Chapter 42

Desire For Revenge

"I feel like disaster." - Jihyo

She said right after Jaejoong explained to her what happened to her. But he didn't mentioned about her suicide attempts, her baby and the identity Song Jihyo of her. Jaejoong wants Jihyo to have a new life. This opportunity seems so favorable for him since Jihyo finally forget about the vengeance stuff. So this moment, he only wants them to be together like what they deserve. Like what she deserve. Happiness.

"So basically, I'm your lover?" she asked again. Jaejoong only nodded. Earlier Jaejoong lied about her being his real lover.

"And I'm not Lee Kangjoo's fiancee and he is Kang Gahee's fiancee?" Jaejoong nodded again.

*sighed* "What this is all.." she mumbled in frustration. Scratching her head which is not even itchy at all.

"Just take it slowly. I'll help you to recover your memories." Jaejoong said to ensure her. 'Only the sweet ones.' - he silently thought.

"Do you really can help me?" Jihyo asked him although her heart did feel confident about him. She believe him althought she can't remember anything about him.

"I could. Since I know you better than yourself. So don't worry" Jaejoong smile at her. Jihyo immediately blushed on his answer.

'That's right. Just stay like this forever. With me.' - Jaejoong's thought. 

____________________________________________________

***At the cottage***

Things are all over the place. Pot broken pieces, broken glasses, plates and everything. This beuatiful cottage is totally in a huge mess right now. But Kangjoo don't care anymore. He feels so frustrated as Jihyo is not at the cottage.

'I told you not to go out! Why you ignore my order!' Kangjoo thought with anger.

*anger* "Kim Jaejoong. This must be your doing!" Kangjoo punch the wall. This time, he is possessed by the same want-to-kill-someone aura again. And the target is no one but Kim Jaejoong.

____________________________________________________

That later night, Gahee is suddenly invited by Jaejoong to a dinner. Of course she feels excited since it's the first time Jaejoong asked her out. Althought she does feel something's not right, but her excitement overpower her.

Jaejoong asked to meet her in a high class Italian restaurant. He even purposesly booked the whole place just to have a private dinner with her. And that adds more excitement to her. When she reach there, Jaejoong is already waiting for her while drinking his favourite red wine. So, she takes her sit infront of him.

*elegance* "Well, I wonder what is the occasion until the almighty Kim Jaejoong asked me out for a dinner." she greet him in her sarcastic voice in order to cover her happiness and excitement.

"Hmph.. *he put down his wine* you are so curious aren't you?" Jaejoong . But she only stay silent for his real answer.

Then Jaejoong continue. "You know, you are a beautiful woman but it's a waste that your heart is too dark." Jaejoong talked in a very sarcastic way which it makes Kang Gahee feels hurt.

*ignorance* "What's your motive for this dinner?" Gahee crossed her arm since she refuse to let her pride being step on. She wants to look confident.

Jaejoong stand on his feet and walked nearer toward her. He lift her chin into looking his eyes. Then slowly, he head moves forward and that makes Gahee froze on her spot. Her heart is beating crazily but she only stay still. Her mind is blank and she can't even interpret anything. Jaejoong slide beside her face and whispered.

*whispered* "Look at your face right now. Hoping something? Hmph. *slightly laughed* But what should you do? I don't even feel intimated by touching you. I feel nothing from your emotions. I even feel so disgusting of your presence." Jaejoong smirked then stay away from her. Gahee look at him with her hurtful eyes. His word cuts her heart so much.

*Keeping his cold face* "Hear this clearly. Stay away from me and my woman. If you dare to hurt her again, I swear on my life that I'll kill you. Even if you are a woman." Jaejoong said in his cold tone and his eyes is staring at her coldly. Gahee look into his eyes. The way he looked at her all the time. The same cold eyes again. The same cold tone again. It hurts her so much that she feels like dying inside.  Unknowingly, tears start to fall from her eyes.

*looking at him* "Kim Jaejoong. Don't you think you are over?" she asked him with her teary eyes.

"You are the one who declared the war. You are the one who step over the line first so don't blame me. You hurt me when you hurt my woman so it will only be fair if you receive this kind of treatment. What you did to her is far more than this" Jaejoong replied her in a mean manner.

"Huh.. *feeling agitated*..Kim Jaejoong, do you think I'm heartless? I, all these years I chase you like a shadow but I never ask more from you. All I want from you is to realize my love toward you. To treat me like I'm worthy for you. For once in my entire life. But you ignore my feeling like a trash. Stepping over my pride and heart over and over again. Do it really funny for you?" Gahee ask him with her pitiful voice.

"There's people who deserve to be acknowledge but not you. If you could understand the real meaning of love then you should know how hurt it is when someone you love is being hurt. But you don't even know about that. Since you are too selfish." Jaejoong replied her.

"Love is original a selfish thing and there's nothing wrong with that. I just did what a woman will do! *silence a while* But in the end, it's just because that b*tch." Gahee coldly said. Although Jaejoong feels so angry by Gahee's rude nickname for Jihyo, but still he have the manner as a man so he only held it in.

"Even before her existence you are like this. And I am like this. So don't try to blame other people for your flaws." Jaejoong answered her.

He continued. "Still, I asked you out just for one solely purpose. *with warning* You and your fiancee, stay out from my woman's life. This will be the last time I ask you nicely and there won't be next time anymore." Jaejoong finished his sentence and is about to leave but then Gahee suddenly ask him.

"Just once.. Once. Have you ever flattered by me?" Gahee ask him by looking at him. Jaejoong turn around, look into her eyes and replied.

"No." he then turn and leave Gahee alone in the restaurant.

After he left, Gahee start to smash all the sets on the table. She feels so angry. She keeps screaming of frustration as tears also keeps flowing out from her eyes. After a few minutes of shouting and ruining the things inside the restaurant, she finally stay still and cry.

'Why won't you even lie for me? I show you my desperation yet you throw it aside. You don't think about it. How could you be this cruel Kim Jaejoong?' she thought while crying.

In the other hand..

As soon as Jaejoong walk out from the restaurant, Jaejoong ordered his assistant.

"Pay for all the broken things. Make sure she reach her home, unharm." Jaejoong then leave the place after leaving his order. He did this because it's a man's manner he should do. Although there's a sense of guilty inside him but he don't regret his actions toward her because he knows he did the right things. Kang Gahee need to know how serious he will go just for Jihyo. She need to know that he is serious about his woman.