I'm Not the Girl You're Looking For

Not Like Everyday

Today, Yoona decided to skip school. Actually, she planned to skip school the whole month or at least until she cooled down. She was frustrated with Joon's response towards her own question. What was his problem? It frustrated her even more since she could not tell what Joon's problem was. Maybe he simply had a lot on his plate. Yes, that was a logical answer.

Yoona sighed to herself. She was disappointed in herself. This wasn't the first time she was disappointed. However, it was the first that that she felt a it disappointed with her relationship towards a friend. Maybe she could make up with Joon by going towards his house (she would have to research and look up where he lives) and apologize! Yes, what a very logical answer!

Yoona threw her head back and laughed. That answer wasn't logic. Why would she apologize for Joon's strange behavior towards her? There was no way she would go and apologize.

…Though apologizing would solve the problem, even though it wasn't her fault.

Gah! Yoona cried in her head. Is this what happens when you hang around someone super popular?

 

Hyuna stared at Joon, who seemed pale and worried. She wanted to throw her arms around him and try to get herself quickly hooked up with the man of her dreams. However, something in her heart wanted to leave Joon for today. Though she never payed any attention to her feelings, so it didn't matter if she chose to ignore Joon or not.

"Hyuna, can we talk for a second?" Taecyeon, from behind, asked. Hyuna jumped and turned around. Her nose barely brushed against Taecyeon's chest. She frowned and rolled her eyes upwards.

"What is there to talk about?" Hyuna asked, a bit annoyed.

"About Joon and Yoona. Actually, before we get into that topic, do you know where Yoona is?" Taecyeon asked.

"I don't know! I haven't seen her the whole day," Hyuna grunted. "But that isn't my business."

"Yes it is! We, the two of us, are part of this mess! We have to fix it! Their friendship has to come back together!" Taecyeon exclaimed. Hyuna rolled her eyes.

"So? Wasn't this part of our plan?" Hyuna asked.

"Well, yeah, but…" Taecyeon paused. He didn't know what to say anymore. He hesitated, and started backing away from Hyuna. He suddenly disappeared into the crowd without a word. Hyuna sighed and rolled her eyes. 

Taecyeon oppa can be so weird at times, Hyuna thought. She focused her attention back at Joon, who seemed to be too tired to get up from his seat. She wondered if she should pounce on Joon and surprise him, or wait outside until he had the energy to get up. She thought that pouncing was more fun. 

"On the count of three. One…Two…Thr–"

Her body was suddenly slammed against the wall. Hyuna gasped and glared at the person who had slammed her against the wall.

"What the heck is your problem–"

"You and me! Date tomorrow after school! Meet me at the first place where we met!" Taecyeon said loudly, but just loudly enough for Hyuna to hear. Hyuna blinked her eyes cluelessly. Did she hear him right?

"Taec–"

But before she could say another word, Taecyeon took off. Hyuna stared at the crowd, dumbfounded. She pushed the thoughts of dating her friend away and turned back to the classroom, where Joon was. Her eyes rounded and began to enlarge as she stared at the pale figure on the ground.

"J-Joon!" Hyuna stuttered. She quickly ran towards him and tried to pull him up. She patted his cheek and shook his as hard as she could. "J-Joon! Are you okay?"

Joon looked up, his vision fuzzy and blurry. He didn't know how he felt. He just wanted to lie down and puke all day. He scolded himself for thinking about Yoona all night without getting any sleep or breakfast. When he looked up, he saw a fuzzy image of a woman. He managed to give the stranger a weak smile and used up his remaining strength to touch the cheek of the woman.

"Yoona-ah…I'm sorry" he whispered weakly. Then, he collapsed in Hyuna's arm, unable to hold himself. When those words came out of Joon's lips, Hyuna froze.

Joon had called Yoona's name, and Hyuna wasn't the girl he was trying to call for.