Chapter 27

Desire For Revenge

He can't feel peace at all. Looking at the clock it's 8.20pm already. Jaejoong called Jihyo for countless time yet she didn't called him back. Feeling so frustrated that he almost throw his phone but thinking that she might call back he decide to hold his temper. Just then, things seems negative in his mind so he decided to summon a group of underground people to search for her. Maybe the god knows Jaejoong's worry, Jihyo suddenly appear at the front door but in a drunk state.

"Haha..Kim..Jae..Joong..Hahaha~" Jihyo said in a drunk state. Jaejoong carry her then place her at the sofa. Then, he go to take a warm towel and put on her forehead.

"This woman really.. Why did you drink so much?" Jaejoong questioned her.

"Yah! Kim Jaejoong, do you know? That foolish man ...said.., if turn back ..the.. time he would sti..ll choose me sin..ce I'm the best one.. he ever had. Hmph...! That foolish ...man who k..killed my baby..! How ..dare he say ...that in front of me..! " Jihyo said to him. Hearing that Jaejoong immediately confirm that Jihyo had spent this few hours with Lee Kangjoo. And that never make he feels comfortable.

"How I wish.. I could say I'm Cheon Seong Im.. So he.. would .. stab by his.. own words.. " Jihyo drunkily said. But this time, it was hatred inside her voice.

"You know, I don't know if this is the right choice." Jaejoong suddenly say but Jihyo only quiet.

"Firstly I need your hatred in order to get Kang Franchise Company. But then you appear so innoncent at the first time. The way you laugh, smile, angry. Everything seems so cute so angellic in my eyes. I used to think it's okay for you to have the heart of wanting a revenge as long as you would remain innoncent. But then I start to fear it will end up eat the real you. Which I don't want it to happen." Jaejoong look at her. But her eyes is close.

"If I could turn back time, I should help you to put down you hatred not to train you into this vengeance woman." he touch her forehead. Then he peak a kiss on her forehead.

"And if you happen to feel this kiss, then remember to love again. Just like how I love you." he then leave the sofa and enter the room.

'Sorry. But I won't. Or I can't.' Jihyo thought as she open her eyes then silently enter her room.

_________________________________________________________

The next morning, her head feels heavy but she refuse to take a day off since she don't think it will look good on Jaejoong to take off on the second day of work. So with a heavy head, she still go to work.

The second day of work, she started to deal with some important documents for Jaejoong. It does make a lot of people feels unfair since she got the opportunity to do so but no one could say anything since it is undeniable that Jihyo is a fast learner which at the same time, she is more educated from all of them with the certificate of passing Business Management in distinction level. But that workload is not really a good news since it worsen the heavy head she feels. Since she consume some medicine, it helps she get through a few hours. But when it is past noon time, the migraine return. 

'This is killing me! ' -Jihyo thought as she keeps massaging her head. 

'At least, endure until the meeting.' - she thought again.

She can't fall now. Today, it will be the first shareholders meeting which it's very important since she needs to keep a good image. Also, today will be an interesting day since it will be the day she put on the show. Finishing her works, she fix her make up then enter the meeting room. When she take her seat beside Kim Jaejoong, the other shareholders look at her. Probably silently judging her or something similar to that. She look araound and saw Kang Gahee who beside her is her ex mother-in-law who is currently looking at her with her eyes wide open.

"We can start the meeting now." Jaejoong say in a serious mood. He knows, this will be a war between both of them, and all the shareholders.

__________________________________________________________________

Gahee read through the file given and she saw the statement which stated the transaction that happened between Lester Right and Kim Construction Company. Silently she smirked.

'Hmph. Let see the good show.' Gahee's thought.

Jihyo been presenting all documents diligently which her action started to gain some acknowledgement from the shareholders. Seeing her achievements, Gahee feels sting so much. But knowing that the best part is coming, she silently keeping her excitement,

"Lastly, I'll be reporting about the expense on Lester Right and the company. The value is eighty-nine thousands dollar." When Jihyo stated that, Gahee keeps focus on the Lester Right's CEO. But then, she didn't receive the result she wanted. Jihyo saw how her face turn into a moody and confuse. Silently, she laugh in victory.

"Excuse me Mr Lester, is the report is right?" Gahee ask Mr Lester.

"Yes it is. The transaction was made." Mr Lester reply her. 

"What? It's impossible! There's no such record before!" she exclaim.

"Oh? I wonder how Ms Kang knows about the transaction matter? Isn't suppose to be private matter?" Jaejoong attack Gahee.Trying to further people suspicion.

"I.." All the shareholder look at her. Waiting for her answer. Gahee can't just admit that she heard about it since people will definitely know she is lying. But then, if she don't say anything, people will know that she implanted a spy inside which the shareholders will immeditely suspen her action since the agreement stated that a shareholder cannot mess himself with the company's private transaction unless it's matter with it own company.Just then she can't seem to find a way out, Madam Lee (Lee Kangjoo's mom) who was sitting beside her help her out.

"I believe it was just an estimation by Ms Kang, right?" Madam Lee looks at his son's fiancee. 

"That's right, it's only a estimation." - Gahee follow the scene.

"Good then, we shall continue the meeting then." Jaejoong said then smile. 'Kang Gahee, you also have this day aren't you?' -Jaejoong's thought

Gahee look at Jihyo which Jihyo also do the same. Then Jihyo look both of them and smirked. It is very clear to both of them that Jihyo trying to tell them she win this round and that anger both Madam Lee and Kang Gahee.

'It's just the very first step to my REVENGE.' - Jihyo's thought.

As for Jaejoong who sit close to her saw that expression of her. Of course he is happy for her being able to step on them, but seeing her vengeance make he think.

'Please don't go too far.'