Toxic Club

Baeksun
 
 
 
 
 
Baekhyun's POV
 
I looked up and gulped. Toxic Club I looked at the bouncers guarding the entrance. I was still a minor. Would they allow me in? Ottokae~ Taeyeon and Sunny... Wait.. How did Sunny get in then?
 
I stepped up to enter but a bouncer blocked my way. "Sorry. You can't enter unless you show us your identification card to certify that you're not underage." I scratched my head. "Um... I left it at home." The bouncer shook his head. "Then I'n afraid you can't enter"
 
I suddenly had an idea. "I'm looking for someone called Sunny. She's inside and i have a noona who's in there too." The two bouncers shared a look. "If you really know Sunny, what's her real name?" I shrugged. "That's easy. Her real name is Lee Soon-" They covered my mouth before I could say it fully. The bouncer gave way to me. As I walked in, I wondered. How come they know who Sunny is? The party inside the club was on full-go. The song Reflection was playing.People dancing on the floor, totally wasted people in the corner. "Baek!"
 
I turned to my left and saw Taeyeon waving me over. I went to her and examined her. "Are you okay noona? Where's Sunny?" She searched the club before pointing to exactly opposite us. I looked and saw Sunny whispering with a guy who looks like he's my age. From the looks of it, they look like a couple.
 
Sunny's makeup emphasised on her outfit. The guy wore a white button up shirt with black jeans. I scowled at the way Sunny placed her hand over his when they talked. How he casually held her hand in his. I turned to Taeyeon. "As long as they're not doing anything wrong, just leave them alone" Taeyeon shook her head, not taking her eyes off them. "That's wrong." I turned again. My eyes widened. The guy's face was close to Sunny's, so close he could kiss her. Sunny took the glass of alcohol in his hand. No! I can't let this be.
 
Author's POV
 
Sunny giggled as Kasper smiled. Their foreheads touched, eyes closed. There was only an inch of space between them. "Andwae!" Sunny opened her eyes and found Baekhyun standing in front of her. Baekhyun placed the glass of alcohol on the bar. Kasper was astounded. "Who are you?"
 
Baekhyun spread his arms to cover Sunny. "I'm Byun Baekhyun. Who are you?! What were you trying to do to Sunny? " Luckily the music in the club was loud and no one bothered to look at them. They were too wasted anyways. It's called Toxic Club for a reason. Kasper scoffed and stood up, standing in front of Baekhyun, intimidating him. "Get out of here little kid. Before I beat your puppy face to a pulp." Sunny walked around Baekhyun to Kasper's side.  She tugged on his arm, placing her hand gently on his chest. "Calm down Kasper. Relax." Kasper nodded and backed off. Sunny turned to Baekhyun. "You. Follow me"
 
Baekhyun gave Kasper a glare to which he was replied with a smirk. He followed Sunny out the back door where Taeyeon was too. Sunny looked at Taeyeon before looking at Baekhyun. "Are you crazy?! What are you doing here? This is not your place! Both of you! Go home!"
 
Baekhyun frowned. "Why not you follow us home? What are you doing here? Who's that Kasper guy? What's your relationship with him?" Sunny frowned as she looked at Baekhyun. "I told you. You are not my friend. What I do, does not concern you anymore."
 
"Sunny... Sunny... Sunny..." the three turned around to see gang members standing in front of them. Sunny turned behind but they were surrounded. Sunny tried to push Baekhyun and Taeyeon back into the club where they would be more safe but that door too was blocked.
 
The leader, Deukie, smirked. "Sunny ssi, where's Kasper? Why isn't he here to protect you? Tsk Tsk Tsk. Poor girl" He towered over Sunny who spread her arms to protect Taeyeon and Baekhyun. The leader glanced behind her. "I see. You've brought some friends along to join you, huh?"
 
Sunny scowled. "Leave them alone. They got nothing to do with what happened between you and me, Kwon" (I'm sorry for using the Kwon Twins, Deukie and Dony. I love them!) Dony stepped behind his brother. "You know, we like messing with you. Sharing is Caring right?" He turned to their man. "Hold them." The men immediately seperated Baekhyun from Taeyeon and distanced them from Sunny. Baekhyun kicked to break free but ended up getting punched in the stomach by Deukie. "Shut up, dog."
 
Taeyeon started to cry. "Let me go!" Sunny pushed Deukie away as he approached Taeyeon. "I said leave them alone!" Deukie wrapped an arm around Sunny and turned her around to face Baekhyun and Taeyeon. He leaned down, lips brushing against Sunny's ear. "Watch us have fun, Sunny"
 
Dony smirked as he approached Taeyeon. He touched her face, making Sunny and Baekhyun struggle more to save her. Baekhyun ended up getting kicked more. "Taeyeon!" Baekhyun yelled. Sunny was pulled closer to Deukie who wrapped his other arm around her waist.
 
Dony took out a small knife. He dragged it down until it reached Taeyeon's first button of her shirt. He cut it open and started to kiss her before cutting the second. Taeyeon started to cry more. Sunny couldn't stand it and elbowed Deukie. She kicked him away before running to Dony. She pushed Dony away and the other men that held Taeyeon. Sunny hugged Taeyeon as she was freed. She turned to Deukie and Dony  "i told you! Do what you want with ME! not them!" Deukie approached Sunny and Taeyeon, once again, Sunny defensively blocked Taeyeon. Deukie signalled for his men to stand down. He smirked and touched Sunny's cheek before punching her stomach. Sunny fell to the ground in pain. "Sunny!" Baekhyun yelled.
 
Deukie kicked Sunny's stomach again. Taeyeon fell to the ground, crying as she helplessly watched Sunny being kicked and punched. "Yah! Kwon!" Deukie, Dony and their men fled as Kasper came with his men. Baekhyun ran to Taeyeon first. "Taeyeon! Are you okay?" Taeyeon felt dirty after being touched by Dony. Kasper attended to Sunny who was half conscious.  His men chased the Kwons to make sure they were out of the area. "Sunny? Sunny wake up! Hey. Can you hear me?" Sunny opened her eyes a little and nodded. The world was spinning for her. Kasper helped Sunny stand up. He wrapped an arm around her waist and let her lean on him for support. Sunny looked at Taeyeon. "A-are you okay?"
 
Baekhyun angrilly stood up. "Yah Sunny! See what trouble you've caused us! Look what happened to Taeyeon." Kasper frowned. "It's not Sunny's fault that you guys came to look for her!  And she sacrificed herself for that... girl , You still blame her!" Baekhyun shook his head. "I hope you're satisfied with what you've done to us, to Taeyeon, Sunny" Sunny couldn't even open her eyes. She tried to stand on her own as Baekhyun helped Taeyeon walk. "S-sor-" Before she could complete her sentence, she fainted into Kasper's arms. "Sunny! Yah! Sunny!"
 
Baekhyun and Taeyeon turned. Taeyeon gasped and wanted to help Sunny but Baekhyun stopped her. "Let's go home. She doesn't deserve our help." The two headed home. Taeyeon was worried about Sunny but Baekhyun was dead serious about ignoring Sunny. On the other hand, Kasper carried Sunny and brought her to the hospital. He waited for her outside her operating room, nervously hoping for the news that she's alright.