Yoona Knows Everything…Right?

Not Like Everyday

"Nothing. Impossible. There has to be something," Yoona muttered. It was already midnight, and she was still on the computer. Her eyes were getting tired and red, but she wouldn't stop herself from finding more information about Joon and the photo of the girl she had seen two days in Joon's room. No, she couldn't stop herself from researching about Joon and his childhood.

"Does…that photo somehow bother you?"

Yoona gritted her teeth and slammed her fist against her table. A can of pencils spilled on the desk, but Yoona didn't care. She was irritated by the fact how Joon never told her about the girl in the photo. She wished he could've said that it was his sister or something, but of course Joon was an only child.

Her eyes darted to the clock. She sighed and leaned against her chair. Rubbing her face, she tried to ease her feelings and exhaled loudly. Rubbing her fingers against her forehead, she mumbled, "I better finish my history assignment."

 

Joon was lying against his bed. He stared at the ceiling, blinked his eyes, and sighed as he turned his body around. He couldn't help but feel guilty for being so rude to Hyuna. He made a mental note to apologize to Hyuna. He had to make up towards her, anyways. After all, Hyuna did try her best to win his heart…even though she miserably failed at the task. 

He turned his body again, and saw the picture Yoona had seen just two days ago.

"Why wasn't she jealous?" Joon whispered, questioning Yoona's feelings. He thought he had seen a glint of jealousy in her eyes, but now Joon was starting to think that it was just him seeing things. He groaned and slowly sat up. He ran his fingers through his hair, and frustratedly stared at the photo.

Why couldn't she just be a bit jealous? Just for me? he wondered, gritting his teeth.

 

Tomorrow would be Monday. That was all Hyuna could think that night. She dreaded seeing Joon on Monday. For the past two days, she was in bed, crying her heart out. Taecyeon came to visit her and checked if she was fine, but most of the time Hyuna would snap at him and demand him to get out of her house. She knew that getting her heart broken was painful, but she didn't think that she would be feeling such an intense and heavy feeling.

She took a deep breath, and sighed. Little sobs echoed in Hyuna's room as she tried to calm herself down. She hid her face under her covers and silently let her tears trickle down her cheeks.

"Don't take the wrong road. Don't follow the wrong signal. Don't listen to your head. Take the right road. Follow the right signal. Listen to your heart."

But what road do I follow, Daddy? Hyuna asked, praying for an answer.

 

"Damn you, Joon!" Taecyeon cursed, punching his fist against the wall. His best friend was hurt, and he couldn't do anything to help her. He, being a player, couldn't understand a girl's heart. He knew that they wanted to be loved and cherished, but he didn't know how to mend a girl's broken heart. If only caring for a broken heart was easy as glueing a vase back together, Taecyeon could've helped Hyuna out in a snap.

He closed his eyes for a moment, wondering what he could do to help Hyuna out. It was getting late, but he wouldn't sleep. He wasn't able to rest very well during the past two days, and he blamed it on Joon. Partly on Yoona, too, because he was wondering if she had gotten out of the room. He felt a bit guilty for locking Yoona up, but it was Hyuna's orders.

His eyes suddenly shot open. He stretched his fingers and stood still for a few more minutes. Why couldn't he think of this brilliant idea before? How could he had been so stupid? The answer was always right there in front of his face: Ask Yoona how to fix a girl's heart.

After all, Yoona knew everything, right?