Injured + Rain

Baeksun
 
 
 
 
 
They had school the next day. EXO and Taeyeon sat at their bench at the front yard of their school. All the students walked about. A black ferrari pulled up in the carpark. EXO and Taeyeon watched the car. They knew who it was of course. Some of the other students turned their heads. Others either carried on with what they were doing or stopped to watch.
 
Baekhyun scowled as Kasper came out of the driver side, wearing a white shirt with black jeans. The female students started to fangirl and whisper. True. Kasper was hot and charming. Cute even. Kasper ran to the other side and helped Sunny out. Sunny wore a black and white sweater with tight jeans. She pulled the hood over her head. Chen smiled a little when he saw Sunny wearing the white converse he gave her.
 
Kris stood up and went to Kasper and Sunny "Hey" The EXO members watched in shock. Kasper wrapped an arm around Sunny's waist to support her as he smiled at Kris. "Nice to meet you again" sunny looked up in shock. When did Kris meet Kasper?  Kris looked at Sunny. "You okay?" Sunny turned away and buried her head in Kasper's chest. Kris sighed "Arasseo. I won't appear again. Just... get well soon, Sunny" Kris nodded at Kasper before going back to EXO's table.
 
Sunny's POV
Kasper started to help me to my classroom which was still empty. I sat down, wincing at the slight stab of pain in my torso. "How did you know Kris?" Kasper sat beside me. "He visited you. Back at the hospital" I nodded slowly as I leaned into his chest. I wrapped my arms around his waist. "Don't leave."
 
Kasper wrapped his arms around me and patted my head. "I have to. I'll be here after school alright? Just call me." He kissed the top of my head gently. I closed my eyes before opening them again. I pushed my head off his shoulder. "Be safe on the way to school." Kasper nodded and patted my cheek. "Don't worry about me. Anything just give me a call okay?" I nodded and watched as he stood up and left.
 
I leaned against my chair and stared out the window as I listened to some songs. I soon got bored of the songs and removed my earpiece. When I turned back to face the front, I notice Baekhyun in his seat, staring at the board. I sat properly and played with my phone. I got a notification from Line.
 
Kasper♡: I'm at school already :) Remember. Just call me if anything happens or you need something, okay? ;)
You: Okay ;)
 
"Keep your phone. Sonsaengnim is here" I looked up and found Baekhyun looking at me. I rolled my eyes but kept my phone anyways. The whole lesson was so boring I zoned out.
 
Baekhyun's POV
 
The bell rang, signalling that it was breaktime. From the first period until the fourth, I was suffocating because of the awkward atmosphere between me and Sunny. I went to our table where Taeyeon Taeyeon smiled politely. "Hey Baekhyun. Here. Have some sandwich" I gratefully took it and started to eat. I noticed Xiumin hyung looking around frantically. "What are you looking for hyung?" Lay hyung asked.
 
Xiumin frowned as he sat down. "Sunny. I think she's skipping meals. It's not healthy. Especially after she's dismissed from hospital yesterday." I shrugged "Let her starve hyung. Don't worry about her hyung. She's probably at the rooftop or something." Xiumin grinned. "Then go and give her this bread." He placed a plastic that had warm pastry inside. "Go go. Or I'll tell ehem ehem about your crush on her"
 
I pouted and grumbled as I walked to the rooftop where she might be. I was right. There's something wrong though. As I approached her, it turned out she was crying. "I miss you... I miss you..." She kept chanting. I folded my arm, careful not to squash the pastry. "Ya! Who are you talking about?" sunny looked at me in shock. She stood up, wincing. "What are you doing here?"
 
Author's POV.
 
Baekhyun handed Sunny the bag of pastries he had to give her. "Xiumin hyung wanted you to eat." Sunny took the bag while wiping her tears. "but why ask you to deliver this?" Baekhyun shrugged " I was threatened. I'm going now" Baekhyun turned and left. Sunny looked inside the bag and saw her favourite cinnamon bread. She only ate half because her stomach was hurting.
 
Sunny's POV
 
I texted Kasper that I was going to stayback so he didn't need to come to my school so early. Stupid Mr Kim. It's a Friday! who in their right state of mind would make a student stay in school on a frigging friday?! I sat in the empty library and took out my notebook and started to plan. Even the librarian left without locking down library. I started to do my project.
 
Baekhyun's POV
 
"But why must I be the one to stay behind to do the planning for prom night?" i whined as school ended. Mrs Shinyoung glared at me. "Enough whining Baekhyun. Go to the library. Your partner should be there. Go now" There was a note of finality in it so I didn't bother arguing anymore.
 
I rolled my eyes and grabbed my backpack, making my way to the library. I took out my phone and texted Taeyeon to tell her that I'm staying back so i won't be at Suho's. I entered the quiet library and sighed. I hate you so much Mrs Shinyoung. I went to the tables and saw a familiar back view. She was writing in her notebook, papers scattered all over the table.
 
"Sunny" I called out in a low tone. She looked up before frowning and looking down again. "What are you doing here Baekhyun?" I sat down opposite her and took out my own notebook. "I'm in charge of prom night." Sunny looked up in shock. "What?"
 
Author's POV
 
Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "You heard me" Sunny shook her head and continued doing her work. "I'm already done with the stage planning. All that's left is deco and management. IT stuff" Baekhyun raised his eyebrow in confusion. Sunny talks to him like their friendship was still ongoing, like the incident with Taeyeon and the gangsters never happened.
Baekhyun shrugged it off and joined in the planning. The two continued their work until it was 7pm. They packed up and walked to the school gate. That was when the rain started to fall. Sunny leaned against the wall, careful not to injure her torso more. Baekhyun stood beside her, staring out at the rain.
 
Sunny took out her phone and sent a line message to Kasper.
Me: Kasper I'm done with school. Where are you now?
Kasper♡: Wait for me okay? I'm stuck in the rain :( so I'll be late
Me: it's okay. I can wait :)
 
Sunny sighed and sat at the bench, leaning against the wall. Baekhyun who was texting Suho to fetch him looked at Sunny before joining her on the bench. Sunny stared blankly at the rain. "How's Taeyeon?" Baekhyun glanced at Sunny before watching the rain too. "She's fine." Sunny sat up straight, wincing slightly. "What about you? You were beaten up too" Baekhyun shrugged "I'm a man. It doesn't hurt" Sunny turned to face him and say something but he cut her off.
 
"Don't even think of me forgiving you. You made Taeyeon feel like dirt, Sunny. You made Taeyeon cry." Sunny's eyes were filled with sorrow as she looked at Baekhyun who didn't want to look at her. She switched her gaze to the floor instead. "Do you love her? Taeyeon?"There. She asked the question she always had in mind.
 
Baekhyun scoffed. "What kind of a question is that? Of course I love her. She's pretty, kind, my ideal type." Sunny glanced at Baekhyun only to find him smiling as he fantasized about Taeyeon. Sunny looked down again. Her eyes started to tear without her knowing. Even the skies are crying for her.  "Sunny!"
 
She looked up and saw Kasper running towards her. She stood up and Kasper immediately hugged her. "Are you okay? why are you crying? Did he make you cry?" Kasper glared at Baekhyun. Sunny wiped her tears as she shook her head. "I don't know why I'm crying." Kasper kissed her forehead. "Let's go"
 
Baekhyun's POV
 
I watched as Kasper wrapped an arm around Sunny's waist and led her to their car. I stared blankly as their car drove away, out of the school compound. Why did she cry? And why did she ask if I loved Taeyeon? Is she in too much pain from yesterday's beatings?
 
Beep! Beep! I looked up and saw Suho's car. I stood up, grabbed my bag and ran into his car. Suho frowned. "Why were you spacing out just now?" I shrugged as I put on my seat belt. "Nothing. Just thinking"