please

Baeksun
 
 
 
 
Sunny stopped in front of Suho's and looked at the three in her car. (Kai, Sehun and Xiumin in case you don't remember) "Aren't you getting off?" Sehun pouted. "Can't you go in?" Sunny sighed, hand still on the steering wheel. "No Sehun. Get off before they come out of the house." Right when she said that, the gates opened. Sunny sighed and leaned her head on her seat. "God dammit! GET OFF!" She yelled when she saw the others coming out of the house.
 
Kai raised his hands in surrender. "Alright! Alright!" The three got off the car very slowly. Sunny was quick enough to speed off when Xiumin got off. Luhan and Taeyeon tried to chase but she was already far. He turned around and walked into the house. "Why is her car so fast now?" He panted as he collapsed on the couch.
 
xiumin sighed. "She changed her car in case you didn't notice. Last time it was a black Honda now its a black ferrari. How can you not notice the size difference?" baekhyun frowned as he looked around. "Where's Taeyeon? And Kris?" Suho looked too "Kris wasn't even here to begin with. I'm pretty sure Taeyeon was here though"
 
Baekhyun took his phone and called Taeyeon. After a while, she picked up the call. "Y-Yoboseyo?" She sounded so worried and the surroundings was noisy. Baekhyun went up into Suho's room to get some privacy. "Noona, where are you? Why is it noisy?" Taeyeon breathed heavily. "baekhyun PLEASE come here and stop Sunny! Toxic Club! Now!!"