Back Home

Lone Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Give it up for JaeYeon! *insert evil laugh here* (again)

 

 

 

          Jaehoon woke up the next morning with a searing headache. He squinted his eyes because of the sunlight hitting his face.

 

“Oh my god, my head hurts! I shouldn’t have drunk too much last night. Wait a second. Where am I?” Jaehoon thought to himself as he looked around his surroundings.

“How the heck did I get home? I don’t remember anything except I was talking to Youngbae and Seunghyun hyung and then it was all black.” Jaehoon’s thoughts were interrupted when he noticed that he’s shirtless and there’s a girl sleeping on top of him. He suddenly jumped up in shock and sat up straight.

“Oh hey… You’re awake. Are you alright?” Nayeon rubbed her eyes cutely like a little girl.

“Nayeon? What are you doing here? Why am I shirtless again? Did I do something to you last night? Ahh, my head…” Jaehoon bombarded Nayeon with questions while clutching his forehead.

“Take it easy. I’ll answer your questions one by one. First, Youngbae-ssi called me over to Club BB to pick you up because you passed out after drinking too much.”

“Well that explains why I can’t remember anything after talking to them.” Jaehoon thought.

“Second, you took of your shirt because you said it was too hot even though it’s already winter.”

“That was a really dumb idea. I feel really cold right now.”

“And then?” Jaehoon felt anxious about Nayeon’s answer.

“Y-Yes, y-you d-did s-something t-to m-me l-last n-night.” Nayeon answered, a blush creeping up her cheeks.

“Did I force myself on you? I’m very sorry! I’ll do anything you want! I swear!” Jaehoon started rambling.

“Jaehoon.”

“I’ll marry you if you get pregnant!”

“Jaehoon.”

“I’ll even let you name the baby!”

“Jaehoon.”

“I’ll be a good father, I promise!”

“KIM JAEHOON CAN YOU PLEASE CALM DOWN AND STOP TALKING FOR ONE SECOND?! I’M TRYING TO TELL YOU SOMETHING!” Nayeon huffed after screaming at Jaehoon’s face.

“Alright… I’m calm. You can talk now.” Jaehoon said after taking a deep breath.

“We didn’t do what you were thinking so clear that image out of your head.”

“Okay… Then what did I do?”

“Y-You k-kissed m-me…” Nayeon mumbled.

“What was that? I didn’t quite catch it.”

“I said, you kissed me!” Nayeon looked away while blushing.

“Oh… Was it your first kiss?” Jaehoon asked and Nayeon just nodded shyly.

“I’m sorry. You must be saving it for the one you love.” Jaehoon said sadly, trying to sympathize with Nayeon.

“You’re the one I love, you idiot.” Nayeon thought.

“It’s alright. I don’t mind.”

“No, I sincerely feel really bad about it. Slap me if you want, if that makes you feel better.” Jaehoon closed his eyes and spread his arms wide, ready for whatever punishment Nayeon would give him.

 

         Nayeon smiled at Jaehoon’s silliness. She leaned over and kissed him on the cheek.

 

“Don’t worry. I feel better already. Now stay here while I make some haejangguk for you.” Nayeon said before she strutted to the kitchen.

“What the heck just happened?” Jaehoon thought, holding on to his cheek where Nayeon kissed him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

         After making haejangguk, Nayeon brought it to Jaehoon at the living room. Jaehoon started eating immediately after wearing a decent shirt.

 

“This tastes really good!” Jaehoon exclaimed as he took another spoonful into his mouth.

“Thanks…”

“So umm…”

“What is it?”

“Do you mind telling me what happened last night?” Jaehoon asked hesitantly.

“W-Why?” Nayeon answered, a bit nervous.

“I just want to know what happened after you picked me up at Club BB.” Jaehoon looked away, embarrassment written all over his face.

“O-okay… W-Well… After picking you up at Club BB, we took a taxi to get home. When we arrived here, you were still unconscious so I had to drag you from the taxi, inside the elevator and into your apartment. I even had to fumble through your pockets for your apartment’s keys. When we got inside, I laid you down here at the sofa and you regained consciousness a few moments after. Then you took of your shirt because you said it was too hot even though it’s winter. After that, you tried to stand up because you wanted a glass of water. I was about to get one for you but…” Nayeon paused.

“But what?”

“You pulled me down on the sofa so I ended up on top of you.” Nayeon started blushing again, remembering what happened the night before.

“Oh… A-And t-then?”

“You told me that I’m beautiful, tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and then you kissed me before passing out again.” Nayeon is fanning her already reddening face.

“I s-see… I’d like to apologize for that once again.”

“It’s okay, you’re already forgiven.”

“But, I wasn’t lying when I told you that you’re beautiful.” Jaehoon said nonchalantly.

“Stop it! You already took my first kiss! What else do you want from me?!” Nayeon punched his arm lightly and covered her blushing face.

“Hey, hey. Look at me.” Jaehoon faced her, held both of her hands and moved them away from her face.

“W-What?”

“I’m going to say it again, whether I’m drunk or not. You’re beautiful, Nayeon-ah. Inside and out.” Jaehoon smiled at her.

 

         Nayeon bit her lip and looked at Jaehoon straight in the eyes. Jaehoon was about to lean in and give Nayeon her second kiss, but there was a knock on the front door.

 

“I’ll get it.” Jaehoon sighed.

“Wait. Can you stand?”

“It’s okay. I’ll manage.” He answered as he went to the front door and opened it. There’s a girl standing in front of him.

“Hey, I know you!”

“Yes, yes. Please let me in. Someone might be watching me.”

 

         Jaehoon was suspicious but he let the girl in nonetheless. Nayeon was a bit surprised to see her.

 

“Who is she?” Nayeon asked.

“I have no idea. But I think I saw her at my school so she’s somehow familiar.” Jaehoon shrugged.

 

          The girl sat down on the sofa opposite Jaehoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter