Two by Two

Lone Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry, I lied at the previous chapter. The confrontation would be at the next one. LOL

 

 

 

          The next morning, Nayeon woke up quite early. When she opened her eyes, the first thing she saw is Jaehoon’s sleeping face in front of hers.

 

“He looks like an angel when he’s sleeping. So handsome…” She thought.

 

          She stared at his face for a while but she almost jumped out of bed when Jaehoon suddenly spoke without opening his eyes.

 

“It’s rude to stare, you know?”

“Yah! You scared me! How long have you been awake?” Nayeon asked and slapped his shoulder.

“A few minutes ago. You seemed so fascinated staring at my face so I didn’t want to disturb you. Am I really that good-looking?” Jaehoon snickered.

“Yes, yes you are.” Nayeon thought but she didn’t say anything.

 

          Jaehoon didn’t like her silence so he pinched her nose softly.

 

“Hey, I’m asking you a question.”

“You know the answer to that so why ask me?”

“I need another person’s opinion. Who knows? You might think I’m not handsome.”

“You’re handsome but you’re stupid…” Nayeon mumbled softly but Jaehoon heard it.

“Yah, I heard that.”

“What?”

“Say that again.”

“I don’t want to.”

“Say it.”

“No!”

“Let’s see…”

 

          Jaehoon hovered over Nayeon and trapped her in his arms before he started tickling her sides. She was wearing a loose shirt so it was an easy task for Jaehoon.

 

“Ahh! Stop! Stop!” Nayeon struggled while laughing.

“No, you have to repeat what you said earlier.”

“I don’t want to!”

“Suit yourself.”

 

          He continued tickling her until they were both out of breath. Jaehoon ended up on top of Nayeon, supporting himself on his elbows and staring at her from above. They were panting heavily after their morning “workout”.

 

“Will you say it now?”

“You’re handsome but you’re stupid.” Nayeon said and stuck her tongue out at him.

“Both positive and negative… Fair enough…”

 

          Jaehoon continued staring at Nayeon and she noticed it.

 

“What? Is there something on my face? Sorry, I haven’t washed up yet.”

“No, it’s fine. You still look pretty.”

“Then why are you staring at me?”

“I’m stopping myself from kissing you right now because you haven’t brushed your teeth yet. Your breath stinks.” Jaehoon said and laughed at her.

“How could you say that?” Nayeon faked a hurt expression on her face.

“I’m just kidding. Go and freshen up. We’ll have breakfast downstairs.”

 

          Nayeon pushed Jaehoon off of her and stood up. She was about to go to the bathroom when Jaehoon jokingly patted her TWICE.

 

“Yah! You ert!”

 

          She turned around and tried to punch Jaehoon in the face. But Jaehoon caught her wrist on time and pulled Nayeon back down on the bed with him. He locked her in his arms, not letting her go. They were staring at each other’s eyes for a few moments before Nayeon broke the silence.

 

“Jaehoon~ Breakfast~” Nayeon said with aegyo.

“I don’t want to eat breakfast…”

“But I do, so let me go. I’m hungry…”

“Can’t we just stay like this for a little while?” Jaehoon countered with a pout.

“Nope.”

“Please?”

“Fine.”

 

          They stayed like that for a few minutes. Jaehoon closed his eyes, feeling the warmth between the two of them. Nayeon is laying her head on his chest when Jaehoon spoke again.

 

“Nayeon-ah?”

“Hmm?”

“Thank you.”

“For what?”

“For looking out for me. I really appreciate it.”

“Hey, friends look out for each other right? Although I’m not so sure that we’re only just friends anymore.”

“You’re right. Do you want to be friends with benefits then?”

“Let me go, you ert!”

 

          Nayeon sneakily punched Jaehoon in his stomach, making him release the hug. But she pulled her hand back because of the hardness of Jaehoon’s abs.

 

“Oww! That hurts…” Nayeon rubbed her sore hand.

“Not my fault.” Jaehoon sat up and placed a kiss on Nayeon’s knuckles. She then pushed his face away with her fist.

“Whatever. I’m warning you, Mr. ert. Don’t try doing anything funny or else you’re going to get from me. Is that clear?” Nayeon held up her fist and tried to threaten him but she ended up looking cute.

“What could you possibly do to me? You're as harmless as a really cute bunny.” Jaehoon smirked.

“T-That’s o-out o-of t-the q-question!” Nayeon pushed him down on the bed before going inside the bathroom.

“Don’t take too long!” Jaehoon shouted and laughed soon after.

 

          Jaehoon was laughing for a few seconds but he stopped when memories from the past flashed in his mind. That’s the exact same thing he said to Seulgi when they first slept together in her apartment. He took a deep breath and sighed deeply.

 

“No, Jaehoon, don’t think of her. Move on. She d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter