Chapter 9

Desire For Revenge

Girls, women from all kind of ages can’t refuse him. Everyone knows him. His face is in everywhere. Magazines, newspapers and medias! As a young businessman, it is unavoidable that everyone interested with him. No one rejects him ever but this day someone break that record. As he is so dazzlingly charming, even ice princesses melt for him. But this woman who is unconscious infront of him now, treat him so rudely and wasn’t effected by his charm. Then all sudden, asking him to take her with no sense of lust, love and feelings at all.

 

It was an accident to say actually, or to make it simple, maybe it is fated for her to drop on the top of his boat. Luckily enough for her, she fell right on top of his 

mattress which saves her life. But still, seeing that she’s weak at that time, he decided to bring her home for further investigation. He was waiting for a new set of clothes while reading the newspaper as she was still unconscious that time. Since when she suddenly fell, the boat when unbalance and the wine he was holding spill on his suit. With no choice, he could only cover himself with the bathrobe. Just when he was reading the newspaper, she woke up and looking how funny her blank face was, he suddenly got the idea to prank her. But who knows his prank will lead to all of this.

 

Taking his phone on the small table, he dialed an unknown number.

 

“It’s me, Kim Jaejoong. Did you found anything regarding the woman?” When he mentioned about woman, he looked at unconscious Seong Im.

“Yes I did. Like you said, I found her record in Queen’s Hospital. On the surface, it is said that she lost her baby due to an accident. But when I accidental heard a  conversation between the nurses, it was said that the abortion was planned by her fiancee. And, since I know you probably will ask me about her fiancee, I found out  that it was Lee Kangjoo. Soon, I also found out the affair between him and Kang Gahee which lead to me knowing the truth that it was under Kang Gahee’s order the  abortion was made and to go with the record of abortion due to car accident.” - the other line’s man said.

“Lee Kangjoo and Kang Gahee? Hmph. This must be god helping me then.” Jaejoong said with a satisfied tone in his talk.

“I guess so. Is there anything I need to investigate?” - the other line.

“So far it is enough.I will contact you again if I need your service ” Jaejoong replied and he end the line.

 

Putting away his phone, he turns to look at her again. 

 

“You maybe an ace for me to conquer Kang Franchise Company.” he said while looking at her. Slowly, he started to observe her face structure. She is.. So innocent,  and .. Tempting. 

 

Kim Jaejoong! What’s wrong with you?’ he shook his head. Trying to clear his mind as he can’t help the fact that Seong Im looks tempting for him. Then, knowing  that it won’t be good for him to stay at here, he walk out from that room.

 

_____________________________________________________

 

A few later hour..

 

She woke up, again. Still, the same yellow ceiling, the same room with the difference that that man wasn’t here anymore. Then she look at her wrist. There’s an IV 

stand beside her and it is connected to her wrist. But this time, she remembered what happened.

 

Her unborn baby’s death by the man whom she love.