Drunk In Love

Lone Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All aboard the feels train! Choo-choo! *insert evil laugh here*

 

 

“No. I don’t trust you anymore. Let’s break up.”

 

          As soon as Jaehoon heard Seulgi say those words, he immediately fell on his knees, begging her to stay.

 

“No, no, please… Don’t leave me… I’m sorry…” Jaehoon said desperately, holding on to Seulgi’s leg.

“Get off me! We’re through!” Seulgi kicked him off, sending Jaehoon to the floor before going inside her apartment.

“Baby, please open the door… Please let me in… Don’t do this to me… I love you so much… Don’t leave me…” Jaehoon knocked on the door repeatedly.

 

          Seulgi leaned back on the door, hearing all of Jaehoon’s pleas and cries and she also broke down in tears. Seulgi suddenly remembered what Wendy told her.

 

“Just don’t make rash decisions, alright?”

 

          She wanted to open the door and tell Jaehoon that she’s sorry, but the damage has already been done. She dialed Wendy’s number.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

          After a few minutes, Jaehoon got tired of knocking and calling for Seulgi and just sat down on the floor. Nayeon walked over to him while wiping her tears.

 

“Jaehoon?”

“Yeah?” Jaehoon looked up while leaning on the door.

“What just happened? Who is she and why did she call me a b*tch? We just met earlier today!”

“I have no idea. She’s my girlfriend… Wait, she WAS my girlfriend. Also, I’m sorry if she called you a b*tch. She didn’t mean it.” Jaehoon said sadly and he heaved a long sigh.

“You shouldn’t be apologizing to me. She’s the one who needs to say sorry.” Nayeon said, trying to lift Jaehoon’s spirits.

“No, she’s just a little bit overwhelmed by all of this. Even I don’t know how this happened.” Jaehoon said as he pointed at the photos and the lipstick marks.

 

          Nayeon didn’t say anything and just sat down beside him.

 

“I’m sorry you had to see all of that.”

“Stop apologizing for things you didn’t do.”

“I’m sorry.”

“I said—“

“I know. I just can’t think of anything else to do right now other than apologize, which is clearly not working.” Jaehoon sighed once again.

“I really want to explain myself, but I don’t know where to start! I have no freaking clue what happened! The last thing I remember was buying drinks for them during our break from dance practice earlier today. Suddenly, I was woken up with a slap to my face and with these marks and photos all over me. Just great…” He closed his eyes in frustration.

“Jaehoon.” Nayeon called him again.

“Hmm?” He answered without opening his eyes.

“Remember what you said to me last time?”

“Which one?”

“That friends look out for each other.”

“What about it?”

“I’ll be here to look out for you.” Nayeon said and leaned her head on Jaehoon’s shoulder.

“Thank you, Nayeon. Thank you.”

 

          They stayed like that for a little while before they went back into their own apartments.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“YOU WHAT?!?!”

“I broke up with him.”

“Are you out of your mind? Why would you do that?! I told you not to make rash decisions!”

“You should’ve seen him, Wen! He has lipstick marks all over his body! He even has photos of women lying with him on a bed!”

“Maybe I should’ve seen him so I could tell whether he’s lying or not. You didn’t even give him a chance.”

“I gave him—“

“No, you didn’t. If you did, then you wouldn’t have broken up with him.”

“What do you want me to tell him? That it’s okay for him to cheat on me?”

“I didn’t say that. You two should have talked it out calmly. You’re too angry that’s why you said those things.”

“Me? Too angry? Who wouldn’t be angry if you saw your boyfriend like that?!” Seulgi shouted to the phone.

“Hey, hey, don’t be mad at me. I’m trying to give you advice on how to get back together with him.”

“Why do you think I want to go back together with him? He even cheated with me with his co-worker!”

“Did you even ask who the girl was?”

“Her name is Nayeon. Krystal told me that she’s a new employee at Red Velvet Café. Earlier, I saw her wearing Jaehoon’s jacket. What do you think that means?”

 

        Wendy sighed before she spoke.

  

“Answer me truthfully. Do you still love him?”

“I…”

“I repeat. Do you still love Kim Jaehoon?”

“I don’t know!”

“Okay then. Jaebum is there for you when you need him, isn’t he? Well, I hope things work out between you two.”

“Why did you drag Jaebum into this conversation?”

“Nothing. It’s just that you seem to favor him over the guy who actually risked his life to save you on multiple occasions, loved you unconditionally and always puts you first before anyone else. But hey, I’m not judging. If you’re happy with someone else, then go for it.”

“You’re supposed to be my friend, Wendy. Why are you taking his side? I’m the victim here!”

“I am your friend, but he’s my friend too! And no, I’m not taking any sides. I just want what’s best for you two.”

“You know what? Fine. If you’re going to be like that, then this conversation is over.”

“Seulgi wait! I’m—“

 

          Seulgi ended the call and buried her face into her pillow, breaking down to tears again. But her phone lighted up, indicating that she received a text message.

 

 

[From: Im Jaebum]

-Hey, are you still awake? I just wanted to say good night! :)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

          The following week, Seulgi moved out of her apartment unit secretly, much to Jaehoon’s dismay. Few more days passed and Jaehoon didn’t go to school or work at Red Velvet Café. Irene is starting to worry about him so she asked Nayeon about Jaehoon.

 

“Nayeon-ah?”

“Yes unnie?”

“Jaehoon isn’t showing up for work these past few days. Maybe you know what happened to him?”

“I’m sorry unnie. I haven’t seen him too.”

“That’s odd. He doesn’t take absences this long.”

“Maybe something personal happened.” Nayeon answered.

“Hmm… You’re right. I should ask Seulgi the next time she comes by.”

“I’ll get back to work now.” Nayeon said to avoid further questions from Irene.

“Okay, okay… Keep it up.”

 

          Nayeon went back inside the kitchen. She didn’t want to tell Irene tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter