Yoona's Cleverness

Not Like Everyday

Yoona walked along the rows of classroom, filled with students who were tired of learning. She stopped at a particular classroom–Joon's classroom. She paused, leaned closer to the door, and listened.

"This is Ok Taecyeon," the teacher introduced. The handsome brown-haired guy smiled warmly at the class. Almost all the girls began to gossip about how "cute" he looked, as some of the boys gave Taecyeon a welcoming look. Joon, however, was one of the guys who did not give Taecyeon a welcoming look. Instead, he glared at Taecyeon, sinking down in his seat. The scene of Yoona offering to give Taecyeon a tour replayed in Joon's mind, as he kept a frown.

I don't know why, but I already hate him, Joon thought darkly, slipping his hands in his pocket.

"Please treat him well," the teacher said, turning to Taecyeon. "Will you introduce yourself a bit?"

Taecyeon cleared his throat, taking a glance at the classroom. He caught sight of Hyuna, who was staring at Joon, oblivious of Taecyeon's presence. He smirked, and then turned back to the whole class.

"My name is Ok Taecyeon. I might not be the brightest student, but I am a cool person once you get to know me," Taecyeon explained, keeping a fake smile. "I came here to meet…my one and true love."

Yoona, who was ready to slide the door open, smirked. After a few more seconds, she slid the wooden door open. Heads turned to the direction of the door as Yoona stepped in. The attention was shining on Yoona, but that was only because she had entered the classroom. After taking a swift glance at the nerd, the students began to chat among themselves. Joon stared at Yoona with caution in his eyes.

"Omo, Yoona-ah! What are you doing here?" the teacher asked, obviously shocked. Yoona smiled softly, as Taecyeon's eyes widened.

It's her! The girl from the picture! Taecyeon thought, shocked. Joon suddenly noticed Taecyeon's surprised reaction. He stared at Taecyeon quizzically, thinking, Does that guy have some kind of relationship with Yoona?

"I heard that there's a new student, so I was thinking of giving him a small tour around here," Yoona offered, looking at Taecyeon. She waved at him, as Taecyeon instinctively waved back. Noticing that he was waving at Yoona, Taecyeon quickly dropped his arm to the side.

What the heck? I hardly wave at people, Taecyeon thought, scolding himself. He smirked at Yoona flirtatiously, but she ignored him.

"Oh dear, I don't know.…I mean, I was going to assign Joon to lead him around the school," the teacher said, rubbing her chin. Yoona smiled and turned to Joon.

"Joon-ssi, you don't mind if I take over for guiding Taecyeon-ssi around, right?" Yoona asked loudly. The classroom quieted down, as all the heads turned towards Joon. If Yoona called someone else, nobody would listen or care. However, it was Yoona who called Joon. Joon, the most popular guy in school. Joon cleared his throat, suddenly having an uneasy feeling.

"Uh…duh?" Joon said, keeping up with his proud act. "Why would I take him around? I'd probably ask one of the girls to do it for me."

The teacher frown, the girls squealed, the boys rolled their eyes, and Yoona smiled weakly at Joon. Joon looked away, staring at the window, which was right besides his desk.

He could've replied in a nicer tone, Yoona thought, quietly sighing to herself. She turned to Taecyeon and took her hand out.

"Hi, I'm Im Yoona. You probably don't have a lot of classes with me, but I'll be glad to show you around," Yoona greeted. Taecyeon stared at Yoona's small hands. Slowly, he reached to shake her hands. It was warm and smooth, unlike the other hands he had felt in the past.

"O-Ok Taecyeon," Taecyeon stuttered. Dammit! Why am I stuttering in front of this loser?

"Well, shall I show you around right now? I promise that it'll be quick," Yoona said with a smile. Taecyeon unconsciously nodded his head, as Yoona dragged him out of the room. She quickly bowed to the teacher and closed the door to the classroom. Whispers began to fill the room, as Joon continued to ignore what was happening.

I'm so irritated with the fact that Yoona is giving that transfer student a tour, Joon thought, gritting his teeth. Why?

 

"And this is the cafeteria. You better be careful. The lines here are long. Sometimes, the lines can go out of the cafeteria," Yoona warned, showing Taecyeon the cafeteria. It was a large, empty room, from what Taecyeon saw. It was probably even bigger than a soccer stadium, and that was pretty big.

"Wow," Taecyeon said smoothly, nodding his head. So far, he didn't stutter in front of Yoona like he did back at the classroom. He took another swift glance around the room. No one was there. He smirked, and then gazed at Yoona's brown eyes. "You're eyes are really pretty," Taecyeon complimented.

Instead of blushing, Yoona glared at Taecyeon with cold eyes. "Don't think that I don't know what you're up to, Ok Taecyeon."

Taecyeon, startled, stared at Yoona with wide eyes. "Excuse me?"

Yoona turned around to face Taecyeon. She crossed her arm and scoffed. "Don't play innocent. I know exactly what you're up to. Hyuna put you up to this, didn't she?"

"W-What are you talking about?" Taecyeon stuttered. He couldn't believe his ears. How on earth did she know about Hyuna's plans?

"They don't call me a genius for nothing, Taecyeon-ssi," Yoona said with a sigh. "I know what you're up to, and I know your background. Your girlfriend fell in love with some other guy and left you for the guy she loved. You were heartbroken, lost, and confused, which led you to become a player."

Taecyeon made a tight fist. "How do you even know these stuff? Are you a creeper? A stalker?"

"You can say that," Yoona said, smirking. "Or you can say that I'm a genius. Didn't Hyuna warn you about my cleverness?"

Taecyeon tightened his jaws. He didn't know what to say. He couldn't say anything. He didn't think that Yoona was this smart. It was just too unbelievable.

"Are you a spy?" Taecyeon asked. Yoona giggled and then smirked.

"You'll get used to my skills," Yoona assured. "As for now…come up with a better plan that making me fall in love with you."

Yoona walked away, knowing that Taecyeon already knew where his classes were. Taecyeon dropped his mouth, dumbfounded. After a few more minutes, a sly smirk appeared on his lips.

She's interesting, Taecyeon thought, nodding his head. Really interesting.