Chapter Fifty Four

Hate or Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This > < means they are speaking in English. 

Have fun reading!

Melissa’s P.O.V 

“Ohhh no..Jane’s boyfriend has arrived..”I sighed while unfasten the seat belts. 

 

By the look on Jungkook’s face, I can tell that he’s very curious. His brows furrowed, “Can I meet him? I really want to know what your sister’s boyfriend looks like..”He said. 

 

I nodded, “Alright, come on..let’s get out so we can get inside and I’ll introduce you to him..”I lazily said. 

 

To be honest, it’s not that I don’t like Jane’s boyfriend. I really like him because he’s kind..but now it’s different. Seeing the way Jin look at her is so pure and sweet but I never seen Colby look at my sister the way Jin look at her. 

 

Jungkook hold my hand and grip my hand firmly, then we walk inside together. 

 

As we get inside, mom and dad greet us with a smile. 

 

“Hello Mr and Mrs Jung..”Jungkook greeted and bowed politely. 

 

“Good evening, Jungkook..”My mom said. 

 

I gulped when my dad look at me with a strange look on his face, I think he knows what’s going on. 

 

“You two finally dating?”Dad says with his index finger points directly to me and Jungkook intertwined fingers. 

 

Jungkook smiled and nodded, “Yes Mr Jung, I’m dating your beautiful daughter and I hope that’s okay for the both of you.”He said with confident.

 

Wow just wow... I never thought that Jungkook can be this confident in front of my parents. I mean the first time when Jane introduced her boyfriend to them..Colby was scared and mute. 

 

“Of course, I’m okay with it.. But be careful Jungkook..If you hurt my daughter..I’ll do the same to you.”My dad said sternly. He seems joking but Jungkook knows it was a warning sign. 

 

Jungkook nodded and looked at me with worry in his eyes.

 

Then I whisper to him, “You heard that...”

 

Jungkook nodded like a little child, he is so cute and I can’t help it so I give a peck on his cheek and give him a thumbs up, “My parents like you..especially my mom.”I said. 

 

He give me a look, “Are you serious?” 

 

I nodded, “Yeah..if they don’t like you then my mom will not letting us be together..they’re okay with it..” 

 

“Ohhh...well that’s good news for me. I can kiss you in front of them...”He teased.. 

 

I hit his arm lightly, “Yah..” 

 

He giggled, “What?”

 

“Kids..we’re going upstairs and Melissa you should bring your boyfriend to sit on the couch and serve him a cup of tea or something..”Mom said and I lazily nodded then I pull Jungkook and push him to sit on the couch. 

 

“Ouch...damn girl you’re so strong.”He winced when his back hit the hard couch. 

 

I chuckled, “Be right back, I’m going to make you a cup of tea..”

 

Once I’m done with it, I walk back to the living room and I thought I heard Jungkook was talking to someone when I’m inside the kitchen but I didn’t care to check who it was.

 

“Melissa!”Colby called then he stands up and give me a quick hug. 

Just pretend that this is what Colby looks like a.k.a Jane's boyfriend

 

I fake a smile and cleared my throat, “>Ohh hi Colby.. How was your flight?<”I asked then I give Jungkook his cup of tea. 

 

Jungkook just awkwardly smiled, “Thanks babe..” 

 

“>My flight was alright..and by the way.I’m really surprise that you finally in a relationship! Look at this guy..<”Colby said. 

 

Jungkook rubbed the back of his neck, “>Well yeah..we’re just start dating about hours ago..<”He giggled.

 

I was surprised too, I never thought that Jungkook can speak English that well? Well he did improved but who cares.

 

Colby make Jungkook to fist bump with him then he let Jane sit on his lap and to be honest, I feel extremely disgusted with my sister’s boyfriend. I mean get a room or something. This couple always act all lovey dovey in front of everyone. 

 

Jungkook looked at me with the are-you-kidding-me look, I shrugged then I take my phone out so I can send him a text. 

 

To: Jungkook 

I’m sorry Jungkook, Colby and Jane always act like this...and they don’t give a sh*t about it.If you feel very uncomfortable right now, we can leave if you want. 

 

Then I hit send. 

 

Jungkook sneakily smiled at me and my brows furrowed. 

 

Okay??? Why did he look at me like that.

 

From: Jungkook

They are kissing in front of us, of course I feel uncomfortable. I talked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter