Messages

Baeksun
 
 
 
 
Sunny's POV
 
After Kasper dropped me off at home, I immediately went into my room and collapsed on the bed. My phone lit up and vibrated.
 
From: Baekcon
Meet tomorrow at yours to do decorations planning for prom night. We need to make it special for our sunbaes.
 
I frowned and changed his contact id to Baekhyun before replying with a simple 'ok' It's not like it matters. He loves Taeyeon. Taeyeon. Love. We're nothing but ex friends. He won't even accept my apology...
 
I got off bed and went to the kitchen. I opened the fridge to find it empty. I sighed and closed the fridge door, leaning against it. There's not even instant noodles or chips. Mum's too busy working to buy groceries. I took some money and wore the white converse Chen gave me. I walked to the convenience store 3 streets away. I shrugged after realising I left my phone at home.
 
I tucked my hands in my pocket and looked around as I walked. "SUNNY!" i looked in front and saw the pastry auntie smiling while waving at me. I smiled and bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo" The ajumma cupped my face worriedly. "You lost weight Sunny ssi. Did something happen?"
 
I shook my head. "Nothing. Just tired I guess. I need to go now. Annyeong Ajumma!" She smiled and let go of me, going back to her customers. I walked into the convenience store and bought some instant noodles, snacks and drinks. I paid for the items and went home. While waiting for my instant noodles to cook, I went upstairs to take my phone. I checked my messages as I went down the stairs.
 
Baekhyun: Ok? Is that all you got to say?
Baekhyun: Yah! Sunny! Reply my message!
Baekhyun: Lee Soonkyu! You are so dead tomorrow
 
Kasper♡: Sunshine, I need a place to stay tonight
Kasper♡: Can I stay the night?
 
I rolled my eyes and replied Kasper's messages.
Me: Sure. What time are you coming?
 
While waiting for Kasper's reply, I replied to Baekhyun's messages.
Me: What is wrong with you? i got nothing else to say to you. You didn't want to accept my apology just now anyways. I'm not scared of tomorrow, idiot. Come at me if you dare.
 
Baekhyun replied faster than Kasper.
Baekhyun: How dare you call me an idiot? And why didn't you reply my first message huh? Who asked you to be an idiot to go into a club and mess with gangsters? You're a minor like me. And how do the bouncers know you?
Me: None of your business ajumma. Message me again today and I will block your number
 
I closed the stove and ate my noodles while reading Kasper's messages.
Kasper♡: After I settle things at the club
Kasper♡: You don't have to wait up. You can go to sleep first. I got your keys, remember?
Me: I'll wait :) tmr's Saturday anyways.
 
I washed my utensils and bowl before sitting on the couch and wait for Kasper. I hugged my plushie while waiting for the doorbell to ring.
 
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
 
I've been updating this frequently. MYE is coming and I haven't revised so semi-hiatus mode. Bear with me okay? :) Long chapter ahead!
 
K.S♡