Sunny's out

Baeksun
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
[ A few days after the sleepover]
 
 
Sunny's POV
 
Kai called for another gathering. it's weird how he's in charge of our weekly meetups. I wore my purple shirt with 'I am a super fan' on the front. I matched it with white jeans, black Converse shoes and a floral cap. I told Sungmin oppa my plans for the day before driving to Suho's. I just entered when I reached his house. The door was open anyways. As I stepped in, I noticed how everyone was quiet and unhappy. My smile faded. "Guys? What's going on?"
 
Author's POV
 
Sunny looked around with confusion in her facial expression. "Guys? What's wrong? what's with the glum faces?" Sunny chuckled nervously before realising that no one was going to smile anytime soon. "Sunny ah, I'm sorry" Suho stood up and folded his arms. Sunny frowned. "Why are you saying sorry?" They ignored her question. Xiumin sighed as he leaned against the wall, eyes closed. "I wished we didn't have to do this." Sunny looked around, desperate for an answer. "Do what?"
 
Baekhyun stood in front of her. "Sunny *pauses* from now on, you *takes a deep breath* you are no longer part of us." Sunny's eyes widened. "What? Guys? April fool's over." She looked around for a sign that they were joking. Yet no one dared to meet her eyes, all looking down.
 
Sunny scoffed. "I get it. I get it all now." Chen stood up. "Sunny, it's not-" Sunny held her hand up, cutting his speech. "No. Don't even try to explain yourselves. I hope all of you will be happy after this. Go ahead. Treat it like I never came. Never existed ever!" Sunny ran out and drove away. She didn't drive straight home like what she told Sungmin she would do. Instead, she went all the way to the other side of town, desperately trying to find a place of quietness and loneliness.
 
Baekhyun's POV
 
I stood there, looking at the floor where Sunny stood just a few minutes ago. "I feel bad. Must we do this to her?" Taeyeon asked. Tao frowned. "We feel more upset than you. She's family."
 
20 minutes before Sunny came...
"Boys. I would like to talk to you" Their manager managed to come to Suho's house before their arranged meeting. "It's about Sunny. She's ruining your reputation" Lay frowned. "How so? She's like family hyung" Taeyeon nodded. "I'd say the same!"
 
Manager frowned. "She wears dull colours and-" Sehun cut him off. "If its about her fashion style than we can get her to change." Their manager held his hand up. "Kids in school are talking about her. Bad things. It's not good to be friends with her." Chanyeol folded his arms. "It's OUR choice hyung" The manager shook his head. "I don't care how you do it or what happens to her. You guys are stars in your school. She doesn't even have an official group! Cut all ties with her by today boys. Or I will do it personally."
 
Back to present time...
I lowered my head down and wiped a tear drop that fell from my eyes. Taeyeon gently patted my shoulder. "I know you are sad right now Baek. But you had no choice. You would rather do this than let your manager break the news right?" I nodded and looked up, giving a small smile. I knew everyone wanted to cry. Losing Sunny is like losing our family member. Without her, we are incomplete. It was the same with Taeyeon. Without her, we were incomplete. Sunny... I miss you already....
 
"What do we do now? What happens when we see her in school?" Luhan asked. Xiumin hyung sighed and wiped his tears. "My life just lost its Sun... What can we do?" I grabbed my handphone and looked at a picture I took with Sunny. I'm sorry...bMy phone suddenly hanged. I realised there was an incoming call. I pressed answer and held the phone to my ear. "Yoboseyo?" The rest looked at me with curious eyes.
 
Henry: Baekhyun ah, is Sunny with you guys?
 
Baekhyun: No hyung
 
Henry: Do you know where she went? It's been an hour since she was supposed to be home. We planned to go to the cinemas but she's still not back.
 
Baekhyun: Sorry hyung but I really don't know where she is.
 
Henry: Nevermind then. Text me if you know her locations. Bye
 
Baekhyun: bye
 
I hung up and looked at the time. Exactly one hour since Sunny left? That fast? Where is she?! "Guys" I started. "Can we look for Sunny?" Suho raised his eyebrows. "Why? What happened?" "She's missing. Henry hyung's looking for her." Kris sighed. "But we're not supposed to do anything. Manager hyung said cut all ties with her. There's nothing we can do"