first approach

Baeksun
 
 
 
 
 
 
[Lay luhan sehun chanyeol and suho are the ones sent]
 
 
Luhan's POV
 
I opened our E.X.O Kakao group chat and frowned at the spam. I cleared our conversation before sending out a text
Me; Going in so shuddup and stop spamming your worries.
 
I placed my phone back into my pocket and knocked on the door of the Lee Mansion. The rest stood behind me with nervous looks. Thankfully it was Kyuhyun hyung that opened the door. He smiled once he saw us. "Luhan! Lay! Sehun! Chanyeol! Suho! It's been a while since we last saw each other!" Chanyeol grinned. "That's why we're here. We heard from Chen and Baekhyun that SUJU-M hyungs came back!" Kyuhyun hyung grinned and let us in.
 
Donghae, Henry, Ryeowook, Eunhyuk hyungs were on the couch watching a movie. We greeted each other before joining them. Lay looked around and frowned. He looked at Eunhyuk hyung and asked. "where are the others, hyung?" Eunhyuk hyung shrugged. "Zhoumi and Siwon couldn't come with us. Sungmin went out to vent out his stress. Sunny's locked in her room" Henry nodded in agreement "She only comes out to eat. You know, she got bangs now and her hair is brownish-red"
 
Ryeowook hyung smiled. "Her style is better now. She looks prettier and more fierce but delicate at the same time." Kyuhyun smirked. "Her body-" he got hit in the head by Eunhyuk hyung "Byuntae maknae. *Looks at Sehun* Don't be like Kyuhyun when you grow up. Keep your mind pure." Sehun blushed and nodded. My phone vibrated. It was from our E.X.O group chat
 
Su Leader: Sunny's locked in her room
Happy Virus: According to Henry > she has bangs now and her hair brownish-red
Baozi: Do something!
 
Suho kept his phone and grew serious. "Hyungs, I heard that Sungmin and Sunny are going to court. What happened?" "My parents are going through a divorce" Our eyes widened. We looked at the staircase. Sunny was standing there. staring back at us.
 
Author's POV
 
From head to toe, Sunny was completely different. She lost weight and her style was better. She looked majestic in a white dress that reached her knees and black heels. for a moment, Lay, Luhan, Sehun, Chanyeol and Suho were doubting that it was Sunny. Sunny hated dresses and heels, "What are you guys doing here?" She asked emotionlessly. Sehun grinned. "Here to see SUJU-M hyungs of course!" Sunny took a second to process the information. "Then make yourselves at home like those oppas over there." Sunny looked at SUJU-M "I'm going to meet mum and dad. I won't be back so early"
 
With that, Sunny left. Sehun had secretly took a photo of her. He sent that to the E.X.O group chat.
Yixing: additional info> their parents are filing a divorce.
 
After spending a few more hours at the Lee Mansion, the boys decided to call it a day and went home. Now, they knew at least 30% of the current situation.
 
Sunny's POV
 
Those liars.. I knew they were there to check up on me. Why? Our friendship is over. It means nothing anymore.
 
from: Baekkie
Sunny. reply me. I know you're going through rough times. Why do you look so different now? You lost weight! Reply me please.
 
to: Baekkie
Stop caring. Our friendship is over. How I live my life has nothing to do with you. You wanted my reply, here you have it. Don't text me again. Hope you had fun using me
 
To be honest, i knew what to expect when their manager turned up at the doorsteps of my mansion. He told me i was just a way to convince others that EXO don't look down on nerds. He told me that my style was harming EXO's reputation as rookie idols partially because I was not confirmed to debut. In conclusion, I'm hurt. But when I return to school, I'm going to prove that I'm a different person but the same person at the same time.
 
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
badass but kind Sunny?
K.S<3