Lovesick?

Lone Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           The next morning, Seulgi woke up really early. She got ready for school but while she’s washing her face, she glanced at the mirror. Seulgi blushed when she remembered that Jaehoon kissed her forehead last night.

 

“Get a hold of yourself Seulgi! It’s just a kiss on the forehead! It’s not like he kissed you on the lips! Snap out of it!” She lightly tapped her chubby cheeks repeatedly.
 

            After getting ready, she headed for school. When she arrived, there weren’t many people inside their classroom. She greeted everyone before she slumped on her seat and put on her earphones to listen to some music.

 

“juseyo dalkomhan geu mat Ice Cream Cake~” Seulgi sang to herself.

 

            Wendy arrived and tapped Seulgi on her shoulder.

 

“Hey Seul! Good morning!” Wendy greeted cheerfully.

“Hey Wen. Good morning.”

 

            A few minutes more and the professor already arrived for their first subject but Jaehoon is still nowhere to be seen. Seulgi’s mood dropped and Wendy noticed it.

 

“What’s with the gloomy face?”

“It’s nothing.”

“You can’t lie to me Seul.”

“I’ll tell you later, okay?”

 

            The morning classes passed and Seulgi wasn’t paying attention to any of them. Wendy even had to snap her fingers in front of Seulgi’s face to bring her back to reality.

 

“Seul, the professor left like, five minutes ago. Let’s have lunch.”

“Okay.”

 

            They bought food in the cafeteria and sat down on an empty table. Joy came out of nowhere holding her own tray of food, comprising mostly of chicken.

 

“Hello unnies! Seulgi unnie, are you okay? You look sick.”

“I’m not!”

“Maybe she’s lovesick.” Wendy teased.

 

            Seulgi looked down and kept quiet. Wendy widened her eyes.

 

“Oh my gosh, it’s true?! You ARE lovesick?! Tell me the details!”

“Umm… Jaehoon walked with me going home yesterday. As we went out of the elevator, I saw my grandmother who’s there to visit me. She invited Jaehoon for dinner and he agreed. Then—”

“So basically, you had dinner with Jaehoon?”

“Shush unnie. It’s getting to the good part.” Joy scolded Wendy.

“Yeah, and then, my grandmother asked him a few questions. She—“

“What kind of questions?”

“She was getting to it unnie! Quit interrupting her!” Joy scolded Wendy one more time.

 

            Seulgi took a deep breath before she spoke again.

 

“My grandmother asked Jaehoon if he would date me if he was given the chance. He—“

“OMG what did he say?!”

“Unnie, you just won’t stop interrupting her, will you? Do you want me to shove this chicken leg into your mouth?” Joy said to Wendy with a creepy smile, like she’s about to murder someone.

“I’ll keep quiet now.” Wendy said meekly.

“He said that he’d be a fool if he let that chance slip by. Also, before my grandmother left, she asked Jaehoon to take care of me for her. He agreed and my grandmother went on her way. But before I can go inside my apartment, Jaehoon grabbed my hand. He told me that he has two things to say. One, that I was beautiful that night and two, he meant what he said.”

“What did he say to you unnie?” Joy had the same creepy smile plastered on her face.

“That he would date me if he was given the chance, and he would take care of me.”

“That’s so sweet unnie!” Joy her fangirl mode again.

“Can I react now?” Wendy asked timidly.

“Yes unnie, you can react now.” Joy sighed.

“OMG OMG OMG I don’t know what to say!”

“I’m not finished yet.”

“Huh? What do you mean?”

“After he said that, he…”

“He what?” Wendy asked.

“What did he do after that unnie?” Joy also asked.

“He kissed me.”

“WHAT?!?!”

 

           Wendy shouted a little too loud, gaining the attention of the other students. Even the janitor looked at their direction.

 

“I’m sorry. Please continue what you’re doing.” Wendy bowed in apology.

“Did I hear that right unnie? Jaehoon oppa kissed you?”

“Just on the forehead!”

“Phew, I overreacted for nothing. I thought he kissed you on the lips.” Wendy said, feeling relieved.

 “But that’s a really sweet kiss! It’s like on those K-dramas that I watch every night!” Joy hasn’t turned off her fangirl mode yet.

“How did you feel about it Seul?” Wendy asked her.

 

            Seulgi kept quiet. She didn’t know how to answer that question.

 

“I don’t know. I wanted to talk to him about it today but he’s not present.”

“Maybe he’s at Red Velvet Café?” Joy suggested.

“That’s right! You’re a genius Joy!” Seulgi patted her head.

“Of course! I’m not called Sooyoung the Great for nothing!”

“More like Sootan the Devil…” Wendy mumbled under her breath.

“Did you say something, Wendy unnie?” Her murderous look is back again.

“No, no, don’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter