Chapter 52

Desire For Revenge

Since she fainted so suddenly, he decided to bring her back to his mansion. From what he heard from the doctor earlier, Jihyo fainted due to stress and over drink alcohol. She is advise to rest well and stop drink any kind of alcohol for these few days in order not to worsen her condition. The doctor have injected some insomnia medicine for her so she will rest more. After sending the doctor away, Jaejoong return to his room where Jihyo is currently resting and not awake yet. He sit beside her and touch her face. In unconcious state, Jihyo smile.

'How I miss this smile of yours.' - he thought and smile. He kiss her forehead lightly and about to leave but then, Jihyo suddenly use both of her arms, circling Jaejoong's necck and pull him closer to her.

"Don't go." Jihyo mumbled in her unconcious state. A tear falls from her eyes which makes Jaejoong wipe it for her. They are so close with each other. It takes one more inches for both of their nose touch each other. Jaejoong is stuck at the position, doesn't know what he should do. But as he think that this isn't right, he try to pull away again. But Jihyo suddenly mumbled.

"I could only embrace you in my dream so stay longer."  Jihyo mumbled again. Judging from the way she act, Jihyo is definitely having a dream. She looks so desperate even in her sleep. Thinking about to sooth her, he lie beside her and hug her tightly. 

"Heaven." Jihyo mumbled again then smile brightly. Jaejoong look at her peaceful face and feeling happy.

"Don't worry, I'll be at your side in this dream. So rest well." - Jaejoong mumbled. Although he knows that Jihyo is not concious about this situation but he still say it to her. Perhaps that this words of him will reach to her through her dream.

"Sorry." - Jihyo mumbled again. Another tear fall again from her eyes and Jaejoong wipe it away then hug her tighly so at the very least, she could still have a nice sleep.

________________________________________________________

Johnsons look at the tea on the top of the table. He knows that Jihyo didn't drink it. Although he feels hurt since his kindness is rejected by her, but unable to know where she goes now is what makes him worry the most. He keeps calling her but many times but there's no even one reply or answer from her. Worry about a lot of thing, he suddenly thought of Kim Jaejoong.

'Could it be? It can't be right?' - he thought. Although he don't want to act illogically, he still pick up his car keys and start to drive to Jaejoong's mansion.

_______________________________________________________

'Where am I?'. - Jihyo thought when she finally awake from her sleep. She look beside her and it's Jaejoong who is currently hugging her while sleeping.

'Jaejoong? Am I still sleeping?' - she thought. She touch his face and admiring his face profiles and smile.

'This is a good dream. Let's don't wake up anymore.' she hug him back and close her eyes.

'But this is too real. Is this really a dream?' -she thought. She pinched her face lightly and it hurts.

"This is not a dream." Jaejoong said then suddenly open his eyes. Jihyo eyes also open widely, shocked. Realizing what is happening, she push him away but Jaejoong tighten his hug,

"Can't you pretend this is a dream? Like how I did earlier?" - Jaejoong

"Wh-what?" - Jihyo

"Nothing." Jaejoong said. He sighed deeply then, he let her go.

"I'll drive you back." - Jaejoong

"It's okay, I'll-"

"I said I'll drive you back. It's not a crime right?" - Jaejoong. Thinking that she should at least allowed this, she nodded.

Jaejoong and Jihyo go out from the mansion but unexpectedly, they met Johnsons infront of the door. Johnsons look at both of them with anger in his eyes.

"Why are you in his mansion?" Johnsons asked Jihyo.

"I'll explain later. I'm tired, let's go back first."  she said then leave first. Just then when Johnsons about to follow her, Jeajoong suddenly said to him.

"Don't misunderstand. There's nothing happen between us." - Jaejoong. Johnsons turn and look at him with his eyes full with anger.

"Don't misunderstand? Kim Jaejoong-ssi, my wife is your ex fiancee and both of you stay in the same house without me knowing. If you are in my shoes, what would you think?" - Johnsons.

"She fainted. The doctor say she should rest well so don't be harsh on her. Please." Jaejoong then hand him a plastic full with medicines. Johnsons take the medicines and feels guilty for accusing her. He don't expect this to happen since he is innocently on his conclusion that Jihyo is having an affair behind him. But then, he don't know what lead him to ask this but still, the question is still out from his mouth.

"Kim Jaejoong, this woman you love so much now becomes my wife. At the same time, you even said the word 'please', which you are always known for never begging people. Is she really worth that much?" - Johnsons.

"She might be gone from me already, but as long as her heart still have my existence. It's no more necessary for me to own her to be happy. Although she's gone. That's how worth she is for me." Jaejoong said sincerely. He then enter his mansion. Johnsons only stand at there feeling lost. The words Jaejoong said just like a bulleye shot that makes he suddenly wondered.

'Am I doing the right thing just to keep you in my life, Grace?' - Johnsons' thought.