Suho's cousin

Baeksun
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sunny's POV
 
"Hey sunny!" Kai called out as I opened my car door. I turned to look at him and smiled. He returned it "Come by Suho's today okay?" I shrugged. "Why not?" He looked at me suspiciously "You okay?" I nodded and giggled "I'm just hungry. I didn't eat during break time." He shook his head and ruffled my hair. "SEE YOU!"I pouted as he waved and ran away. Upon reaching my house, I collapsed on the couch. "I'm home!" I yelled but no reply came. I sighed and rested my head on the couch. Work, work, work. What happened to the close knit family a few months ago?
 
I sighed again and went to my room. I changed into a grey hoodie and black jeans. Before leaving, I noticed that my parent's door was open. I looked inside, thinking that Mum or Dad would be home and sleeping but nope. The bed- the queen sized bed is gone! Replaced with two seperate beds! I noticed a frame on the floor with its glass broken. I picked it up and gasped. It was a photo of us as a family. With my brother, Lee Sungmin, who is pursuing his studies overseas. Maybe the picture just fell. I started to pick up the glasses but my finger got cut on one. I dropped all the other glass I was holding and looked around the room for a plaster. I noticed my reflection in the mirror.
 
My short blonde hair was now long and brown. Time has passed by so fast. I looked around again and finally found the plaster. I bandaged it before wearing my shoes. I took my valuables and drove to Suho's. His house was a few streets away from mine. Xiumin opened the door "Little Sun!" He grinned and ran towards me, hugging me instantly. I hit his shoulder gently. "Stop watching 'The Masters' Sun' oppa. It's making you influenced." He grinned as he released me "In a good way"
 
I rolled my eyes as he dragged me into Suho's house. "Look who's here!" Xiumin exclaimed as we walked into the living room. EXO turned to greet me with a hi and a wave of their hands. Suho who was standing stepped aside and a girl appeared from behind him. She bowed politely with a smile. "Annyeonghaseyo! Taeyeon imnida" I bowed back and smiled. "Annyeong! My real name is Lee Soonkyu but just call me Sunny" Suho grinned "You're getting along well. Taeyeon here is my cousin and she'll be joining us at school. which also means joining our gang. She's your unnie by the way."
 
I took a few seconds to process the new knowledge before nodding. As usual, I went to the seat beside Baekhyun, but he pushed me away not so gently. "Taeyeon-ssi, sit here" He gave Taeyeon his cheerful dorky smile. Taeyeon sat down while bowing. "Noona is fine with me"
I stood up and sat between D.O and Lay. I looked at Baekhyun who was too busy talking to Taeyeon. I sighed and looked down. Kai stood in front of me and knelt down to meet my eye level. "Did you eat?" I shook my head and closed my eyes. Kai grabbed my hand and gasped. "Sunny! How did you get this?" I looked up and realised that he noticed my plastered finger.
 
I shook my head and pulled my hand out of his grip. "It's nothing" The rest of exo looked at me worriedly. Baekhyun knelt beside Kai and took my hand into his. "What happened?" Care was evident in his voice. He gets worried the most in Exo. Especially when it's people close to him. I shook my head again. " It's really nothing." I gave Exo and Taeyeon my best smile. They gave me one last worried look before siting back down and watching the tv.
 
Kai sighed and patted my shoulder. " I'll get you some food." He stood up and walked to the kitchen. I noticed how throughout the day, Baekhyun didn't ask if I was okay for the second time. He didn't contact me. He didn't make eye contact with me. My heart and mind told me. It would all change. This is the peak of your friendship. Nothing will be the same. But I pushed it away and blocked it out. Baekhyun is my bestfriend. I trust him.