news got out

Baeksun

 

For the twentieth day, Baekhyun stares out the window of the living room at Sunny's mansion. He lets out a deep sigh and drops his head onto the coffee table. Mrs Byun walked past him on the way out of the house and pauses. "Baek? What's wrong? Are you not feeling well?"

Baekhyun lifted his head and nodded. "I'm fine... Just tired." Mrs Byun shrugged. "Well, if there's really nothing then I'm going now." Baekhyun nodded and waved at his mother until the door closed. He took out his phone and checked the chat between him an Sunny. She last replied 2 weeks ago.

His hand falls limp on his sides as he stares out the window. "I miss you" Ting tong! Ting tong! Baekhyun sighs and drags hinself to the door. He opened it and found all the EXO members standing in front of him. They greeted each other before sitting down in the living room.

Kris was first to collapse on the couch. "Urgh... All these predebut training... We're only debuting in like 2 years!" Chanyeol sighed. "The real training hasn't even started yet" Sehun popped up with a bubble tea in hand. "Anyways, hyungs, did you know about the girl group that our company released 3 weeks ago?"

Luhan shook his head. "All I know is that they are popular underground singers debuting as idols this year. They already have a large fanbase." D.O sat up. "Well, since we're all here, let's check em out. It'll be beneficial to know our future sunbaes"

Xiumin set up the laptop. He gasped as he scrolls through the SMTOWN channel. "They released all old videos and mvs already! Woah... Millions of views. Now, they're promoting the song PARTY. " Kai squinted at the screen and pointed. "Play the playlist."

The boys relaxed as the playlist played. Suho gulped as he looked at the screen nervously. He was the only one who knew about Taeyeon and Sunny debuting. He was also the only one who knew that they had long known each other.

The boys watched the older videos without comments and occassionally bobbed to the beat of the songs. "Hey! That girl looks like Taeyeon!" Lay pointed out. Suho's blood runs cold. The boys continued watching the videos and looked out for Taeyeon. "oh yeah! They look the same!" Chen agreed.

Suho gulped as the next video plays. Thank God they only think that the girl looks like Taeyeon. The next few videos played. Mr Mr plays and Suho tenses again. He stood up and cleared his throat. "I need to go buy something"

Tao frowned and pulled Suho down again. "Shh hyung!" The boys went quiet as they watched. There were close-ups of each member as they sang. All the boys gasped when Taeyeon came out. They gasped even louder when Sunny appeared. They watched until Party, the last mv on the playlist, ended. All eyes turned to Suho who was had cold sweat.

"Taeyeon... Sunny... What's going on Suho hyung?" Sehun frowned. "How come we didn't know?" Suho sighed. "It's a long story guys" Luhan folded his arms. "we got all day"

Suho took a deep breath before explaining. "Taeyeon and Sunny have known each other for a few years. They've been in the same underground singing group with 7 other girls for about... 10 years? Being underground, they had to hide their identities and relationships with one another. It's only now that they're debuting that they are revealing themselves to the world."

Baekhyun tapped his chin. "So that's  why Taeyeon had pink hair? For her debut? And Sunny dyed her hair red?" Suho nodded. All of the boys took their time to accept the new fact. Baekhyun looked at Suho angrilly. "All this while, you knew and didn't tell us?"

Suho shrugged. "It's not my decision to make" Xiumin sensed the tension and decided to intercept. He stood up and brushed "dust" off his pants. "It's getting late. We should go home" All the boys couldn't fight with the eldest when he gave them a stern glare. The 10 of them stood up and left. Suho was last to go. He stopped and turned to look at Baekhyun.

"It's Taeyeon who told me to keep whatever I know a secret. I know you are not a player, Baekhyun. But I need you to decide if you love Sunny or Taeyeon. I am not letting my cousin get hurt because of you." He turned and left the house.

Baekhyun sighed and leaned his head back, looking up at the ceiling. He takes his phone out and texts Sunny.

To: SunnyShine

So you've debuted now? Until when are you going to avoid me? You do know that when I debut, I'm going to be your hoobae right?

He pressed send and watches. The two ticks appear and he frowns. She's seenzoning me... He throws his phone on the couch beside him and closes his eyes.

Baekhyun's phone beeps. He reaches for his phone and unlocks it. He scrolls through the messages.

EXO's Kakao Chat

EXO_Suho: I know you guys are shocked that Sunny and Taeyeon debuted. They were only underground singers back then so I had to keep their identity and all a secret.

ManlyLu: Why didn't you tell us they debuted?

Kim-Kai: yeah... Since they already debuted, why didn't you tell us?

Chenderella: ^

Happy_Virus: ^^

Panda Tao: ^^^

EXO_Suho: I needed Taeyeon's and Sunny's permission to tell.

Healing_Laynicorn: It's not really that big of a deal. they debuted. that's all. It's not like we found out a year later :) let's not fight?

IcyXiu: ^

Galaxy_Kris: I'm the real ice hyung...

IcyXiu: Fine...

IcyXiu changed his name to MinMin

MinMin: Happy?

Kyungsoo: Let's not fight :)

ManlyLu: ^^

Galaxy_Kris: Ppft- You are so not manly.

ManlyLu: -_-#

Galaxy_Kris: I mean it! Some of you here should really change your username!

Baek: ...

Healing_Laynicorn: ^

EXO_Suho: ^^

Maknae: ^^^

ManlyLu: ^^^^

EXO_Suho: give us new names then....

Galaxy_Kris: alright hold up

ManlyLu: Seriously?!!! You're gonna listen to Kriscasso who can't even draw?!

Galaxy_Kris:

Xiumin's fine since you just changed
Luhan > LuLu
Lay > Xing_Lay
Baek's fine
Chanyeol > PCY (your name's too long)
Sehun: Sehun Oh
Suho > Junmoney (junmyeon)
Kyungsoo... you're okay
Kai > kimkaiiiii (the same just galaxy style)
Chen > Chen_troll
Tao: Gucci_Tao

Baek: You should change your name to Kriscasso to be fair

Galaxy_Kris: Fine, everyone change now....

Galaxy_Kris changed his name to Kriscasso

ManlyLu changed his name to Lulu

EXO_Suho changed his name to Junmoney

Kim-Kai changed his name to kimkaiiiii

Happy_Virus changed his name to PCY

Healing_Laynicorn changed his name to Xing_Lay

Chenderella changed his name to Chen_troll

Maknae changed his name to Sehun Oh

Panda Tao changed his name to Gucci_Tao

Baek: Okay now everyone shut up please

I opened my chat with Sunny. Just like the other times, she read my message but is not replying... I sighed and went into my room.  As I sat on my bed, I stared out at her balcony with curtains closed. What went wrong? Even if we ended our friendship a long time ago, why can't you talk to me like normal?