Chapter 3

Desire For Revenge

That night, she obediently waits for him to come home. Like the past few years she been doing, she will waits for him to return then go to sleep with him. Looking at the clock, it’s 1.48am already. Although she knows if she sleep lately, she will be tired to do the house chores tomorrow, she still waits for him since she feels it is the thing she should do to encourage him. Well, she do realize that Kangjoo been coming home late for these past few months, but she ignore those negative thoughts she had in her mind. As she use the idea of him being busy as a reason to shut her own thoughts off.

When she heard the sound of the main door being closed, she immediately feels excited.

‘He’s home!’ she excitedly thought.

Just then, the door being open and it is Kangjoo. 

“Tired?” Seong-Im asked Kangjoo while taking off his suit.

“En.” That’s all he reply to her. It was a cold and short reply. It does send her a sad vibe but yet she push that aside and continue her own duty.

“I have prepared the shower for, go to take your bath and I’ll wait for you.” she talks to him with warmth but all he does is enter the bathroom without replying her or something. As Kangjoo takes his bath, his phone suddenly rang.It is a message.

‘Message?’ she thought.

‘Should I take a look.?’ shelooked at Kangjoo’s phone. There’s something inside her is telling her to check the message. Unable to push away her own curiosity, shechecked the message. It was an unknown number.

 

‘Like usual, you’re so great on bed. Meet you tomorrow’s night love. I’ll be wearing the lingerie you bought for me ;)’  - the text message

 

Just like being suddenly hit in her heart, she crumbled down. It was a painful mix with anger emotion. The message proves all her negative thoughts were true. Silently, tears start to streaming down her face.

 

‘Why did you did this to me oppa..’

‘Why did you changed..’

 

She looked at her own reflection in the mirror. Looking at her stomach, she slowly put her hand on it. Thinking about the growing life inside there.

 

‘What should we do my baby?’

‘Will your daddy still want us?’

 

Those thoughts make her become more sad. As today supposed to be a happy day since she has decided to tell him regarding the baby. But after seeing that message, she starts to hesitate about telling him. Afraid that Kangjoo might cruel enough to even don’t want the baby. So, in order to give her baby a perfect family, she decided to keep it as secret first. 

 

“I go to work first.” This is what Kangjoo said after he finished his breakfast. 

 

‘He changed.’ Seong Im silently thought as she looking Kangjoo leaving even without properly saying his goodbye. Back to the old times, he will at least smile at hebefore leaving. But now, there’s no even a slightest gesture that was done from him to her. But thinking that she needs to be strong, she puch away that thought andcontinue do the house chores.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Ding...Dong....Ding...Dong

 

The door bell rang. 

 

“Coming!” Seong Im shouted at the door. Putting away the table’s cloth, she rush to the door and open it. It is a woman who is wearing branded stuffs which clearly  saying that she belongs to a higher social class. Coming back to the reality, she nicely smile at her and invited her to come in.

 

 

 

 

 

=================================================

 

Hey guys! I'm sorry for the long absent. It was due to some private problems of mine. But during this absence, I did write some in MW so it's only some editing stuff and post!