Chapter 29

Desire For Revenge

"Seong Im? Is this really you? I mean .. but why he is here?" Kangjoo look at Jaejoong.

"He's my man so why he shouldn't be here?" Jihyo coldly reply Kangjoo. The word 'my man' gives two different feeling to both Jaejoong and Kangjoo. One feels hurtful and one feels prideful.

"What?! But she have Song-" Kangjoo is getting something on his mind. Things started to seems logic in his eyes.

"Don't tell me .." Kangjoo look at Jihyo

"Yes. Cheon Seong Im and Song Jihyo is the same person. Why? Can't it be like that?" - Jihyo

"No.. It can't be... You are not Seong Im. Seong Im is like-" Kangjoo

"Chunsa gateun yeoja? (meaning:an angellic person) Hmph." Jihyo take off the IV drop on her wrist and stand up firmly. Jaejoong try to hold her but Jihyo shake her head. 

'Let me do this.' Jihyo thought while looking at Jaejoong which Jaejoong get the meaning.

"You should know the moment you killed my baby you are killing Cheon Seong Im. So if today I stand as Song Jihyo it's you who make this happen!" Jihyo said angrily to Kangjoo.

"But.. I didn't kill it.. You was ..erm.. accident. The doctor said the baby need to be abort for you to be safe and I do that to save you." Kangjoo said with a slightly trembling voice. 

"You think I'm stupid? That night I heard it all. How you and that b'tch talking about the abortion. I heard every word between you two. You planned for the abortion with her! You are the killer too!" - Jihyo

"I.." - Kangjoo

"Lee Kangjoo. I *pointing herself* abandon my life to serve your family just because I love you. I let you crowned my world. I gave you everything. I stay loyal, being critics by the society for who sake? You! But how did you return my favor? Not only you cheated with that woman, you betray your promises and you planned on killing my baby! For god sakes it's our baby! Your own flesh! A human can be desireful and I could understand but killing your own flesh? Even dogs better than you!" Jihyo said with anger on her face. Everytime when she mentioned about her baby, tears flow out. She is crying of unfairness and all the mistreated she receive.

"Seong Im, I admit that I'm wrong but that baby can't exist! It will just ruin everything!" - Kangjoo

"That's why when you ruin it, you ruin me." her expression turn colder. Those tears stop. She look at Kangjoo feeling disgusted. Kangjoo rush to her and hold both of her shoulders but Jihyo push him away which he keeps repeat the same action.

"Listen Seong Im I-"

"Stop it! I don't need to hear you excuses anymore! You made the scar so you will have to pay the price." Jihyo push him away forcefully.

"Seong Im yah.." Kangjoo look at her with pleading eyes. As for Jihyo, her head suddenly get dizzy and her knees weaken which she almost fall. Luckily, Jaejoong manage to hold her before she does. Kangjoo try to touch her but Jaejoong look at him with his eyes giving warning to him.

 

"Don't touch my woman." Jaejoong look at him coldly. Then he carry Jihyo and walk out from that room.

_____________________________________________________

After that incident, Jaejoong only let her to be treated at his mansion. He don't want to risk her to be disturbed at the other hospital anymore. Jihyo need a proper rest that is based on what the doctor he invited earlier. Silently, he planned to make the hospital they went earlier to pay the price for betray him. When he saw Jihyo lying on her bed weakily, he started to think maybe he should just let her to be treated at home. It's just earlier he is too worry, that's why he didn't get his rational properly. All along this time, he keeps thinking about himself. How he saw himself changing. He used to be logical but this woman who is lying infront of him now tend to make him lose it all.

'If I could, I want to keep you as mine forever. But can I?' he thought.

He has the wealth, power and looks. Basically he own it all. But by all of this he is not confident on holding her. He is not confident in making her vengeance gone. Maybe it is a destiny that he love her. Maybe god arrange this all for him so he will realize, power and wealth doesn't give you everything.

'If only I met you before you meet that guy, maybe you will have a better life. Maybe things won't become like this.' - he thought again.

And all that night he spend his time by staying at her side.

_____________________________________________________

The next day, she feels all better. It's a quick recovery due to the IV drop. That's what she think. When she wake up, she saw Jaejoong is sleeping next to her. Unconciously, she run her fingers through his hair. She doesn't know why, she just love the feeling to do that. Just then, his eyes suddenly open and she look at him awkwardly. She try to pull away her hand but Jaejoong grab her hand.

"You know, can't you just let go vengeance and love me?" he sincerely look into her eyes.

"Jaejoong yah, you know I can't." she pulled away her hand but then Jaejoong grab it again.

"You just don't deserve this. I mean, you are given a second life. Why would you wasted it on him again?" - Jaejoong

"Because they need to get what they deserve. So, sorry." she pulled away.

"Seong Im, I-" Jaejoong stop his sentence when Jihyo shakes her head.

"Don't say that. Cause if I heard that, I'll leave you. So please don't." Jihyo slowly say to him. She knows Jaejoong was going to say that he love her. But for her, she can't accept that. Something just stop her for doing that.

As for him, it is hurtful. He really don't know how to persuade this woman. He believe that she is very clear her self that they share the same feeling. But then, will she ever realize that revenge don't worth her happiness? Can he make her realize?