she knows... they find out

Baeksun
 
 
 
Xiumin, Kai and Sehun waited for the door to open. 1 minute later, Sunny opened the door with red , watery eyes. She frowned when she saw it was them. She looked past them emotionlessly. "What do you guys want?" Xiumin scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. "Um, SUJU-M hyungs went back already?" Sunny nodded. "They just went." Sehun laughed awkwardly. " We thought we would make it in time to say our goodbyes."
 
Sunny looked at Sehun emptily. "Liars. I know you guys came here to check on me." Kai stopped breathing for a moment when his eyes met Sunny's. "Won't you invite us in? Please? We came a long way" Sunny sighed and stepped aside. Xiumin, Sehun and Kai grinned. They entered happily and collapsed on the couch.
 
Sunny's POV
 
Don't say it yet. Please. stop staring at me. Xiumin looked at me with his chubby smile. "SO... what's up?" I folded my arms and crossed my legs. "After you guys dumped me, I'm totally living it . Thanks for your concern" Kai stared at me with a soft look. "don't lie. Your parents filed a divorce. What happened?" Xiumin looked at me "Come on Sunny. You don't have to lie to us"
 
Sehun's POV
 
Sunny noona burst. "I caught my dad having with his ing secretary! Now I am under my mum's custody and so is Sungmin oppa! are you happy?!" My jaw dropped as Sunny noona started to cry. I gently patted noona's back. "noona, why not you come back to us?"
 
Sunny noona wiped her tears and looked up. If her eyes were red, now her eyes are bloodshot red. She scoffed. "You guys only used me to show others that you guys don't forget about those who aren't confirmed idols. I was never a friend. Besides, my future is uncertain." Xiumin hyung shook his head, "Sun. You do know that we still need you right? You're still our little sun. Except for sehun. To him, you're his big sun"
 
Kai hyung nodded. "Please come back. Sunny please. We'll protect you from our manager hyung. Everyone" Sunny noona looked up and sighed. "I am NOT worth your time. Don't bother" I frowned and held her hand. "Noona please~ What do we do to fix your hate to us?"
 
author's POV
 
Just as Sunny was about to answer Sehun, her phone rang. she reached forward and looked at the caller id. Her eyebrows met and she bit her lower lip. She pressed the end call button and looked at Kai, Xiumin and Sehun. "I think you guys need to leave. I'm going out in a while" xiumin frowned. "New friends?"
 
Sunny started to gather her belongings. She looked up at Xiumin, eyes hooded by her reddish-brown bangs. "who said i was meeting anyone?" The three boys stood up and took their things, ready to leave. Sunny looked at them. "do you three have any transport home?"
 
The three looked at each other before shaking their head. They took a cab here from Suho's and didn't bring enough for the trip back. Sunny sighed. "Let's go. I'll send you to Suho's." The three boys followed happily.