Park

Baeksun

 

Baekhyun had woken up to find Sunny still asleep. He went downstairs and poured cereal and milk for Sunny, bringing it upstairs. He placed it on the bedside table before shaking Sunny awake gently. "Yah... Wake up... Ireonna~ Palli~" Sunny sat up, pouting."Omma I'm too tired~" Her eyes slowly open when she realised what she said. Baekhyun prepared himself to hug her. "Oh wait... Omma just passed away... That's right." Sunny seems to be reminding herself. She looked at Baekhyun and smiled. "Good morning!"

 

Baekhyun smiled at how matured she was. "Morning. You're not mad at me?" Sunny shook her head and stretched. "I'm childish if I hold a grudge for a long time" She noticed the bowl of cereal and took it. "Is this mine?" Baekhyun nodded with a small smile, watching as Sunny started eating. Occassionally she would give Baekhyun a few spoonfuls. Baekhyun was full of smiles. His bestfriend was finally back. The real Sunny.

 

The two dressed up and walked at the park nearby. Sunny wore less fancy clothes and a cap. Baekhyun took a deep breath. "Must be tough for you. You look like a dwarf all disguised" Sunny giggled and punched his arm. "You'll be going through the same thing!" Baekhyun looked around and smiled. "Since we're alone, how do you introduce yourself to the public?"

 

Sunny looked at him seriously. "You cannot laugh okay?" Baekhyun nodded. Sunny looked around and confirmed that they were alone before bowing. "Annyeonghaseyo! SNSD's energy pill, Sunny imnida~" Despite his agreement not to laugh, he still did. Sunny pouted and lightly kicked his leg. "Yah! You agreed not to laugh" Baekhyun smiled after laughing. "How do you expect me not to laugh?" Sunny frowned. "You'll be going through the same thing soon"

 

Baekhyun chuckled, "I'll face it when I have to but for now , I'm going to laugh at you" Sunny smirked. "I will laugh at you when the time comes" The two walk in silence afterwards. They found a bench facing a small pond. Sunny smiled and sighed. "It's been a while since I felt such calmness" Baekhyun looked at her instead of the pond. "You should wind down more often." Sunny scoffed still not realising his gaze. "I wish I had the chance."

 

Baekhyun smiled gleefully. "I will be transferring to SM training program soon. Me and the boys" Sunny nodded. "I heard from the Seoul Trainee Academy." She turned to him with a smile. "We'll see each other often then!" Her smile slowly disappeared as another thought came into her mind. "But I still have many songs to finish promoting". Baekhyun patted her shoulder. "By that time, I would have debuted too so we can meet backstage and stuff"

 

Sunny nodded. Again, the silence was back. She stood up and started walking again, Baekhyun following in suit. "Sunny... Do you still like me?" Sunny chuckled, tip toeing to slig het arm around Baekhyun's shoulder. "Of course I like you! We're friends. Aren't we?" He stopped and looked into her eyes seriously. "I mean. Do you like like me like you used to? I know that you loved me in the past"

 

Sunny froze as she stared back at Baekhyun. She removed her hand from his shoulder. "Can I not answer that?" Baekhyun shrugged. "Sure. Take your time" Sunny's phone beeped. She looked at it and sighed before keeping it in her pocket. 

 

She stopped walking and turned to face Baekhyun. "I got to go. My manager's looking for me." Baekhyun took her face mask out of his pocket and helped her put it on. He smiled and patted her shoulder. "See you when I see you?" Sunny smiled through the mask and it reaches her eyes. "See you when I see you. Bye!" Baekhyun watched as she walked away before walking back to his own home"