Her Secret Paper

Not Like Everyday

Two pairs of eyes met Joon's lost, brown orbs. He nervously stared at the two, who awkwardly stared at him back. Slowly, as if he wasn't interrupting something, Joon crept away from the door and closed it. Joon slowly straightened his back, cleared his throat, and cooly walked away from the classroom. A hard blush crept on his cheeks as he quickened his pace. The embarrassment he caused himself made him forget what he was suppose to be doing. He quickly put his hands over his face and bit his tongue. His heart was beating faster like a racing horse, and he didn't know if he could keep up with such quick pace.

Man…I messed up real bad, he thought, groaning to himself. Yet, even though he tried to resume his own activities, he still couldn't help but blush when he remembered Yoona's dumbfounded expression. She…That was kind of cute.

 

Hyuna smiled softly as she continued to stand behind the rows of locker. She had just watched Joon enter the classroom, and she knew that Taecyeon and Yoona were in the classroom. She sighed as she watched Joon blushing harder than she had ever seen him blush. As much as she didn't want to let go of Joon, she knew that if she ever wanted to fix up her wounded heart, she had to move on. She took a deep breath, placed her hand over her chest, and stepped away from the lockers.

"I should tell Taecyeon before he messes up or something," Hyuna mumbled. She turned around and walked away. However, occasionally she would glance back to see frustrated Joon walking away. And that was her heart's instincts.

 

What was that? Why did Joon suddenly appear? Was he spying on us? Does he want to take Hyuna back now?

"Joon just entered the room. He suddenly appeared because he just happened to come across this classroom while trying to find the library. Yes, he was spying on us. No, I doubt he wants to take Hyuna back," Yoona answered confidently. Taecyeon blinked his eyes for a few minutes, and then broke into a grin.

"You just read my mind, didn't you?" he asked, forgetting his previous question. Yoona smiled at him.

"So what if I did?" she teasingly replied. The two laughed until Taecyeon stuck out his hand. Yoona's eyes slightly enlarged as Taecyeon gestured her to shake it. Raising an eyebrow, Yoona hesitantly shook his hand.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Taecyeon. Lets start fresh, alright? I feel like I've done a lot of bad things to you, so I want to clear up my image before we get into more dramas," Taecyeon honestly said. Yoona raised her eyebrows.

"Mm…So this was one of your plans, huh?" Yoona asked. Taecyeon gave her a quizzical stare.

"Huh?"

"Very clever, Ok Taecyeon. I never thought that you would actually think of such a thing," Yoona said, amused.

"This…isn't a plan…"

"Very clever plan, but horrible excuse. I better go. I have to get my information on J– I mean, my information on juice," Yoona said, abruptly stopping herself. Taecyeon blinked his eyes and stared at Yoona.

"You're getting information on…juice?" he repeated. Yoona quickly nodded her head and rushed out of the classroom before Taecyeon could say something. Taecyeon frowned, and then looked back at the door. Something is definitely fishy.

 

"Finally! Here's the library!" Joon exclaimed. He was just about to go inside the library casually until he heard a familiar voice calling his name.

"Joon! Joon, please wait!" Yoona called. Joon's eyes widened as he quickly threw himself into the library. The librarian glared at him and shushed him as Joon scrambled to a random shelf. He went to the deepest part of the library and picked out a random book. Quickly, he opened it to a random page and used it to cover his face. He heard the library door open, the librarian shushing Yoona, Yoona quietly apologizing, and her tiny feet scurrying to find him. Joon hitched his breath when he saw Yoona coming towards the section he was in.

"Where is he?" Yoona whispered impatiently. Joon kept quiet and waited until Yoona decided to check the other side of the library. Once she was gone, he sighed in relief and stared at the cover of the book. The cover was rather dusty, and the red color looked more like a rusty color. Curiously, he flipped to another random page until a folded paper slipped out from the book. He quickly kneeled down, scooped up the paper, and slowly unfolded it. His eyes widened when he saw a picture of his current self on the paper with other private information about him. His heart quickened and he suddenly felt beads of sweat shaking on his forehead.

What the heck is this? Joon wondered.

"There you are!" Yoona said a little too loudly. Fortunately, the librarian ignored her. Joon quickly looked up and widened his eyes as Yoona glared at him. Her eyes suddenly shifted to the book Joon was holding and gasped quietly. Joon suddenly got back up on his feet, holding the book and the paper in his hand. He approached Yoona slowly and cautiously. Yoona froze and stared at the book and the paper. As soon as Joon was in front of Yoona, he raised the paper and gave Yoona a weak look.

"This…is this yours?" Joon asked. Yoona's bright eyes met Joon's serious, cold eyes. She parted her soft lips to say something, but nothing came out.

All she could do was stare and quiver her lips.