Bashed

Baeksun
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sunny's POV
 
I pouted as I walked to school today. It was far so I woked up a little early. No morning text from Baekkie. No apologies for pushing me yesterday either. I checked my phone one last time before shoving it into the pocket of my jeans. As the harsh wind blew, I began to regret my decision of walking to school today.
 
Luckily, the wind was blowing my hair away from my face. I suddenly remembered that Suho's cousin Taeyeon was joining today. She was the reason why Baekhyun pushed me aside. Not that I blame her. What if he texted her instead of me?
 
I didn't know that the long distance to school would be that long. When I reached, my feet started to hurt and my shoulders felt like dropping off. I entered the school gate and looked around. Empty? I looked at my wrist watch and gasped. Oh my gawd!
 
I made a run for class, almost tripping on my way in. "Sorry for being late, Mrs Park!" I panted as I stood at the door of our classroom. Kai, Suho, Sehun and Luhan turned their heads and gave me weird looks. Mrs Park raised her finger. "Miss Sunny, seeing that this is your first time being late, you may take a seat. But I hope you won't be late anymore. You may come in."
 
I bowed and took my seat in the corner beside Chanyeol. He nudged me and leaned closer to whisper. "Why are you so late?" I whispered back "I walked to school." He raised his eyebrows before shaking his head. "You're lucky my mum is a kind woman." I gave him a small smile. "Yeah. She is."
 
<< LUNCH TIME>>
 
"Omg! Did you hear that Suho's cousin is in this school?!" "Yeah! She's totally hot and cool!" "What's her name again?" "Taeyeon.Kim Taeyeon" That was all I heard as I walked past the class. At least they weren't calling me names anymore. Or at least that's what I thought. "Omg look. It's the ." "She's coming! Hide!"
 
I sighed. Hide from what? Me? Am I a monster? I stopped walking when I felt water drenching me from head to toe. My vision blinded, all I could feel were people throwing things at me and I could hear them snickering and laughing. When I finally opened my eyes, everyone was gone. Students walking past me gave me weird looks, some laughed. I clenched my fist and ran to the rooftop. Why can't they accept me like they accept Taeyeon? Why did I transfer to this school? Why?! I cried as I sat down, shivering in the chilly wind.
 
Xiumin's POV
 
I looked around the bustling cafeteria. I frowned as I didn't spot her. "Hey guys! Did you see my little Sun?" I asked to EXO. Chen looked around. "I thought she was walking behind us." Taeyeon looked up from eating her food. "Do you guys want to look for her?" D.O shrugged "Maybe she wants some space. She's been weird."
 
I looked at him and raised my eyebrows. "Weird? In what way? Who harmed my Sun?" Luhan patted my shoulder. "Kai, Suho, Sehun, Chanyeol and I had first period with her today. She came like 20 minutes late." I looked around our table again. "Did she say why?" Chanyeol shrugged. "She said she walked."
 
I looked at Baekhyun who wasn't saying anything and nudged him. "Yah, your best friend is going MIA. don't you care?" He pouted. "But Sunny is a teenager. She probably needed her own space and she can take care of herself." Taeyeon gasped. "Baekhyun-ah! That's not nice. Maybe a few of you should try calling or send a message to her. I'll try calling." Good idea.
 
To: My Little Sun
Sun~~~ Where are you? We're at the cafeteria. Palli! Come and eat!
 
As I clicked send, Sehun came running. "Noona! Sunny noona!" He panted as he reached our table. "Sunny noona got bashed by some students!"
 
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
 
Please dun kill me for this :')
K.S♡