Save You

Lone Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I know, right? Extremely late update! 

 

 

 

            Seulgi opened her eyes to the sunlight hitting her face. Once she regained her bearings, she realized that she’s inside a room and currently tied up on a chair.

 

“What happened? Where am I?”

 

            She looked around and she saw Nayeon also tied up on a chair beside her.

 

“Nayeon-ssi! Wake up!”

 

          Nayeon stirred and woke up, shaking her head in the process.

 

“Ahh… My head hurts… Where am I? Oh, Seulgi-ssi? Wait, why are we tied up?”

“Good question. Let me answer that for you.”

 

          Jaebum suddenly appeared along with Jinyoung.

 

“Jinyoung? Why are you doing this? Let me go!” Nayeon said.

“How many times do I have to tell you to call me Junior?”

“Hey, calm down…”

“Jaebum, let us go. We’re friends, aren’t we?” Seulgi said.

“Of course we are. We’ll let you go, I promise. We just have to get rid of one pest in the way.”

“Pest?”

“Yeah, Jaehoon.”

“Jaehoon didn’t do anything to you. Why are you planning to hurt him?” Seulgi asked.

“Because you two are so madly in love with him, that’s why.”

“Why do you care if we’re in love with him?” Nayeon asked.

“Because we’re in love with the two of you! Can’t you see that?!” Jinyoung exclaimed.

“He’s right. I’m in love with you, Seulgi…” Jaebum said.

“W-What?”

“I fell in love with you from the first time I saw you. But you were Jaehoon’s girlfriend so we had to do a little something to break you two apart.”

“What do you mean?”

“The pictures? The lipstick marks? I’m sure you remember that very clearly.”

“Y-You… You did that to him?”

“Ding! You’ve got the correct answer! It’s funny how you and Jaehoon had the same reaction.”

“How could you?”

“How could I? I did it out of love! I thought that after you two break up, you’ll fall in love with me because I was always there for you. But I was wrong. You’re still in love with him after what happened.”

“And I still do.”

“You won’t be after we’re done with him. It’s like hitting two birds with one stone. Once we get rid of him, you’ll finally reciprocate our feelings.” Jinyoung said.

“What makes you think I’ll fall in love with you? You make me sick.” Nayeon spat.

“Oh, really? I doubt it.”

 

          Jinyoung stepped in front of Nayeon and smirked at her. Then, he forcibly tried to kiss her on the lips. Nayeon has her eyes and lips tightly shut. When she got the chance, she bit Jinyoung’s lip really hard, making it bleed.

 

“That hurts! You’ll pay for that!”

 

          Jinyoung raised his hand to slap Nayeon. She braced herself from the impact, but it never came. She opened her eyes and saw Jaebum holding on to Jinyoung’s wrist.

 

“Let her be. She’ll change her mind soon enough.”

“But—“

“I said let her be.”

 

          Jinyoung grunted but he turned back and walked away. Jaebum spoke again.

 

“Don’t worry. Later, you’ll get to watch what we do to your precious Jaehoon. I suggest you pray for him.” He laughed before leaving the room.

 

          When the door closed, Nayeon finally broke down in tears.

 

“Nayeon-ssi, are you okay? Are you hurt?”

“I-I’m f-fine… I just thought of what’s going to happen to Jaehoon… What if there are others, not only Jaebum and Jinyoung?”

 

          Seulgi thought of what happened when Jaehoon fought with Kai. She remembered how Jaehoon almost lost control of himself.

 

“I hope that won’t happen to him again… Please…” Seulgi thought.

“Seulgi-ssi?”

“Hmm?”

“What are you thinking of?”

“I’m also worried for Jaehoon… He would’ve probably figured out by now that we were kidnapped. Knowing him, he would do everything he can to save us.”

“Isn’t that a good thing?”

“You said it yourself. What if there are others? His life could be in danger because of us.”

 

          Nayeon cried again when she thought of Jaehoon getting hurt because of her.

 

“This is my entire fault…”

“No, it’s not your fault. It’s those two who should be blamed, not you.”

“If I didn’t let my feelings get the best of me, we wouldn’t be in this situation. I’m so stupid…”

“Don’t say that. In fact, I should apologize for what happened yesterday. I was being selfish, I’m sorry.”

“No, don’t apologize… It’s clear to me that Jaehoon still has feelings for you. Even with me by his side, he still couldn’t get over you.”

“What are you trying to say?”

“I’m giving up on him. I don’t want to do this anymore. Jaehoon will never love me the same way he loves you. He’s all yours now, Seulgi-ssi.”

“But what about you?”

“Me? I don’t know. I’ll just try to find someone else, I guess.”

 

          Seulgi saw the sadness in Nayeon’s eyes as she spoke.

 

“Why did we have to fall in love with the same guy?” Nayeon tried to smile amidst her tears.

“I don’t know, Nayeon-ssi… I really don’t know…”

 

          Both of them fell silent as they thought of what’s going to happen later.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

          Jaehoon spent the whole day training in the private gym inside their mansion. He already destroyed several punching bags and training dummies but he still didn’t stop. But then, a sudden knock on the door made him stop.

 

“Who is it?! I’m busy!”

“Young master. Someone is here to see you.” Sebastian answered from the other side of the door.

“If that’s not someone important, tell that person that I’m not accepting visitors.”

“It’s Dr. Jung Yunho.”

 

            He sighed before he went over to the door and opened it.

 

“Let him in.”

 

            Sebastian called Yunho from the living room and the latter went inside the gym.

 

“Jaehoon, we need to talk.”

“Fine. Talk.”

“Tell me, what’s happening to you?”

“I told you already. I can’t explain it.”

“Why won’t you let us help? We did it once when we fought the WOLVES gang, we could do it again.”

“I’m not worried about you fighting them. I’m more worried with what I might do to you. You saw what happened with GD.”

“We’re your allies, Jaehoon. We’re with you in this battle.”

“And I really appreciate it. But I’m telling you, it’s better for me to go alone.”

 

          Yunho exhaled and shook his head.

 

“Since you already made up your mind, I won’t bother you anymore. One last thing though, can I borrow your phone for a while?”

“Why?”

“I’ll just get the phone numbers of Nayeon-ssi and Seulgi-ssi. Maybe we could track their whereabouts using their phones.”

“Okay, here.”

 

          Jaehoon handed Yunho his phone. Yunho gave it back to him after a few moments.

 

“Done. I’ll let you know when we find anything.”

“Yeah, sure… Thanks.”

“I’ll get going now. Be careful, Jaehoon.”

 

          Yunho left and Jaehoon returned to training.

 

“Wait for me, Jaebum. I’m coming for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter