the many firsts

Baeksun
 
 
 
 
 
(that's what she wore)
 
Author's POV
 
First evening
 
After last night's ordeal, Sunny opened her eyes. She was soaked and cold. A tear fell from her eyes as she weakly stared at Baekhyun's closed balcony doors, the curtains covering her view of his room. She forced herself to sit up. She gave one last look at Baekhyun's covered room before going inside. She took a long shower.
 
Drying up her hair took her an hour. She was pretty much too tired to think or move. She looked at the time. 6pm. She woke up at 2 pm. 4 hours. She can't waste her time. Sunny took out her black and white dress and straightened her hair, letting her bangs down. She put on some light makeup and lipstick. She took out her phone and texted Kasper.
 
To: Kasper <3
 
I'm going down to Toxic Club. Will you be there?
 
From: Kasper<3
 
I just finished my school project. Will be a little late
 
To: Kasper<3
 
Okay. See you there
 
Sunny took out the black heels she recently bought and wore it. She drove to Toxic Club as fast as she could. When she reached there, she parked in the driveway and entered the club. The bouncers watched in shock as she walked past them. They had never seen Sunny so... serious and dark
 
First drink
 
"The usual?" Daehyun, the waiter, asked as Sunny took her seat. Sunny shook her head. "the strongest drink you got here" "sunny-" "Daehyun" Sunny's tone was fierce. She never sounded this angry even if she had went there at her worst times. Daehyun shook his head. "I- I can't. Kasper doesn't allow" Sunny tossed a 500 000 won bill towards him. "just make it"
 
Daehyun placed the bill back in Sunny's hands. He started to make a drink for her. He reduced the wine level and mixed the drink. He placed the glass in front of Sunny. Sunny swirled the contents of the drink before taking it down in one shot. The liquid burned but she didn't want to stop there. She pushed the glass back to Daehyun. "more"
 
First dance
 
Two. Five. Ten sips later. Sunny was already drunk. No longer in control of herself. She looked at the dancing crowd. Sunny pushed herself off the chair and joined them. She started to dance, following the rhythm and crowd. She put her hands up and started to jump, even in her heels.
 
First shock
 
Kasper had arrived at the club. He rolled up the sleeves of his long sleeved white shirt and sat at the seat that Sunny previousy occupied. Daehyun rushed over. "kasper. Sunny's drunk. She drank ten shots of vodka. i had no choice" Kasper's eyes widened as he turned to the dancing crowd. He found Sunny almost immediately. Two guys were walking towards her. Kasper pushed through the crowd and pulled Sunny away. He pulled her into his office and locked the door.
 
First scolding . warning rather
 
Kasper sat Sunny down on the couch and gave her some water. "sunny? hey. Can you hear me? Why did you drink?" Sunny shook her head repeatedly and pouted. "I want to drink more!" Kasper sighed and went out of the room to get more plain water for Sunny. Sunny turned her head and saw bottles of wine opened.
 
 
She reached forward and drank it all. At that same time, Kasper entered the office again . "Sunny stop!" Kasper snatched the drink away from her. He held Sunny's shoulder with one hand and helped her drink plain water with the other. He placed the glass down and sat beside her, sighing. "why did you drink?" Sunny was still drunk. She sniffed and rested her head on Kasper's chest. "Hold me. Please"
 
Kasper couldn't disagree so he wrapped his arms around her. Sunny wrapped her arms around his waist, hugging him tightly. They spent a moment in that position until Kasper felt his shirt getting damped. He looked down and saw that Sunny was staring into space, her tears streaming onto his shirt. Kasper hugged her tighter before pulling away and wiping her tears. "let's get you home"
 
First Kiss?
 
Kasper hugged Sunny tightly after tucking her into bed. He didn't know what happened for her to be crying and drinking so much but he knew she needed him. He lightly kissed the top of her head. "Goodnight" But before he could move any further, Sunny's hand was at the back of his neck,pulling him down. Kasper's eyes widened when he realised what was going to happen. He couldn't. Not when she's drunk and literally unconscious.
 
He quickly placed his hand on her lip and stopped Sunny. "no. Not like this. Not now. You're drunk. Sleep tight" That was the last thing Sunny heard before falling asleep in Kasper's arms.