oppa?’ 

 

It is a sad feeling in her heart since the now Kangjoo is not the old one that she used to love. The now him is simply a person who is so cold and loveless towards her. And that’s did break her heart.

 

Just then, the car stops. Seong Im look at the destination. Right infront of her is a hospital. Then she looked at him in horror.

 

“Why..why are we here..?” she asked him timidly.

“To get an abortion. That baby, I don’t want it.” He looked at her feeling disgust. Cold. And she looked at him feeling so mad, disappointment and many more. 

“I don’t want. I want this baby.” she looked at him with determination to protect their baby. Or to be precise, her baby. Hearing her response makes him feeling  unexpected. As he though this should be easy. As he thought that this woman will listen to everything his demand.

“This baby will only become a burden to us. Why can’t you understand?” He try to persuade her.

 

Selfish jerk.’ She looks at him feeling disgusted. As for him, it’s a long time already that he haven’t saw this expression of her. He was so used to how warmth she  treat him. But in Seong Im eyes, from the very moment he said that the baby is a burden, her heart immediately cuts off this man from her life. As the only thing that matters to her is the life inside her. Not this man who is so selfish about his benefit.

 

“Burden to us? Only you and that  think him as a burden. Lee Kangjoo, I maybe a weak person but still I’m not so stupid. You don’t want this baby because she  asked you to!” she finally raise her voice. Despite all his cold attitudes to her, she never raise her voice. But for her to be like this it only mean one thing. He have went overboard.

 

“It doesn’t matter anymore you want or you don’t. I'm having this baby. That’s it.” she unbuckle the seat-belt and go out from his car.  Doing the same thing as her, he  immediately chase her.

“Cheon Seong Im! Stop on your spot!” Kangjoo shouted at the farthering Seong Im. But she refuse to listen to a person like him anymore.

“If you don’t stop, I will end our engagement!” He threaten her. And she finally stop her pace, turns to him and looks at him coldly.

 

“End it then.” then she turns away. It is a sudden hit that attack his heart. She said the word as if the engagement mean nothing for her anymore. It is a very weird feeling that he never feels. Is that a dissapointment? Just then, a car is moving fast towards her, as Kangjoo quickly rush to her then push her aside, she manage to avoid the accident. But also she knocked her head at the road then passed out.

 ___________________________________________

 

A few hours later...

 

Slowly opened her eyes, the first thing she saw was a white ceiling.

 

‘Where am I?’ she thought.

 

Just then, she get up from her bed and walk toward the door. As she even doesn’t manage to hold the doorknob, she heard two familiar voices.

 

It was Kangjoo and Gahee outside the door.