Plans

Lone Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          The three friends got settled on the dining table, with Wendy sitting in front of the couple. They talked while eating breakfast.

 

“Remind me again why I gave you a spare key to my apartment?” Seulgi asked Wendy.

“I’m your best friend. Enough said.”

 

          Seulgi groaned and took a bite of her pancakes.

 

“So, are you like, living together now?” Wendy asked.

“Of course not! We just slept together, that’s all.” Seulgi answered, realizing what she said a few seconds later.

“OH MY GOD! You two slept together already? That’s so fast! You—“

“Shut up! I didn’t mean it that way! We just literally slept together! Jaehoon, help me!” Seulgi nudged her boyfriend, who’s quietly eating his pancakes and sipping on his coffee.

“Relax, Wendy. I’m not that kind of guy. I can wait until we get married.”

“Who says I want to get married with you?” Seulgi interrupted.

“Are we seriously talking about this again?”

 

          Seulgi didn’t respond and just stuck her tongue out at Jaehoon. He pressed her cheeks together and planted a kiss on her lips.

 

“Eww guys, please stop the PDA. Hello? There’s a single person here? It’s too early in the morning for this.” Wendy said, making a gagging gesture.

“Why are you even here so early?”

“I just want to tell you our plans for next week.”

“Our plans? I don’t remember making plans.”

“Of course you didn’t! That’s why I came here!”

“You could have just texted me the details.”

“I want to tell you personally.”

“Do I even have a chance to disagree?” Seulgi said dejectedly.

“Hmm… Let me think… No.”

 

          Suddenly, Jaehoon’s phone rang. He looked at the caller ID and furrowed his eyebrows.

 

“Sorry, I’ve got to take this.”

“Sure, go ahead.” Seulgi said.

 

          Jaehoon stood up and went to the living room, leaving the two girls.

 

“So, as I was saying, I made plans for us.”

“What plans?”

“We’re going shopping!”

“I’m not in the mood for that, Wendy.”

“Really? Aren’t you forgetting what date it is next week?”

“I don’t think there’s something special about that date.”

“Are you serious? It’s you and Jaehoon’s first month together as a couple! We should definitely celebrate that!”

“Omo, it completely slipped off my mind. I feel like I’m a really bad girlfriend.”

“No worries, we’re going to make it memorable! So, here’s what we’re going to do…”

 

          Wendy discussed her plans with Seulgi while Jaehoon is answering the caller.

 

“Hello?”

“It’s Yunho.”

“Hey. What’s up?”

“I assume Sunggyu talked to you already?”

“Yes, he has. Thank you.”

“Good. I just wanted to tell you that we’ve already deployed our members to keep watch over you and your friends, especially your girlfriend.”

“Sunggyu just had to tell you that huh?”

“It’s a vital part for our mission. Don’t worry. I already told them to be on-guard without disturbing your privacy.”

“I won’t let Seulgi out of my sight. She doesn’t need to get involved with this.”

“Let’s just pray that she won’t. Bye Jaehoon.”

“Yeah, bye.”

 

          Jaehoon ended the call and went back to the dining room where Wendy and Seulgi are eating quietly.

 

“So, what did I miss?”

“Nothing much, we were just talking about some girl stuff.” Wendy answered.

“What’s it about?”

“As far as I remember, I think I have a boyfriend, not a girlfriend. Why do you want to know?” Seulgi teased.

“I was just asking…” Jaehoon pouted, obviously acting cute.

“That won’t work on me Jae. That’s my style, not yours.”

“At least I tried…”

“You two are like newlyweds.” Wendy suddenly blurted out.

“No we’re not!” Seulgi said.

“You’re constantly arguing about childish things. That’s what newlyweds do.”

“Then we should get married for real. Will you marry me, Kang Seulgi?”

“No.”

“Ahh, my heart…” Jaehoon sprawled on the floor dramatically, clutching his chest.

“Jae! Stand up! The floor is dirty! I haven’t mopped yet!”

“I won’t stand up until you say you’ll marry me.”

 

          Jaehoon continued lying down on the floor. Seulgi heaved a long sigh.

 

“Okay! Yes, I’ll marry you! Just not anytime soon!”

“Promise?”

“Yes, I promise.”

 “Aww… I love you baby.” Jaehoon stood up and kissed Seulgi’s cheek.

 

          Seulgi just glared at him, making Jaehoon laugh.

 

“See? That’s what I’m talking about. I’ll be the bridesmaid for your real wedding!”

“Wait for a few more years then.”

“Do you really mean it?” Jaehoon asked.

“Jae, as much as I love you, one more question about marriage and you’ll be sleeping on the couch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter