Babysitter

Baeksun
 
 
Sunny's POV
 
 
I slowly opened my eyes, feeling the burns of whatever I drank last night. I looked up and saw that I wss hugging Kasper. We were in my room. We still had my clothes on. What happened last night? The last I remembered was demanding Daehyun to give me a drink. I gave up thinking when my head felt like it would explode again. I whined and buried my head in Kasper's chest. That seemed to woke him up. He sat up, making me sit up as well.
"Does your head hurt?" I pouted and nodded. Kasper gave a light kiss at the top of my head before smiling. "I'll get Daehyun to deliver your hangover soup later. For now, I have to go to my school. I got an upcoming dance competition. Need to train." I smiled and hugged him tighter for a while more before letting go. "Work hard!" Kasper smiled wider and kissed my forehead. "I'll go home and change first. Call me if you need anything"
 
 
30 minutes after Kasper left... [1pm]
 
I was drinking the hangover soup when I received a text message.
 
From: Omma<3
 
I forgot to tell you yesterday. Lee Seojun, your uncle Hwi Jae's son will be sent over for you to babysit. Seoeon will be sent to his mother's side. Your uncle has packed the essential items for you already. All you have to do is take care of Seojun. Hwijae should be there in an hour . Just for today :)
 
I sighed before typing back a simple okay. Seojun likes bright colours... I should wear something nice that babies like to see. I finished my hangover soup and placed the dish in the sink before going to my wardrobe. I tapped my chin as I pondered what to wear for later. I picked out white shorts and a blue shirt. I also picked out a darker shade of blue scarf to tie around the neck later and some accessories.
 
I placed the outfit on the bed and took a bathe. One I had a bath, I dried myself before wearing my outfit. I combed my hair straight and wore my accessories next. Ding Dong! I ran down and opened the door, smiling almost immediately. I lowered down my volume when I saw Seojun sleeping. "Hwijae samchun (uncle) !" I bowed before taking sleeping Seojun from his arms. I placed the baby on the couch before going back to Uncle Hwijae. He smiled and patted my shoulder. "Ayy~ My niece is all grown up now! Anyways, here's the things you'll need. If he gets cranky-" "Show him a sweet and ask him to smile before giving it to him" I cut him off, knowing what he'll say. He chuckled and placed the bag on the floor. "I'll get going now. Hwaiting!" "Hwaiting!"
 
Baekhyun's POV
 
[4pm]
 
I drove past Sunny's house and parked in front of my house. I let music burst in my ear. I didn't want to see her after what happened two days ago. She hates me. I hate her too. Kasper can take care of her anyways. I was going to enter my house when I heard Omma standing at the patio. I went to Omma's side and raised an eyebrow. "What are you looking at, omma?" Omma shook her head but a smile was on her lips. She turned to me, pulling off my headphones. It was then that I heard happy squeals of a baby. I looked around, trying to find the source.
 
 
 
Omma turned my head to Sunny's lawn. "there. Isn't she such a good kid? Lee raised her daughter well." I focused on Sunny as she played with the kid on her lawn. "Who's that baby, omma?" Omma smiled more. "That's Lee Seojun. Sunny's cousin. I haven't seen Hwi Jae in years until I saw him drop off Seojun at 1pm." I nodded silently. All I could focus on was Sunny's smile as she watched over Seojun. When Seojun laughs, she laughs. When Seojun cries, she gets worried. "Baek?"
 
 
I turned and saw Omma smirking. "You like Sunny?" I shook my head furiously. "I don't , Omma. I like... Taeyeon" Omma raised an eyebrow. "Who is this Taeyeon?" I smiled. "Taeyeon is Suho's cousin, omma. She's a very kind girl too. Better than Sunny. Similar but better.
 
 
Omma shook her head with a giggle "Bring her home if she's your girlfriend." She looked at Sunny and Baby Seojun again. "Sunny's still a nice girl to me. Anyways, let's go in. I cooked your favourite gogi"
 
Sunny's POV
 
[ 7 pm]
 
I carried the bag of essential items on my back before lifting Seojun up. I carried him to the door and tried to open it, only to find it locked. I turned the knob a few times. I started to panic. My keys and handphone's inside! I sighed and facepalmed at my clumsiness. I pulled Seojun closer as the night gets colder. ... what about Seojun? what if he freezes and falls sick? andwae! i can't let that happen but where will we go? Mum only gets back at 10 pm! I looked around before sighing. stupid... the only house other than mine was Baekhyun's. Should I?
 
Baekhyun's POV
 
I dried my hair and brought my handphone along as Omma called me down fro dinner. I walked to the dining table while playing with my handphone. Kyaa! I looked up upon hearing familiar squeals. My eyes widened when I saw Sunny feeding Seojun some food. "Nyum Nyum Nyum" Sunny immitated the chewing action cutely. I scoffed as I took the seat opposite hers. "You call that babysitting?" I looked at my phone, not looking up at her.
 
Author's POV
 
Sunny gulped before continuing to feed Seojun, still immitating the chewing action. "Why are you here?" Sunny turned to look at Baekhyun and met his cold gaze. "I got locked out. Left my keys in the house" Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "excuses" Sunny frowned. "I don't mind freezing like I did when the rain poured down on me while I was unconscious. But I don't want Seojun to fall sick"
 
Just then, Mrs Byun entered the room and placed the dishes on the dining table. "eat your fill, Sunny ssi" Sunny bowed politely. "I'll finish feeding Seojun first" Baekhyun looked at his mum angrilly. "Omma! why did you allow her in?" Mrs Byun flicked Baekhyun's forehead. "Be rude again and you'll be grounded. Sunny ssi, I have to go soon. Make sure you eat before you leave" Baekhyun pouted, rubbing the aching spot. He started eating, glancing once in a while at Sunny who was feeding Baby Seojun.
 
Baekhyun looked down again when his phone rang. He took a sip of water before answering the call.
 
Baekhyun: Yoboseyo?
 
Taeyeon: Baekkie! Is the bonding thing at your house tonight still on?
 
Baekhyun: Of course! Omma's leaving soon anyways. Come at... 8?
 
Taeyeon: Will we get to see Sunny?
 
Baekhyun: Yeah... I think
 
Taeyeon: Yay! See you soon Baekkie!
 
Baekhyun: See you soon Taengoo!
 
Baekhyun hung up with a huge smile on his lips. He couldn't wait for bonding day. He couldn't wait to meet Taeyeon. But then again, they were coming at 8. when is Sunny leaving? Baekhyun looked up at Sunny. "You'll need to leave before 8. EXO and taengoo are coming." Baekhyun stood up and sat on the couch at the living room, missing the look of sorrow on Sunny's face, missing her sadness and disappointment that were too easy to miss.
 
 
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
 
I have a Sunny x Everyone drabble compilation that's going on. Feel free to join us ^^
 
K.S<3