Calm Before The Storm

Lone Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           One afternoon, while Jaehoon is walking by himself, a limousine stopped beside him. A foreign-looking guy came out of the car.

 

“Good afternoon, young master.”

“What do you want Sebastian? I told you already, I’m not going back just yet.”

“Your father just told me to check up on you.”

“I’m fine. He’s got nothing to worry about. Is that all?”

“Ms. Yeri is also asking for you.”

“Just tell her that I’m busy. By the way, how did she manage to sneak out last time?”

“I deeply apologize for that. You see, she timed her escape during the change of the guards’ shifts.”

“Well, she is my sister after all… I expect that this won’t happen again in the future, although I’m sure that it would.”

“I’ll do my best, young master. You have my word.”

“Good. Then go back to the mansion.”

 

            The guy nodded and went back inside the limousine before it drove off. Jaehoon messaged Irene, telling her that he will not be coming to work (again). He took a bus and headed somewhere else.

 

            Meanwhile, the three girls are currently in Red Velvet Café as usual. Wendy and Joy are constantly bombing Seulgi with questions while Irene sat with them, listening to their conversations.

 

“So, are you two dating now or what?” Wendy asked.

“I’m not sure. I mean, he’s really sweet and caring to me, but he hasn’t officially asked me yet.”

“Be careful unnie, maybe he’s playing with you. I saw it on an episode of a K-drama I was watching yesterday.” Joy said.

“Can you please stop with the K-drama references?” Wendy scolded the younger.

“Stop fighting, you two.” Irene reprimanded them.

“Yes mom.”

“Anyway Seulgi-ah, just give him some more time. Maybe he’s just making sure of his feelings for you.”

“Thanks unnie. Speaking of him, where is he?”

“He texted me earlier saying that he has an appointment to go to.”

“Well, it looks like your Prince Charming isn’t going to sweep you off your feet while riding a white horse huh?” Wendy teased.

“Unnie, can you please stop with the Disney references?” Joy said sarcastically.

“Touché, Sooyoung.”

“Also, don’t tease Seulgi unnie. You’ll also feel that way when you fall in love.”

“I already fell in love with cooking, but it didn’t disappoint me like this yet.”

“That doesn’t count!”

“What did I tell you two?

 

            Irene glared at the two, who were looking down and not saying anything. 

 

“Seulgi, just ignore them. Put your trust in Jaehoon. He’ll come through someday.” Irene assured her.

“I hope so unnie. I hope so.”

 

            Jaehoon got off the bus and walked towards an abandoned building. He went down the lowest floor of the underground car park. There are some thugs roaming around and they’re looking at him judgingly. He ignored the stares that he’s getting and went straight to the room at the end. Jaehoon knocked three times before the door opened.

 

“Hey Jay.”

“What ‘up Jae?”

“Is everyone in?”

“Yeah, you’re the only one that’s missing.”

“You’re not coming?”

“Nah, I’m not a gang leader anymore. BLAZE is doing fine without me.”

“Are you sure you don’t want to go back to them?”

“Nope, I’m good. I have my own crew now.”

“Really? What’s it called?”

“AOMG. It stands for Above Ordinary Misfits Gang. Cool huh?”

“I’ve got to admit. That’s a pretty cool name.”

“Thanks bro. You should probably go in. They’ve been waiting for you.”

“Sure thing. See you around Jay.”

“You too Jae.”

 

            Jaehoon went inside the room and there are several people inside. The top gang leaders of Seoul are present.

 

“Look who finally showed up. Take a seat, Kim Jaehoon. Or should I say White Fang?” Yunho greeted.

“Jaehoon is fine. So, what do all of you need from me? It must be something important because you won’t gather here today if it isn’t.”

“We need your help.” Sunggyu spoke up.

“My help? For what? Aren’t you forgetting that we used to be enemies?”

“For defeating the WOLVES gang.” Leeteuk said.

“Are you serious? You need—“

“We won’t be here if we’re not serious.” GD interrupted him.

“Ever since you defeated us, our hold on our own territories gradually weakened. Many of our followers already defected to the WOLVES. At this rate, they’ll take over Seoul in no time.” Yunho explained.

“So what you’re saying is you need my help to regain your territories back?”

“Exactly. Your fighting skill is extremely crucial for our victory.” Doojoon joined in.

“Why should I help you?”

“Because my stash of chicken is running out!” Onew exclaimed.

 

            All the others looked at him indifferently.

 

“What? I’m serious.” Onew protested.

 

            They just shook their heads. Yunho began talking again.

 

“Jaehoon, you do know that Dongdaemun is a territory of EastGods gang. But we took a huge hit ever since Jaejoong, Yoochun, and Junsu left. If t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter