Smart Robot

Not Like Everyday

Yoona swung the door opened, seeing Joon trying to breath. Yoona sighed in relief, glad that Joon was find. His four friends were already sitting down, surrounding Joon.

"Thank goodness he's alive," Yoona mumbled. Joon slowly sat up and looked up. Instead of seeing his friends, the first thing he saw was Yoona.

"Yoona," Joon whispered, shocked. Mir frowned.

"Hey, hey, hey! Did you just ignore us?" Mir asked, scowling.

"It's okay, Mir. Yoona's the only girl here, so it's obvious that Joon would see her first. You know how girls stick out," Thunder said cheekily, grinning. Mir and Seungho grinned, as G.O rubbed his forehead.

"Dude, Hyuna has some problems," G.O mumbled. "I mean, she didn't need to go so far from hugging him to choking and strangling him to death."

"Yep, she just went too far with this," Seungho agreed, nodding his head.

"I don't get it," Yoona said. "Why do you let Hyuna hang out with you guys when you don't like her? Just tell her to back off and she'll probably back off."

Mir, Thunder, Joon, Seungho, and G.O all glanced at each other. Then, the boys erupted into laughter. Their laugh was so loud, it almost shook the floor. Seungho smirked and grinned at Yoona, who was innocently staring at them.

"Hyuna doesn't listen. She only listens to Joon. We told her to back off already, but she just gave us more threats," Seungho explained. "The only way for us to get rid of Hyuna is for Joon to tell her, but…"

"He's a weakling," Thunder finished. Joon frowned, but a shameful blush crept on his cheek.

"I'm not weak. I just have a really kind heart," Joon mumbled quietly.

"Yeah, your heart is very kind," G.O said sarcastically. "Making yourself suffer and the rest of your guys suffer with Hyuna sticking around us. I'd rather have Yoona stick around us than Hyuna."

"But how am I supposed to tell her to go away in a nice way?" Joon protested.

"You see what we have to keep up with everyday?" Seungho joked, turning to Yoona. Yoona sighed and crossed her arms.

"You guys are just a bunch of weaklings," Yoona mocked. "I bet I can do better than you guys."

"Prove it," Mir challenged.

"Mir," Joon scolded sharply, frowning at the little boy. "Don't be so rude towards Yoona."

"No, it's fine, Joon," Yoona replied, glaring at Mir. "Challenge accepted. I'll try to do my best to strive Hyuna away from Joon."

"Yoona, you don't have to do this–"

"Alright. If you lose, you owe me your chocolate pudding until you graduate," Mir betted. 

"Fine. If I win, though, you have to be a nerd like me," Yoona smirked. Mir shivered.

"No way. That's not going to happen, since we all know that Hyuna only listens to Joon and–"

"Yoona's smart, Mir," Joon pointed out. "She can find a way to get Hyuna away from us."

Mir froze, as his eyes widened. "Oh shoot, you're right! What have I done?!"

"You guys didn't even shake the bet," Thunder added.

"Deal off, deal off!" Mir exclaimed, making an "X" with his arms. Yoona giggled and evilly smirked at Mir. 

"Looks like you learned your lesson, Mir," Yoona said. "Don't get into a bet with a genius. 'Cause I will assure you, you will lose."

Before anyone of the boys had the chance to say anything, the door slammed wide open, revealing the wild girl with red hair. Joon groaned and rolled his eyes.

"Oh boy, not now," he grumbled.

"JOONIE~!" Hyuna squealed. She threw herself on top of Joon, happily giggling and squealing estatically at the sight of the blond-haired boy. "OH MY GOSH! YOU'RE ALL BETTER!" She tapped her finger on the tip of Joon's nose. "Now that's my hubbie!"

"What the heck?" Thunder exclaimed. "Hubbie? What the heck is a hubbie?"

Hyuna ignored Thunder's comment and pecked Joon's cheek. He stuck his tongue out in disgust.

"Hyuna, get off," Joon demanded. Hyuna pouted as she crawled out of the bed.

"Aw, come on Joonie!" Hyuna whined. "I know you missed me!"

"He didn't miss you, and you know that he doesn't even want to see you," Yoona stated boldly. Hyuna shot a cold glare at her.

"Don't get into my business, smarty," Hyuna snapped.

"Hyuna!" Joon scolded, giving her a disapproving face.

"I'm not getting into your business. You know that he's never going to see you the way you see him. You know that this is just a one-sided love. You think that you can shower him with your charms, but it's almost impossible," Yoona snapped. "Just give up."

Yoona felt a sharp sting against her cheek. Hyuna coldly glared at her and put her throbbing hand to her side. The five boys stared at the girls with intense eyes, shocked at what happened.

"How dare you!" Hyuna shouted angrily. "You're the one to talk. You think you're such a smart freak who can do whatever she wants to do. Well, I'm here to tell you that just because you're with Joon, doesn't mean that you won't be stepped on. You will be stepped on by me, cause I won't let such a hogger snatch away my Joon!"

Hyuna was just about to storm out of the room just until when Yoona said, "So if you're here to step on me, what's Taecyeon-ssi here for?"

Hyuna stiffened, as she grabbed the doorknob. "I don't know what you're talking about!" she declared. With that said, she slammed the door loudly, making the boys flinch. 

After a few seconds, Mir, Thunder, Seungho, and G.O stood up and clapped their hands.

"That was awesome, Yoona!" G.O cheered.

"Yeah, way to tell her who's the boss!" Mir agreed.

"You have got to teach us how to talk like that," Seungho agreed. The four boys left the room with smiles plastered on their face. Yoona was just about leave until Joon spoke up.

"Wait!" he shouted. Yoona stopped right before she touched the doorknob. "Don't you think that was a bit…I don't know, harsh?"

Yoona kept quiet for a few moments. Then, she parted her lips and quietly said, "I never had friends, nor did I ever have enemies. I don't know what to do when I get into situations like these. I always avoided myself from people except those who were necessary like my parents and my teachers."

Joon didn't know what to say. From how he heard it, she sounded more like a smart robot instead of a clever nerd. She closed the door behind her softly, leaving Joon alone in the nurse's room. 

If that's how Yoona is…Then I'll take her to a date!