Welcome to SM

Baeksun

[ isn't she pretty?! THAT'S WHAT SHE'S WEARING]

Edited! THANKS SEVENTEENTRASHEU FOR POINTING OUT MY MISTAKE ;;; SUNNY'S MUM PASSED AWAY ALREADY  

Two weeks after that little time at the park, EXO had graduated from Seoul's Trainee Academy and joined SM Entertainment. They continued training for their debut song, MAMA at their company. They have yet to meet SNSD but always heard their music playing next door.

 

Today itself was the fifteenth time they were practicing MAMA and History. Kai turned off the music once they were done and all 12 of them collapsed on the floor. Kris groaned. "When will we debut? it's so hard" Chanyeol who is 24/7 happy, could only smile tiredly at this point. "We chose this path hyung. Let's not regret and patiently wait"

 

"Should... Should we just... end practice here?" Kai managed to get the words out as he panted. Before anyone could answer, the practice room door opened and in entered their hottest sunbae, SNSD. The 12 sweating boys got up immediately and bowed respectfully. Sunny and Taeyeon giggled as the girls bowed back.

 

Suho led the greeting. "We are... One! Annyeonghaseyo! EXO imnida!" The 7 girls who were new to the boys bowed with polite smiles. Sunny and Taeyeon clapped. Baekhyun feels energised seeing Sunny's bright smile. The boys then introduced themself in the order they stood.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo! EXO's leader Kim Joonmyeon imnida. My stage name is Suho. My power is water" The boy bowed respectfully.

 

Taeyeon pointed at him with a smile. "He's my cousin" The 7 girls all nodded and clapped. It passed 5 boys and it was finally Baekhyun's turn to introduce himself. He smiled as he bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo. I'm EXO's Baekhyun. I'm in charge of light" Sunny burst out laughing. "See?! Yours is worst than ours!" Baekhyun blushed, flustered as he remembered himself teasing Sunny at the park. 

 

When the boys were done, the girls introduced themselves. All 21 of them sat in a huge circle. Jessica spoke up. "We came down as sunbaes to see how training's going. Seeing how much you're sweating right now, we feel assured that you've trained enough" Sunny stood up and ran out of the room all of a sudden. They all glanced at her but the conversation. Yoona smiled. "Debut is coming. How do you feel about it?"

 

Kris grinned. "I can't wait to dominate the music industry" Everyone laughed. Taeyeon clapped. "Good! Dream big!" Kai spoke up. "I'm nervous. Taemin had told me that at first, it's really tough and tiring. I wonder... how to overcome that" Seohyun raised her hand. "As the maknae, I know how that feels. I still have school." Sooyoung clapped. "Okay. To get straight to the point, we are here to check your personal talents." Baekhyun looked at the door where Sunny ran out of a while ago. Where did she go?

 

"Personal talents are important. No talent then you'll just be someone who raps or sings. One by one, show us your talents." The boys nodded in understanding. Taeyeon cheered. "Suho first! Leader has to lead the way!" Suho was flustered as he stood up and started singing and doing impersonations. After all of them were done, SNSD gave tips and advice. Sunny came back then.

 

She had towels, drinks and breads in hand. The little petite stumbled a little but managed to place the things down in the center of the circle without dropping them. She passed a towel to the boys. She then passed a piece of bread and a drink to everyone. "Eat up. You trained hard" She spoke mainly to the boys. The 12 boys smiled as they started devouring the refreshments. Xiumin grinned as Sunny returned to her original position, beside him. "When did my little Sun grow up?" Sunny pouted. "Ah Jinjja... I wasn't little in the first place" The girls laughed. Yuri pointed at Sunny. "You're behaving like one now" The whole room erupted into laughter.

 

Sunny covered her face. "Aish..." EXO and SNSD bonded with that short time in the dance practice room. It wasn't until the clock hands reached 2 am that they bid farewell. The girls left except for Taeyeon and Sunny. Taeyeon stayed behind to talk to Suho while Sunny quietly walked out. Baekhyun immediately ran after her. "Hey"

 

Sunny turned around and smiled. "Hi" She took Baekhyun's towel that she gave out and wiped his sweat. "You're still sweating" Baekhyun smiled. "It's nothing now that we know that our sunbaes have our backs. Are you going home now?" Sunny nodded. "I'm going back to my dorm. Ah... I'm not staying in my mansion anymore by the way" Baekhyun looked into her eyes as she continued explaining. "Omma passed away and my grandparents fell ill. I can't be home all the time so I'm letting our other relatives stay there instead. The house is also too big for me to live in alone. I already moved my stuff."

 

Baekhyun slowly nodded. "So you're technically still my neighbour but you're no longer staying there?" Sunny nodded as she placed the towel in Baekhyun's hand. The two started walking to the lift. Baekhyun stuffed his hands into his pocket. "So... will we be seeing more of each other?" Sunny turned to him with a smile as bright of her own nickname. "Of course! Especially after you debut. I might come down to your filming too!" Baekhyun couldn't help but return the smile. They may have fixed their relationship but there was still a pinch of awkwardness between Sunny and the boys. That was unavoidable.

 

Baekhyun stuffed his hands into his pockets as the two reach the basement carpark of the company. Baekhyun walked Sunny to her car before turning to her. "so... See you soon?" Sunny smiled and nodded. "See you soon" She entered the car and drove off. Baekhyun watched the car until it disappeared before walking back up to the practice room where the boys were going to practice for hours more. Taeyeon was just leaving when he opened the door to the practice room.

 

She gave him a grin and patted his shoulder. "Hwaiting Baekhyun ah" Baekhyun smiled back and watched as she also left before entering the practice room. The boys spent the next few hours until 6 am in that room where music, sweat and tirednesss became one.