Taengoo's Birthday

Baeksun
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sunny's POV
 
I woke up as early as possible. I showered and changed into my black and white hoodie, black jeans and tied a green bandana around my head. I wore my white high cut shoes and threw my school bag into the back seat of my car. "Good Morning, Dear!" Umma greeted as I entered the kitchen. "Morning Umma!" I sat at the dining table and pouted as I watched her cook breakfast. Does she know about Appa? "Morning Soonkyu" I smiled as Appa sat beside me. "Good Morning Appa" i ate my breakfast and drove to school. As the traffic light turned red, I braked and checked my phone.
 
From: Baekcon
Sunny, I hope you're feeling better than yesterday. Quick come! It's Taeyeon's secret birthday party!
 
I locked my phone and kept in my pocket, continuing my drive. I stopped at a shop and bought a cute plushie for Taeyeon. I got a card too and wrote my message.
 
Our Taeyeonnie~  Happy Birthday Unnie! You just joined us yesterday but it feels like we've been together since forever. I'm starting to trust you!
 
I gently placed the teddy bear into the backseat of my car and drove to school.
 
<< After school>>
 
We had it all planned out. We were going to do a secret camera on Taeyeon because it's her birthday :>  Luhan, Kris, Chanyeol, Sehun, Suho and Xiumin waited outside the dance studio. Me, Taeyeon, Baekhyun, Chen, Kai, Tao, Lay and D.O were in the dance studio, practicing our dance moves. Thank God, Taeyeon did not take practice seriously today. She was giggling and all happy-go-lucky.
 
Author's POV
 
"Noona! Get the move right!" Chen whined. Taeyeon pouted playfully . " Arasseo, Chen-ah!" She then did the dance again but she still had her smile. "Noona! Can't you take dancing seriously?! Stop wasting our time if you don't want to dance!" Kai exclaimed. Taeyeon's eyes widened at his tone. "Arasseo! Arasseo!"
 
She then danced again but without her smile. Lay pretended to frown. "Aish! Jinjja! You're supposed to move to the left first!" Taeyeon looked at them through the reflection . " Arasseo. Mian" They all did the dance together. When it was done, they all collapsed on the floor. Sunny whined. "Ah~ Unnie! You have to be careful. You almost stepped on my foot just now!" Taeyeon looked down guiltily. "Mian" D.O pointed at her. "Noona try dancing alone. We'll point out your mistakes ."
 
First round: "Put more feelings into it!"
Second round: "Make your moves more clearer!"
Third round: "Position! Position!"
Fourth round: "Control your facial expression!"
Fifth round: "Make it look more fun!"
 
When the music stopped, Kai stood up and sighed. "I got no time for this" He then proceeded to leave the dance studio. Taeyeon panted as she sat on the floor. " Kai ah!" D.O yelled out and followed him outside. Sunny sighed and laid down on the floor. "He takes things too seriously."
 
Lay chuckled. "Of course . He's the main dancer for a reason." Baekhyun panted. "But hyung, you're the main for EXO-M." Lay paused, his dimple showing as he laughed. "Oh yeah!" Tao frowned. "Noona, do it more seriously next time. Don't waste our time. Do you want this or do you not want this?" Taeyeon pouted. "Arasseo! Arasseo! Let's get some ice cream?" Sunny sat up abruptly. "What are you talking about?! You just messed up the choreo and you want to eat ice-cream?!"
 
Taeyeon looked down sadly again. Baekhyun nudged Sunny with his elbow and shook his head. Suddenly, the door opened and all the other boys walked in with a cake, chicken and presents. "Saengil Chuka Hamnida~ Saengil Chuka hamnida~ Saranganeun Taeyeon sshi~ Saengil Chuka hamnida~! Saengil Chukahae!"
 
Taeyeon covered her face and wiped her tears. "Yah! So mean to me!" Sunny hugged Taeyeon. "Mian unnie! Saengil chukahae!" Sunny gave the teddy bear she brought as a gift to Taeyeon. Taeyeon wiped her tears before hugging Sunny again.
 
<< After celebration>>
 
" Sunny!" Chen called out as he ran towards her. Sunny stopped and waited for him to catch up. "What is it, Chen?" Chen gave her his cheeky smile. "Can I stay over at your house today? Appa and Umma are not home and you know how boring it is to be alone. Please~" Sunny giggled and ruffled Chen's hair. "Of course you can! But I need to pick Sungmin oppa at the airport."
 
"Woah! Sungmin hyung is back?! i'll go with you!" Chen said excitedly. Sunny nodded and they got into her car. [ A/N: Chen's car = EXO-M They switch cars]  The drive to the airport was full of fun. The two constantly joked and moved to the beats of the song. They also sang together, matching in perfect harmony.
 
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
 
Picking up Sungmin will continue in the next chapter!
K.S♡