Let Me

Baeksun

 

 

 

Sunny's POV

 

From: Kasper♡

 

Sunny, I won't be able to come over later. Will you be okay during this thunderstorm?

 

I winced when the thunderstorm got noisier and the rain started to get heavier. I texted a quick I'll be okay :) to Kasper before hiding underneath my bed sheets. Why must I be scared of thunderstorms of all things?! 

 

"Sunny..." GHOST!!! My eyes widened as I closed my eyes tightly and tried covering my ears. KNOCK! KNOCK! I covered my ears more and curled up on my bed. "Yah Lee Soonkyu if you don't open this door right now, I swear you'll die!" I slowly peeked at my balcony where the knocks came from. My eyes widened when thunder striked again and a black silhoutte was standing outside my window. "AH!!!! GO AWAY!! I hate ghosts~!" I shrieked.

 

The silhoutte banged on the door. "YAH LEE SOONKYU! LET ME IN!!" The thunder flashed again and a strike reflected on his face. Baekhyun? I rushed to the balcony and let him in. His raincoat was drenched with rain. I closed my balcony door and froze. What is he doing here?

 

Author's POV

 

Baekhyun removed his raincoat and threw it into the rubbish bin in Sunny's room. He turned to her and smiled. "Come here" Baekhyun opened his arms for her. Sunny tilted her head slightly and looked at him strangely. "What?" Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "Come into my arms." Sunny shook her head and was about to reply when a thunder striked. She ran into Baekhyun's embrace, wrapping her arms around his waist tightly. Baekhyun wrapped his arms around her and patted her head. "It's okay. I'm here."

 

Sunny shook her head. No. You're not here. You love Taeyeon. Don't get your hopes high Sunny. Sunny couldn't stop her tears from falling and this time it wet Baekhyun's shirt. Baekhyun looked down and gasped. "Why are you crying? Are you that scared?"

 

The thunder striked again and Sunny jumped, wrapping her arms tighter around Baekhyun's waist, crying more. Baekhyun wrapped his arms around her, patting her back gently. "Shh~ It's okay." 

 

Baekhyun led Sunny to her bed and sat her down. He knelt in front of her and wiped her tears. "Dun cry. I'll make soup for you, okay? Stay here" Sunny's hands moved to grab his wrist but she stopped herself. Andwae... reduce contact... Don't fall deeper for him. you'll be digging your own grave.

 

Baekhyun's POV

 

I made some soup for Sunny before going up to her room. I opened the door and found her curled up on her bed, the blankets held close around her. She looked up as I walked towards her. She was going to say something but the thunder striked again and she pulled the blanket closer to her.

 

I sat beside her and placed the soup on her bedside table. She pulled the blanket a little lower. "You don't have to." I smiled as I cooled down the soup for her. "I have to. Taeyeon and EXO's orders." Her face fell and she looked out at the window. She bit her lip. "Sorry for troubling you." I shrugged "It's nothing. Here. Don't listen to the thunder. Just listen to me and look at me. Distract yourself from what's happening outside. Say ah~" I fed her a few spoonfuls. After about ten minutes, she finished the soup. i was going to go until she gently grabbed my wrist. "Baekhyun, you're drenched. Go and take some clothes from Sungmin oppa's room before you come back." I nodded and turned to leave.

 

Author's POV

 

I told you. Taeyeon's and EXO's orders. He's not here because of you. He's here because of Taeyeon. You're a fool... Sunny was busy thinking about what Baekhyun said. She thought he sincerely cared for her. She thought... that maybe she still had a chance to be his best friend.

 

Without her knowing, her tears started to fall again. Even the dark sky started to cry for her. Baekhyun entered the room in Sungmin's sweater and long pants. He rushed over to Sunny and hugged her. "Wae? Wae? Wae? Why are you crying again?" Sunny gently pushed him away. "You- You should go. Kasper is coming" She looked out the window at the stormy weather as she wiped her tears. That was a lie of course. Kasper was not coming. But Baekhyun didn't need to know that.

 

Baekhyun's jaw tightened and he fisted the bed sheet. "So he matters more? I can't take care of you like he does?" Sunny shook her head, still not looking at him, feeling like an idiot for not being able to stop her tears. "I-it's not like that. Just go... Please" Baekhyun grabbed her shoulders, turning her to look at him. "Tell me. What does he have that i don't?! Why can't I take care of you?! Why do you always push me away?! Why-"

 

Sunny slapped Baekhyun. "Stop!" Her tears fell like an endless river. "You're not my friend anymore! You only came here because you had to! Stop being so possessive if you don't even like me! You're making me really confused! Do you even know that I-" Sunny stopped herself from saying anything else. Baekhyun cupped his red cheek and looked at her. "You what?"

 

Sunny bit her lip and dared herself to look into his eyes. "I hate you. So just get out" That too was a lie. She didn't want him to leave. She didn't want to feel afraid. Alone. She needed him but all the more she need to push him away. Baekhyun scowled and grabbed his wet clothes. He angrilly opened the balcony door, not caring if he got wet. He jumped over to his own balcony and slammed the doors shut. Sunny got of the bed to close her balcony doors. She almost closed the doors when thunder striked.

 

She collapsed on the floor. She was tired of everything. Her fear. Her heart. Him. Her life. She let the rain drench her. She didn't have the energy get up. She let another tear fall before darkness took her away.