"Almost" Found Out?

Lone Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            Jaehoon and Kei are walking to the departure area inside Incheon International Airport while dragging their travelling bags behind them.

 

“So, where are we staying in New York?” Kei asked.

“We’re staying at Mandarin Oriental since the expo would be held there.”

“Did you get us separate rooms?”

“Unfortunately, I didn’t. Someone else has already reserved the other Presidential Suite. I asked who it is but the management won’t tell me.”

“You mean we’re staying in the same room?”

“Pretty much… You know, the Presidential Suite can accommodate four people. If you still like to have your own room, I’ll book the cheapest room for you.”

“You don’t need to. I’m just asking…” Kei said.

“That’s what I thought.” Jaehoon said while smirking.

 

 

                       

 

            At the same time, a Lamborghini is speeding to the airport, beating red lights and swerving past other cars.

 

“We’re going to miss our flight! This is your fault Wendy! You’re too slow in packing your bags!”

“I’m sorry if I don’t have decent clothes to wear! We’re going on a business trip for Pete’s sake!”

“I told you that we’re going shopping in New York! Didn’t you hear me?!”

“I did! But I didn’t want to burden you!”

“That’s stupid! My credit card has no limit so it’s fine!”

“Stop shouting! We’re here already!”

 

            Seulgi stopped her car in front of the entrance. Both of them immediately went out, carrying their bags with them. Seulgi handed the keys to the valet service guy, but not before threatening him with a glare.

 

“One scratch on my favorite car and you can kiss your job goodbye.”

 

            The guy gulped and nodded nervously. Then, the two girls heard a voice from the speaker.

 

“Flight KE85 Seoul to New York, departure will be in ten minutes. Please proceed to the boarding area immediately.”

 

“Oh my god! That’s our flight! Let’s go!” Wendy said while dragging Seulgi behind her.

 

 

 

 

            Meanwhile, Jaehoon and Kei already boarded the plane. They’re booked in first class.

 

“I’ll take the seat near the window.” Jaehoon said.

“What?! No! I’ll take that!”

“Shut up or else I’ll throw you into economy class.”

“Hmp… Fine…”

“Now don’t disturb me. I’m going to sleep. Wake me up when we arrive.”

 

            Jaehoon plugged in his earphones and covered his upper body with a blanket, covering his face.

 

“Wake yourself up, stupid.” Kei said before doing the same as Jaehoon.

“I heard that.”

 

            After a few minutes, two girls also boarded the plane, breathing heavily. They sat down behind the Kim cousins.

 

“Good thing we arrived just in time.”

“Whose fault is it? We should’ve taken my private jet instead…”

“You have a private jet?”

“Never mind... Let’s just rest, okay? I got tired from driving.”

“Sure, this is going to be a long trip anyway.”

 

 

 

 

            After fourteen hours of flying, the plane landed on John F. Kennedy Airport in New York. Kei and Jaehoon immediately got off and headed to Mandarin Oriental Hotel. They arrived and went straight to the front desk.

 

“Good evening miss. I’m Jaden Kim and I made a reservation yesterday.” Jaehoon said while showing his identification card.

“Please wait a moment, sir… Mr. Jaden Kim, Presidential Suite. Here’s your keycard. Please enjoy your stay.”

“Thanks.”

 

            The cousins went up to the top floor, with the bellboys carrying their bags.

 

“It seems like your English proficiency hasn’t diminished one bit.” Kei teased.

“Of course, who do you take me for?”

“Whatever.”

 

 

            Wendy and Seulgi arrived at the same hotel where the cousins are going to stay. They went inside the lobby and headed to the front desk.

 

“Hello. Is there a reservation for Kang Seulgi?” Wendy asked the woman.

“Let me check… Oh, Ms. Kang Seulgi, Presidential Suite. Can I see your identification please?”

“Seul, give me your identification card.”

“Here…”

“Is this enough?” Wendy said while showing Seulgi’s ID card.

“Yes. Here’s your keycard. Enjoy your stay.”

“Thank you.”

 

            Wendy and Seulgi used the elevator and it stopped at their floor. But as the elevator doors opened, Wendy caught a glimpse of someone going into the other room.

 

“Is that Jaehoon? Nah, that can’t be him. What would he be doing here anyway?” Wendy thought.

“Come on Seul, this vacant room is ours.”

“I’m coming!”

 

 

            At the next room, Kei is lecturing Jaehoon.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter