Worse + Kris

Baeksun
 
Baekhyun was angry. Taeyeon had stopped crying after being touched but there was still sadness in her eyes. Her knuckles turning white as she pulled Baekhyun's jacket to cover herself more. "Baekhyun hyung!" Sehun was the first to greet them when they entered Suho's. Xiumin sat up straight. "So... what happened?" Baekhyun plopped down onto the couch. "Taeyeon got touched by gang members" Suho stood up and hugged his cousin wordlessly. Luhan frowned. "What happened?"
 
Baekhyun told them what happened at Toxic Club. Every single info. Occassionally, Taeyeon shared what happened. Chanyeol sighed. "So she's friends with gangsters now..."  Lay ran a hand through his hair. "This is getting worse" On the other hand, Kasper was still waiting for Sunny to be out of the operating room. The doctor finally came out. Kasper stood up eagerly. "Doctor. How's Sunny?" The doctor raised an eyebrow in confusion. Kasper rubbed the nape of his neck. "I mean Lee Soonkyu"
 
The doctor gave a knowing look and smiled. "She's not in danger but she needs to restrict movements. Do take good care of her." Kasper nodded. He went into Sunny's private ward. He sat at the edge of her bed and played with her hand. "Wake up, Sunny. Please" "What's your relationship with her?" A cold voice suddenly asked. Kasper turned around and met the eyes of a cold city man.
 
Kasper stood up and examined the guy in front of him. "And who are you?" The guy took off his mouth mask. "Kris" Kasper folded his arms. "Are you one of those Baekhyun guy's friends?" Kris nodded. "yeah" Kasper sat down again. " He's a coward and an idiot. What kind of a guy would blame someone who got herself beaten up to protect them?"
 
Kris frowned " I saw. The argument after the fight. I was there" Kasper looked at Sunny. "How do you guys know her?" He looked back at Kris who sighed. "We're in the same school. The so called Trainee school with trainees from different companies too. We've been in the same class. Before we became her friends, we bullied her a lot. Me and EXO. Suho's cousin, Taeyeon, the girl just now, joined us.  Then now that it's like 3 years of friendship and our manager wanted us to break all ties with her. We had to"
 
Kasper nodded. "And then all hell broke loose when her family broke apart. She told me your manager said to her that she was just being used and she brings down EXO's image. She never cried though. Just have that cold distant stare like she's reminiscing something." Kris sat at the couch beside the bed. "So how did you meet Sunny?" Kasper looked at Sunny who was still sleeping. "The backdoor of my friend's club. Toxic Club. If you remember, it's just an alley. She didn't know the door was into a club. She was crying while leaning against the wall. I came out the backdoor to call someone but when I saw her crying... I don't know. I just felt the need to protect her and help her."
 
Kris folded his arms. "Then what about the gangsters?" kasper looked at Kris. "We aren't gangsters really. Just enemies. The Kwons apparently saw me hugging Sunny while she cried. They thought it would be fun disturbing her. I have the upperhand against them. So I stayed to protect Sunny." Kris's phone beeped. He opened the message, reading it quietly.
 
From: Panda Tao
Hyung! Where are you?! come back quickly! Taeyeon was molested!
 
Kris heard a chuckle. He looked up and met the eyes of laughing Kasper. "Let me guess. It's your friends talking to you about that Taeyeon girl, right?" Kris nodded as he wore his mouth mask. "I got to go." Kasper stopped him before he turned to walk away. "Tell them. She wasn't even touched that much. And being hurt physically is more painful. And tell that Baekhyun guy what I said  earlier." kris nodded. "Will do"
 
<< Suho's house>>
 
Taeyeon was drying her hair after taking a bath. She immediately sat down in the living room with the boys after she changed into a fresh pair of clothes. She hugged the blanket closer to herself. Baekhyun sat beside her and slung an arm around her  pulling her closer to him. Taeyeon took it as Baekhyun wanting to protect her more. "Kris is here!" Xiumin yelled as he plopped down onto the couch.
 
As Kris entered, Suho bombarded him with questions. "Where were you Kris hyung? Did you-" Kris cut him off by holding up his hand. "Before you even say anything, I was at the hospital. I visited Sunny." At the mention of her name, everyone looked up. "I know what happened. I saw. But seriously. You can't judge Sunny just because Taeyeon got molested. It's not her fault."
 
Baekhyun frowned. "Not her fault?Not her fault? If it weren't for her, Taeyeon would not have been molested, hyung!" Kris folded his arms. "Like what Kasper said, Taeyeon wasn't even touched that much! I remember clearly that Sunny was begging to be punished instead of Taeyeon! In fact, Sunny got beaten up really badly!Why didn't you guys go home when she told you to?!"
 
Baekhyun stood up. "A woman's pride is everything to herself. Imagine how Taeyeon felt after being touched! We went there to protect her, to get her back home! and what does that Kasper guy know anyways?!" Kris shrugged. "Everything. He has been protecting her. Taking care of her. loving her. He has been cleaning up the mess of her life. what we left behind.He's been doing everything he can for her. Even if he didn't knew her in the beginning." Everyone stared at the floor except Baekhyun who just scowled.
 
Kris looked at Baekhyun "I agree with what he said Baekhyun. You are a coward and an idiot. For blaming Sunny when she tried to protect you" Baekhyun rolled his eyes and stormed out of the house. The rest of the members stayed for a while before going home.