finally she came...

Baeksun
 
 
 
 
Baekhyun's POV
 
It's been a week since Sunny came. I missed her... But I'm doing okay because Taengoo is here. I looked at her photo that Sehun sent when they went to her house. The photo is a bit shaky but I can still see clearly. Sunny, she looks different.... Brownish red hair, bangs, dress, heels. Is this really her?
 
"Hyung! Baekhyun hyung!" I looked up and saw Tao looking at me eagerly. "She came!" I raised an eyebrow. "Who?" Tao gave me the are-you-kidding-me look "Sunny! She finally came" I almost dropped my phone when he said that. "Jinjja? Are you serious?!" Tao nodded eagerly. "She looks so attractive yet innocent at the same time. People are doubting if it's really her." Sehun who was beside me sighed. I didn't even know when he got there. "But its no use. She won't be joining us for lessons. She's only came to meet the teachers."
 
< time skip to two periods after break>
 
I walked to the toilet while texting Taengoo who didn't come because she had flu
 
To: My Taengoo
How are you feeling now? i'll go to Suho's after school to look after you :3
 
I bumped into someone and my phone dropped onto the floor. The girl who bumped into me bent down to pick it up. She froze before standing up properly. "Sor- Baekhyun?" My eyes widened. "Sunny?!" She handed me my phone and walked past me. I grabbed her wrist and dragged her up to the rooftop. Sunny hesitated along the way but she gave in after a few tries.
 
we reached the top and i let her wrist go. Pink sweater, white skirt, black heels and a white supreme hat. She folded her arms. "What do you want?" I stepped closer to hug her but she stretched her hand to put some distance between us. I stepped back and looked at her again. "Is this.. really you?" She scoffed "Is that all? You're wasting my time. I told you don't bother me again. So please follow my wish if you really care."
 
Sunny turned away and walked off. I stared at her back view until she disappeared. Is that.. really Sunny?