Red

Lone Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          Saturday morning, Jaehoon is woken up by loud banging on his front door.

 

“Who the heck is it? It’s still really early in the morning!” Jaehoon said as he got up.

 

          When he opened the door, he saw a girl with pink and orange-tipped hair smiling widely at him and another girl with short hair.

 

“Good morning Na—huh? Who are you?” The shorter girl asked.

“I’m supposed to be asking you that question. Who are you?” Jaehoon said while pointing at the two of them.

“I’m Dahyun and this is Chaeyoung. We’re looking for a girl named Nayeon. Perhaps you know her?”

“Nope, I’ve never heard of anyone living here with that name.”

“But this is the address that she gave us! Maybe you did something bad to her huh? Tell me the truth!”

“Whoa, hold up… Let me take a look at the address.”

 

          Dahyun handed Jaehoon a piece of paper and when he looked at it, he sighed deeply.

 

“Dahyun, isn’t it?”

“Yes?”

“The address says unit 310. Mine is 301. That’s the unit in front.”

“I thought it was 301? Chaeyoung! You got it wrong!”

“I’m sorry! I must’ve overlooked.”

“Come on, let’s go there. I thought that unit isn’t taken yet.”

 

          The three of them stood in front of apartment 310. Jaehoon is looking behind at the two girls before knocking.

 

“Are you sure that your friend lives here?”

“Yep, that’s the address she gave us.”

“Okay, let’s see if anyone’s home.”

 

          Jaehoon proceeded to knock without taking his eyes off the two girls.

 

“Wait! The door—“

 

          The door suddenly opened, revealing a girl and Jaehoon accidentally knocked on her forehead a little bit strongly.

 

“Ahh! Hnng… That hurts…” The girl said while rubbing her forehead.

“I’m so sorry! I wasn’t looking!”

“Nayeon unnie! Are you okay?!” Dahyun and Chaeyoung exclaimed.

“Dahyun? Chaeyoung? Ahh… My head…”

“Come, let’s go to my apartment. I may have an ice pack there.”

 

          The two girls dragged Nayeon to Jaehoon’s apartment and helped her get settled on the sofa.

 

“Dahyun, please get the ice pack from the refrigerator.” Jaehoon ordered.

“Yes sir! Come on Chaeyoung.” Dahyun playfully saluted before going to the kitchen. Chaeyoung followed suit.

“Here, let me take a look.” Jaehoon said as he removed Nayeon’s hand from her forehead.

“Slowly, please. It still hurts.”

“Don’t worry. I’ll be careful.”

 

          Jaehoon examined her face and her forehead has a visible red bump on it.

 

“It’s swollen. Does it hurt much?”

“It hurts a little. I’m also a bit dizzy.”

“I’m really sorry.”

“It’s partly my fault too. I’m a really clumsy person.”

           

          They stared at each other for a few seconds before the two girls came back and caught them in a rather compromising position, with Jaehoon checking Nayeon’s face for injuries.

 

“Here’s the ice pack you ordered! Hmm…” Dahyun gave the ice pack to Nayeon.

 

          Dahyun and Chaeyoung sat down in front of the two elders and they narrowed their eyes.

 

“I think we disturbed something, Chaeyoung.” Dahyun said.

“I agree. They were about to kiss just now.”

“Dahyun! Chaeyoung! That’s not nice.” Nayeon scolded them.

“Sorry unnie… You know, you two look good together.” Chaeyoung commented.

 

          Nayeon looked away while blushing and Jaehoon coughed awkwardly.

 

“I-I-I…”

“Uhh… Well, you see—“

 

          The two kids smiled mischievously and looked at Jaehoon and Nayeon.

                                                                                                            

“Are you two secretly dating?” Dahyun asked.

“Stop it, you two. We just met for the first time today.” Nayeon said.

“Yeah, she’s right. Stop imagining things, you brats.” Jaehoon scolded.

 

          That effectively shut the two kids up. Nayeon looked at Jaehoon apologetically.

 

“I’m sorry if they bothered you this early in the morning. I didn’t expect them to visit so soon.”

“It’s fine. I should be the one saying sorry because you know…” Jaehoon shrugged.

 

          Nayeon giggled and smiled at Jaehoon.

 

“Well, I’ll be taking these kids back to my apartment. It’s nice to meet one of my neighbors, even though it wasn’t the best way to get to know each other.”

 

          Jaehoon rubbed the back of his head in embarrassment.

 

“Okay then. See you around, miss?”

“My name is Nayeon. Im Nayeon.”

“Well, I’m Jaehoon. Kim Jaehoon.”

“Thank you for the ice pack, Jaehoon-ssi.”

“It was nothing, Nayeon-ssi.”

 

          The three girls went out of Jaehoon’s apartment, with Dahyun waving enthusiastically at him. He sighed to himself as the front door closed.

 

“Well, that was fun. Hmm… I should probably go next door to have breakfast.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

          He went inside Seulgi’s apartment and cooked breakfast for both of them before he knocked on her bedroom door.

 

“Baby bear? Are you awake? Come out and have breakfast. I made pancakes!”

“Go away! I don’t want to go out today!”

“Aww… Why not?”  Jaehoon asked as he went inside Seulgi’s bedroom. As soon as he was inside, a pillow flew towards him and it crashed on his face.

“I told you already! I don’t want to go out!”

“What’s wrong sweetie?” Jaehoon cooed, keeping a smile on his face.

“Stop pestering me, Jaehoon. I’m not in the mood.”

 

          Jaehoon’s mind immediately went into flashback mode, remembering if he did something wrong. But then, he glanced at the bed sheets and saw a red stain on it.

 

“Hmm… Is it the time of the month already?”

“Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter