Missing

Baeksun
 
 
 
EXO and Taeyeon arrived in school, quieter than usual. They wondered what would happen when they bump into Sunny. Would she avoid them? They had discussed in the car. Since Luhan, Baekhyun and Kai were the ones who had the same first period with Sunny, they would check on her. As for the other periods, the other members would check on her instead. As they crossed the carpark, they noticed that Sunny's car was no where to be seen. Maybe she would be a little late. That's what they all thought.
 
Baekhyun's POV
 
As we entered the class, I looked around, trying to spot Sunny but it seems like she has not arrived yet. I sighed and hung my head low as I sat down. "Oppa~ Please give me your signature~!" I gritted my teeth and looked at the fan angrilly. "Can't you see how angry I am?! Get lost!" She cowered a little before running away. Kai sat beside me and rubbed my back. "It's okay hyung. relax." We scanned everyone that walked into class.
 
Author's POV
 
The teacher, Ms Yoon, walked in and greeted the students. She took their attendance and frowned. She looked up to the class and back to the list. "Lee Sunny? Are you here? Lee Soonkyu? " Sitted at the back, Luhan, Baekhyun and Kai could see clearly that the students were scanning the classroom for Sunny.
 
Ms Yoon sighed. "This is the first time she's not in school. Baekhyun ssi, do you know where she is or what happened to her?" Baekhyun shook his head. Ms Yoon sighed again and placed down the attendance list on the teacher's table. "Alright. Let's start our lesson. Please turn to page..."
 
----- Lunch time (after school)-----
 
Exo and Taeyeon sat at their table under the tree in the school yard. Taeyeon looked at the boys. "Did anyone see her?" All of them shook their heads and sighed. "Now what?" Kris asked. D.O frowned. "There's nothing we can do" Luhan snapped his fingers. "Yah! Manager hyung only talked about us. The boys i mean. He didn't say anything about Taeyeon" Chanyeol understood what he was trying to say. "So Taeyeon noona can still contact Sunny for us!"
 
All of EXO and Taeyeon cheered at the new found alternative. Sehun smiled brightly "Noona, give me your handphone" Taeyeon handed it over to Sehun. Everyone crowded around him as he texted Sunny
 
To: Sunshine
Hey where are you? I can't find you anywhere. Are you okay?
 
He pressed send and they all waited anxiously. It wasn't until 5 minutes later that a reply came.
From: Sunshine
Shouldn't you be avoiding me like the boys are? I don't matter anyways. Don't bother looking for me. i appreciate your concern :)
 
All of them sighed and groaned at her reply. Sehun started typing again
To: Sunshine
Their manager only wanted them to cut all ties with you. Not me :) i don't care what he says. I'll look for you endlessly. So will the boys
 
From: Sunshine
Like I would believe that they still care. I won't be in school for the next few days. I'm going to court. So don't bother looking for me.
 
Xiumin gasped "Court?!" Tao exclaimed. "Did she kill someone?!" That earned him a hit in the head by Baekhyun. "Sunny is not a murderer." Sehun frowned. "Shh! Hyung! I'm trying to think of a reply here."
 
To: Sunshine
Why are you going to court? What happened? are you alright?
 
"Kids! What are you doing?! It's time to go home. School is closing because of an event that's going to be held here! " They looked up and saw the security guard looking at them, pointing to a sign. 'Mass Teacher Meeting'
The boys and Taeyeon immediately drove off in their cars. Once they reached home, they texted each other in the friendship group which Sunny left the minute she got the news.
 
Taeyeon: Guys, she hasn't texted me yet :(
 
Suho: Can I come to your room couzzie? lets wait for her reply together
 
Taeyeon: Okay. Come up
 
Baekhyun: What if she doesn't reply?
 
Sehun: Then we're doomed?
 
Suho: She replied!
 
Lay: What did she say?
 
Suho: Nothing big happened and that she's fine.
 
Chen: -.- That liar... Hey! I just figured something out! :)
 
Taeyeon: What is it?
 
Chen: All of us excluding Taeng noona are close to Suju-M hyungs! To avoid being suspicious, Me, Lay and Baekhyun can go to her house and say that we haven't met in a long time!
 
Kai: Don't you think Sunny would find it weird? I'm pretty sure Chen and Baek went there before
 
Chen: :<
 
Kris: Then Lay, Luhan, Sehun, Chanyeol and Suho go
 
Lay: Okay
 
Suho: Sure :)
 
Chanyeol: Suho hyung! That's MY emoji :)))))))
 
Sehun: Okay :3 I want bubble tea now.
 
Luhan: -.-' i'm going there with two idiots but for the sake of Sunny, I'm going