EXO & Taeyeon bonding time

Baeksun
 
 
 
 
Author's POV
 
Once Baekhyun arrived at Suho's , he joined the rest for dinner, preciously cooked by Chef Kyungoo. As they ate, they had a chat. Suho slurped in a spoonful of spaghetti. "Oh yeah! You haven't told us what's the progress of prom night" Baekhyun drank a few sips of water. "It's okay. We-" Tao cut him off. "We? " Baekhyun raised an eyebrow. "You don't know? I thought I told you guys that I'm working with Sun-" "SUNNY?! " All of them exclaimed. Baekhyun nodded and took another bite of his spaghetti.
 
Kyungsoo's eyes went really wide. "Yah! Stop eating first. Tell us everything!" Xiumin chuckled. "This is the first time you won't be angry if someone delays eating your food. Let him eat first Kyungsoo ah. He must be starving. We can talk later." Kai nodded. "Umin hyung's right. Everyone eat. Don't stuff yourself until you choke. No rush"
 
[ after dinner ]
 
All of them sat in the living room in Suho's house. Baekhyun started telling them everything. "It was hard to convince her to start today. I had to promise her I won't leave her to complete it alone. Then we started to do the deco and all. We were halfway done with the walls when Taeyeon noona called to remind me of bonding day. So I left and came here."
 
Lay gasped. "Does she have transport home?" Baekhyun's eyes went wide. Lay was right. They had been travelling in his car meaning... Sunny didn't have a ride home. Taeyeon frowned. "So she's left in school? Would she still be there at this time?" Luhan looked at his watch. "It's 8.30pm. Baekhyun came at 7.20pm. She might still be there or she walked home"
 
Chen sighed and leaned on the armrest of the sofa. "But her home is a long way. Remember when she walked to school and was late?" Chanyeol, Sehun and Kai nodded. Kris looked at Baekhyun. "Text her. Ask if she's at home" Baekhyun nodded and took his phone out to text Sunny.
 
To: SunnyBunny (he didn't change it despite their broken friendship)
 
Are you home yet? Please reply. I'm sorry I didn't offer you a ride home
 
Baekhyun placed his phone on the coffee table. All of them stared at the phone in hopes of it lighting up, once Sunny replied. Taeyeon tapped her chin. "Do you think she will reply?" No one answered. They continued staring at the phone until their eyes teared. It's like playing the staring game with a phone instead of someone else.
 
Baekhyun's phone lit up. He reached over in excitement but his smile, however, faded. Taeyeon placed her hand on his shoulder. "What's wrong?" Baekhyun sighed and switched off his phone. "it's my mum. She wants me home" The rest sighed. Baekhyun stood up, ready to leave. "I'll be going now. I'll text you guys if she's still stuck at school or something."
 
The rest nodded and waved him off. Baekhyun went into his car and started driving. He wanted to stay longer with the rest and especially Taeyeon but sadly, he couldn't. His house was far from theirs, on the opposite side of school. He passed by their school slowly. He had checked to see there was no one waiting. Once Baekhyun reached home, he got out of the car and stretched. That was a long drive, he thought as he entered his house.
 
His mum who was stitching a beanie on the couch, glanced up when he entered the house. She smiled, showing her wrinkles. "Baekhyun. You're finally home. Have a seat." Baekhyun smiled back and took a seat on the couch beside his parents. His Dad looked up from his newspaper. "Pack your things. We're moving"
 
Baekhyun's eyes went wide in shock. "Moving?! When? Where? Closer or further away from school?" His father chuckled. "Don't worry. You won't be transferring from school. We're moving to the area near the bakery of your aunt" Baekhyun took a moment to process the new information. His aunt's bakery... Near Suho's! His mother continued. "We'll be greeting the Lee family when we move in tomorrow. Make sure you give a good first impression"
 
Baekhyun nodded. He can't believe he was going to stay near Suho's. If only Baekhyun had paid more attention, he would've caught that his neighbours's family name was Lee. If he had thought more about it, then he would have thought about Sunny. But sadly, he didn't. He was too excited about living in the same area as his friends. Nevermind. They'll meet tomorrow anyways.
 
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
 
I left it that way in the ending. It's not an error
 
K.S<3