HOME

Baeksun
 
 
 
 
 
Sunny's POV
 
As he turned me around, I kept my eyes shut tightly and bit my lower lip. "Sunny?! Yah!" I could tell he was angry by the way he shook me. I opened my eyes and looked on the ground as he shook me angrilly. " Wae?! LEE SOONKYU! Pabo yah! What did you do to make them bash you?! why didn't you reply to my message?! Why did you hide from us?! You know how worried I would be and yet you chose to block me out?!" He let me go and took long deep breaths.
 
Baekhyun sighed and tilted my chin up. "Mianhae Sun." I shook my head and looked down again. "it's okay. I'm sorry I didn't text you back. Well, now that you've seen I'm okay, you should probably go back to class." i picked my bag up and walked past him. He stopped me halfway down the staircase, lightly grabbing my wrist. "What about you? Your clothes are wet and you have some bruises." I shrugged as I looked at him. "I'll just go home. Annyeong Baekhyun ah" Baekhyun released my wrist and I gave him a small smile before walking off.
 
AT HOME... (don't worry! there's no !)
 
I closed the door and went straight to my room quietly. "Go faster..." I frowned as I looked at my door. Maybe I'm imagining it. I changed into my white HBA hoodie with black shorts underneath. As I dried my hair, I heard it again. Moans? The walls are supposed to be soundproof. I opened my door. AGAIN... I followed the sound to my parents room. The door was slightly open. I peeked in quietly. There was a woman and my dad. They.... are having... I gasped quietly, taking steps backwards out of shock. That's not my mum!
 
I tiptoed as fast and quietly as possible to my room. I quietly closed the door and slid down it. What's going on? My mind is in such a mess. I tapped my pocket for my phone, ! It's in my car! Igathered all my courage and went to my car. I took my phone and kept it in my pocket. As I walked back into the house, dad came down with the mysterious woman. Both dressed and appa had his suitcase in hand. Isn't that.. his secretary?
 
"Soonkyu?" My dad's voice was injected with shock and worry. I looked at them blankly before bowing politely. "Annyeonghaseyo Appa!" Dad took a step forward. "W-when did you come home? I thought school ends at 2 pm today?" I shrugged and shoved my hands into the pockets of my HBA hoodie. "I just came back. I didn't really feel well, I'm going up to rest now! Annyeong!" I waved to his secretary with a bright smile before running upstairs.
 
I hid behind the wall and eavesdropped. His secretary now spoke. "You don't think she heard, do you?" My dad's voice was confident "I don't think so. Besides, Soonkyu never lies. Let's go." The door closed and I finally stepped out from my hiding place. My dad... affair? Does mum knows?
 
The ringing of my phone distracted me from the current situation.
 
Sunny: Yoboseyo?
 
???: Sunny- yah! Oppa yah~
 
Sunny: SUNGMIN OPPA?! OPPA! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!
 
Sungmin: Me too! I have a surprise to tell you!
 
Sunny: What is it?
 
Sungmin: I'm going back to Korea! I'm also bringing my members!
 
Sunny: Jinjja?! SUJU members?! OMG! I can't wait! When's your flight?
 
Sungmin: TOMORROW morning we depart from here. We'll reach Korea around night time?
 
Sunny: I'll pick you up then! Go sleep oppa! Annyeong!
 
Sungmin: Okay! Bye Soon!
 
Sunny: BYE!!
 
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
 
suju-m will be appearing soon with the exception of zhoumi and siwon
 
K.S