Sister

Lone Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           Seulgi is still in sleeping on her bed when she heard a knock on her front door. It was Saturday so she doesn’t have classes. She reluctantly got up and opened the door. She was surprised to see a girl with pigtails smiling at her.

 

“Good morning!” The girl happily greeted Seulgi.

“Yeah, good morning.”

“Did I wake you up unnie? I’m really sorry.” The girl’s face suddenly changed from a happy to a sad one.

“No, no, it’s fine… What can I help you with?”

“Can I stay here for a while? My brother lives next door and it looks like he’s not home. I don’t know anyone else here and you seem to be a nice person. So, what do you say?”

“It’s alright, I guess…” Seulgi shrugged.

“Yay! Thank you so much! By the way, what’s your name unnie?”

“I’m Seulgi. Kang Seulgi…”

“My name is Kim Yerim, but you can call me Yeri. Nice to meet you!”

“Nice to meet you too Yeri… Come on in.”

 

            Seulgi ushered Yeri inside her apartment. Yeri immediately sat down on the couch.

 

“Your place is really nice unnie…”

“Thanks. Make yourself at home. Have you eaten breakfast?”

“Umm… Not yet. “

 

            When Yeri said that, her stomach grumbled, making Seulgi laugh.

 

“I’ll make some for you then. Wait here.”

 

            Seulgi prepared breakfast for the two of them. After a few minutes, she came back with two glasses of milk along with some slices of French toast.

 

“Sorry, these are all that’s available. I haven’t done grocery shopping yet.”

“It’s okay unnie. I like to eat bread for breakfast anyway.”

 

            They both ate breakfast together. While they were eating, Seulgi received a message on her phone.

 

[From: Olaf Wendy]

-Good morning Seulgi-bear! Are you awake yet? Meet me and Joy in front of Lotte Mall at 9 am. I won’t take no for an answer. See you later!

 

            Seulgi groaned at Wendy’s text. There goes her plan of staying inside and sleeping for the rest of the day. Yeri noticed her gloomy mood.

 

“Is there something wrong unnie?”

“Nothing much… Just my friends are forcing me to go out with them today.”

“Oh! Oh! Can I come? Can I come? Please~” Yeri used her puppy eyes on Seulgi.

“Fine… I can’t leave you here alone anyway.” Seulgi sighed.

“Thank you unnie! Where are we going anyway?”

“My friends told me to meet them at Lotte Mall so I guess we’ll go shopping or something.”

“Really? Let’s get ready then!”

 

            Both of them got ready and headed out after a few minutes. They arrived at Lotte Mall and saw Wendy along with Joy.

 

“Good morning Seulgi-bear!” Wendy greeted happily.

“Good morning unnie! Oh, who’s this?” Joy asked.

“She’s umm… my neighbor’s sister. I’m looking after her for a while.”

“Hello! I’m Kim Yerim! You can call me Yeri. Nice to meet you!” Yeri smiled and bowed at the two girls.

“Hello there, Yeri! Come on, we have so much to do today.” Wendy dragged them inside the mall.

 

            The four girls went shopping for hours. Joy and Yeri instantly got along, like two pieces of a puzzle. Lunch time came and they decided to take a break.

 

“So, what are we having for lunch?” Wendy asked the others.

“CHICKEN!” Joy and Yeri shouted at the same time, before laughing together.

“Seriously? Did you two know each other before?” Seulgi asked them.

“Nope. We just have this special connection, right Joy unnie?”

“Of course, Yeri-ah. We’re like long-lost sisters.” Joy nodded in agreement.

“Okay then. We’ll have chicken, since these two already agreed on it.” Wendy decided.

 

            After eating, they went to the arcade to play some games. Joy and Yeri went on ahead, eager to play while Wendy and Seulgi stayed behind to look after their things.

 

“So Seulgi, who is she really?”

“Hmm?”

“Who is Yeri?”

“I told you already, she’s my neighbor’s sister.”

“Which neighbor?”

“I don’t know. I haven’t seen him even once.”

“Your neighbor is a guy?”

“Yeah… Yeri told me that her brother lives right next to mine.”

“So, you’re telling me that you have a guy neighbor next-door and you haven’t seen him even once?”

“Basically, that’s my whole point.”

“You should see him then! Text me later if he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter