Finding Sunny

Baeksun
 
 
 
Author's POV
 
Xiumin gasped and stood up angrilly. "Who did it?! Where's Sunny?!" Kai arrived beside Sehun, panting too. "A bunch of students. Sunny ran away." Baekhyun stood up and screamed to all in the cafeteria. "What did Sunny do to be attacked?! Those who attacked her, you have no conscience do you?!"
 
Taeyeon looked around worriedly. "Baekhyun, I think it's better if we start looking for Sunny instead of yelling here." Baekhyun immediately stormed out of the cafeteria. The rest of EXO followed. Kris split them into groups.
 
Baekhyun, Taeyeon and Xiumin
Kai, Sehun and Luhan
Lay , Chen , Kris and Tao
Suho, Chanyeol, D.O
 
They split up and started to look for Sunny. Baekhyun was fuming. No matter how much he thinks Sunny can take care of herself, he knew she needed him.
 
Sunny's POV
 
My phone lit up as it's ringtone went off. I lifted my head and unlocked my phone. Messages and missed calls.
 
From: MinseokBun
I know you read my previous message. Where are you, Sun?
 
From: ByunKai
ByunKyu ah! Where are you?! Reply to my message asap!
 
From: DuizhangK
We're worried as hell! Where did you go?!
 
From: Taengoo
Sunny-ah, please reply to our texts or call one of us. We're worried sick. It's not always good to be alone. Text me back okay? Even if we just knew each other, I got your back :)
 
From: Lulu
FOR THE SAKE OF HELLO KITTIES CAN YOU REPLY TO OUR MESSAGES?!!
 
From: Baekcon
SUNNY BUNNY! Yah! you know how mad I will be if you hid something from me! Where are you?! REPLY ME!
 
I wiped my tears away. Maybe I should start to trust Taeyeon even if she just joined. She's Suho's cousin anyways.
 
To: Taengoo
I'm fine. Tell the boys not to look for me. Break's ending soon. They should go back to class. I'll be okay.
 
Baekhyun's POV
 
Yah... Jeongmal. This little brat doesn't know how serious I am. "She texted me!" Taeyeon exclaimed. Xiumin and I gathered at her side. I'm fine. Tell the boys not to look for me. Break's ending soon. They should go back to class. I'll be okay.
 
I frowned. Why didn't she text me?! and why is she lying?! "I'll tell the other guys to back down. Maybe she'll need the space." Xiumin hyung said as he took out his phone and typed out messages.
 
I shook my head and sighed. This brat... "Hyung, Taeyeon, you guys go first. I need to use the washroom." They nodded and walked off. I walked to the closest washroom on the level. As I passed by the rooftop door, I heard some sneezing. I paused and turned back. Slowly and quietly, I opened the door and looked up the staircase. I closed the door behind me and walked up.
 
As I reached the top of the staircase, the sneezing and sobs got louder. I peeked and saw a girl with her back facing me. Hunched into a small ball. Her clothes were wet and the wind was blowing harshly. "Um... Excuse me?" The girl stopped shivering and froze in her spot. "Are you okay?" I asked as I took a step closer.
 
She nodded and stood up hurriedly, brushing dust off her jeans. She sneezed again. "Are you sure you're okay?" I asked again and took another step closer. As I turned her around, I gasped. "Sunny?! Yah!"