Chapter 58 : SEMI - FINAL

Desire For Revenge

Dear my dearest Seong Im,

When you read this letter I might not in Korea anymore. After these few months being with you, I have to admit it's hard. It's hard for me to know that no matter how hard I try, the only man stay in your heart is not me. Although I've been hoping that one day, you'll come to realize that there's one man who always stay behind and only could watch you from behind. I sound so pathetic and dramatic but it's the truth that I hope for the very least, you'll learn to know about it.

I have to admit on the first time when I offered marriage, I did it because I was holding on Grace's shadows. I was thinking that for the very least, I could still be with her. I never thought that time could really heal people. Like how I am. Time did manage to make me accept the fact that Grace won't come back anymore. But then I was foolish. And this foolishness brought to my eternal downfall because I fell for you. Althought you might not wonder how I fell for you, but I still want to tell you. I love you for everything.  

I have to admit again it's hurtful for me since you are so cold on me but I thought that at least I can keep you by my side. Even without you loving me back. But seeing your journey to the now you, I finally understand that I shouldn't keep you anymore for my own foolishness. You deserve a happiness with the one you really love. So, I decided to let you go. Although it might be hard, but I hope time will heal me again. It will right?

Open the second drawer on my desk and there's a divorce paper which I signed already. After you signed it, send it back to me. Remember, to live your life Seong Im. You deserve happiness.

Written by Johnsons.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jihyo carefully put back the letter on the desk. Then, she go to Johnsons's room to find the divorce paper he mentioned in the letter. She read through it and realize that Johnsons decided to give her 50% of his assets after the document is legalize. And of course, she did feel guilty since she never even once said thank you or appreciate his efforts and only come to realize it when he left. Decided that she don't deserve it, she write out an addition letter stating that she won't receive any assets from him. After putting both of the document together, she go out to post it.

But then, she saw another letter on the door. It's not something posted since it was handwritten. With the uneasy feeling inside her, she read it through.

'Let's meet at the old factory. - Kang Gahee.'

When she realize it was from Gahee, she suddenly forget about posting those letter and immediately rush out to meet Kang Gahee. At the time she rush out, Johnsons saw her leaving in a sudden way. He return to the mansion since he forgot to take his passport with him at the same time hoping to at least to look at her for the last time before he really leave. But when he saw Jihyo rush out so suddenly, there's a basic instinct telling him that he should come and follow her. He tried to call Jaejoong but he didn't get answer. So in the end he followed her by himself.

_______________________________________________________________

*At the old factory where Gahee kidnapped Jihyo*

Jihyo parks her car and go to search for Gahee. Although the uneasy feeling haven't left her yet, but still she want to at least clear the misunderstanding between them. The factory was dark when she enter. After going pretty much in, the door suddenly shut and the lights are switch on. But those lights doesn't really make any differences since it's still kinda dark inside. Jihyo tried to open the door but it was locked for outside. Sensing something is not right, she rush to hide behind a barrel. A few minutes, footsteps are heard. She took a peak to look at the owner of those steps but since the person is all covered in black, she can't really recognized him.

"Hiding? *sarcastic* Why? Afraid? You should be since you are going to die. Soon" - a woman voice

Jihyo heard what the woman say and she is confident it is Gahee's voice. She start to hesitate to either come out to meet her since the way Gahee's speak proves that Gahee is not in a right state. As she is thinking about calling someone for help, she realize that she left her phone inside the car. 

'What should I do now. It's dangerous to come out now.' - Jihyo's thought

*annoyed voice* "Cheong Seong Im come out! You coward!" Gahee shouted again. This time Jihyo is sure that Gahee probably feels so frustrated. She keeps hearing the other boxes are being kicked away and she knows she have to find a way out from here before Gahee found her. She try to look around and saw a dry leaf flew in. In that moment she knows, that probably the only way out for her. She took a peak again to make sure where Gahee is. Trying to find the perfect moment to run. Toward the exit.

As soon as Gahee turn to the other side, she walks silently to go closer to the side where she saw the leaf flew in. As she thinks it is the perfect moment to run, she run all her heart toward it. 

But luck wasn't on her side since Gahee suddenly turn around and saw her. Unexpectedly by Jihyo Gahee have a gun with her. Gahee start shooting at her direction,

*Bang!*

... and the last bullet hits her.