Sungmin and SUJU-M

Baeksun
 
 
 
 
 
 
Author's POV
 
"quick Chennie! Oppa said his plane has arrived!" Sunny held hands with Chen and they ran to the arrival gate. They reached the same time Suju-M came out of the gates. "Oppa!" Sunny screamed as she let go of Chen's hand and ran into Sungmin's embrace. "Sunny ah~!" Chen made bro fists with the rest of SUJU-M . Sunny pulled away from the hug and bro fist the rest of SUJU-M before sliding her arm around Sungmin's waist. Others might think they were dating but it was a normal thing for Sunny and Sungmin. "Siwon oppa didn't come? And Zhoumi oppa?" Sunny asked as she looked around. Sungmin shook his head. "His parents went there instead so he didn't have to come. Zhoumi went to visit his parents in China." Sungmin, Henry, Chen, Ryeowook and Sunny rode in her car home. The rest of SUJU-M took cabs to the Lee Mansion. 
 
<< reached the house>>
 
Sunny's POV
 
"Chen ah, you'll sleep with me tonight okay?" I asked Chen as we all settled in the living room. "Bwoya? Are you dating him? I always thought you loved me" Henry joked. I hit his arm playfully. "When did i say that?" Before he could answer, the doorbell rang.  I ran to the door and opened it. Baekhyun? "Why are you so shocked, Sunny?" He chuckled at my face. "You left this" I looked down and  saw my journal in his hands. I looked back up as I took it from him. "You didn't... read it did you?" He shook his head with a small smile.
 
"Sunny yah! Who is it?" Donghae oppa came to my side and slung an arm around my shoulder. "Oh? Yah Byun Baekhyun!" Donghae gave Baekhyun a hug. Donghae pulled away with a smile. "It's been a long time since we last saw you! Come and join us!" Henry came to my side too, giving Baekhyun a brofist. Baekhyun looked at me questioningly. "We? I don't think I can stay longer"
 
Henry gasped. "Sunny didn't tell you?! SUJU-M excluding Siwon and Zhoumi are here! Did you know that Chen is sleeping in Sunny"s-" I covered his mouth before he could say anything else. "You talk too much oppa" Baekhyun looked at me with questioning eyes. "Chen?" He turned to Donghae oppa. "I think I can stay the night. I just have to tell my mum." 
 
I bit my lip nervously, Hell is so going to break lose...
 
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
OH MY GASHHH! 
K.S<3